Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Jul 2, 2022
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Mid Life Crisis? [14]
Back from mars [3]
McReggae. [160]
ELECTIONS 2022 [166]
Wajakoyah [3]
First Woman Deputy President - Mt Kenya [23]
Martha Karua [244]
PORK Raila Amolo Odinga [44]
This man Mwai Kibaki [85]
Emilio Mwai Kibaki [27]
Presidency on Silver Platter, Stop it Please [16]
Mawinder is back!!!!!!!!!!!!! [23]
Govt regulation department on the prowl [1]
UHURU the GREAT [6]
Why Baba is the 5th, and why I will vote for him [8]
 
Forum Jump
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages«<6789>
ELECTIONS 2022
Jus Blazin
#141 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2022 9:34:24 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/23/2008
Posts: 3,966
Realtreaty wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Sasa mpira under.

It is Azimio all the way.

Amm a victim of displacement off persons orchestrad by Moi and executed by Gachagua in Molo.

We cannot have 2 thiefs leading our country.



Karua has no votes even I doubt women will vote for Karua and Raila.. 100% lost the elections

CHAGUARUTO!!!

versus

RARUA!!!
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Realtreaty
#142 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2022 8:38:48 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/16/2011
Posts: 2,214
Jus Blazin wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Sasa mpira under.

It is Azimio all the way.

Amm a victim of displacement off persons orchestrad by Moi and executed by Gachagua in Molo.

We cannot have 2 thiefs leading our country.



Karua has no votes even I doubt women will vote for Karua and Raila.. 100% lost the elections

CHAGUARUTO!!!

versus

RARUA aka MARTHARAO (madharau)!!!


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Sounds like Rarua shuruari d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Now my two bids on the systems Gachagua and Karua
I will now assume that i guessed right and my last guess is that Gachagua under CHAGUARUTO will carry the day for us than the Karua under RARUA shuruari deep in their fishy honeymoon!!
mpobiz
#143 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2022 12:20:53 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,240

https://m.facebook.com/s...tstream_source=timeline

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
mpobiz
#144 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2022 12:31:47 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,240


As we celebrate this early victory let me show our younger wazuaans how today's amapiano was born.

https://youtu.be/oC1_zLmjAug
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Realtreaty
#145 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2022 11:45:33 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/16/2011
Posts: 2,214
Karua with their Matharao union seem to have started with a bang similar to first week of Honey moon.

This is similar to how women behave on High heels just two inches high but they feel like they are two miles high.

The Matharao union is a project and will FALL.
Mt Kenya is even angling for a Gachagua under the CHAGUARUTO trademark and is the best way to go.

The last month come July 2022 will show how voters not decided will move.

I can even see Sonko and Kalonzo using their People to vote for Ruto as Melon will never believe Matharao will ever give him anything.

mpobiz
#146 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2022 7:26:27 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,240
There is a famous french saying that says

"Gutee inya ukinyirite inyanya"

That clearly depicts what babu has done to himself. He has been preoccupied with the mountain that he forgot he already had kalooser on his side with 2m votes. Now I don't know how kkrua will first compensate the lost kalooser votes and then bring in the mountain votes.
The president has also seen the light and will no longer engage in fruitless campaigns. I can now predict a 70%+1 win for Kenya kwanza
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
mpobiz
#147 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2022 10:52:22 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,240


https://m.facebook.com/s...p;anchor_composer=false


Someone please help and drain lake Victoria before August 9 . Babu anaweza amua kudive
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Bigchick
#148 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2022 6:35:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 4,068
Location: At Large.
mpobiz wrote:


https://m.facebook.com/s...p;anchor_composer=false


Someone please help and drain lake Victoria before August 9 . Babu anaweza amua kudive



God loves 🇰🇪 and its people.He will not allow 2 Thieves,2 Wakoras,2 Anything evil you think to Assendon to power to lead us.

Our tomorrow shall be better with Baba and Martha.

Tukutane kwa debe.⁴
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Bigchick
#149 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2022 6:45:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 4,068
Location: At Large.
mpobiz wrote:
There is a famous french saying that says

"Gutee inya ukinyirite inyanya"

That clearly depicts what babu has done to himself. He has been preoccupied with the mountain that he forgot he already had kalooser on his side with 2m votes. Now I don't know how kkrua will first compensate the lost kalooser votes and then bring in the mountain votes.
The president has also seen the light and will no longer engage in fruitless campaigns. I can now predict a 70%+1 win for Kenya kwanza



1.Kalonzo will not go with 2M votes...he may take a bigger portion but certainly not all.

2.The coming in of Mama Martha has brought in more than 1M votes from the Mountain and the undecided.....that compensates the Kalonzo loss

3.From all recent opinion polls.....Baba is leading in 6 out of 8 provinces(the old order).The margin of winning is getting bigger each day.

From where I stand there is nothing to suggest a Ruto win.The D.O is the last nail.......sadly every time he opens his mouth he says something that drains 10000 votes from the UDA side.

BTW how many new votes were registered in Mt Kenya Region?

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Realtreaty
#150 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2022 9:51:37 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/16/2011
Posts: 2,214
d'oh! d'oh!
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/...a-is-hiding-behind-karua

Why Raila is driven by Remote
The worst for Raila is if he became President and Junet becomes the President as he said he will make Kikuyus Dance for Baba.
Kikuyu are never bought!!!
mpobiz
#151 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2022 7:07:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,240
Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
There is a famous french saying that says

"Gutee inya ukinyirite inyanya"

That clearly depicts what babu has done to himself. He has been preoccupied with the mountain that he forgot he already had kalooser on his side with 2m votes. Now I don't know how kkrua will first compensate the lost kalooser votes and then bring in the mountain votes.
The president has also seen the light and will no longer engage in fruitless campaigns. I can now predict a 70%+1 win for Kenya kwanza



1.Kalonzo will not go with 2M votes...he may take a bigger portion but certainly not all.

2.The coming in of Mama Martha has brought in more than 1M votes from the Mountain and the undecided.....that compensates the Kalonzo loss

3.From all recent opinion polls.....Baba is leading in 6 out of 8 provinces(the old order).The margin of winning is getting bigger each day.

From where I stand there is nothing to suggest a Ruto win.The D.O is the last nail.......sadly every time he opens his mouth he says something that drains 10000 votes from the UDA side.

BTW how many new votes were registered in Mt Kenya Region?



I see you have been swallowed by opinion polls. Can't you see your president who is the chairman of azimio is slowly changing tone and will no longer be doing campaigns for babu? If the polls were right he could be upping the tempo by now.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Realtreaty
#152 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2022 9:34:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/16/2011
Posts: 2,214
smile My poll suggest this

Ruto - 54.5% Total Votes

Raila - 41.7% Total votes

Others - 3.8 % Total votes
Realtreaty
#153 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2022 12:37:34 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/16/2011
Posts: 2,214
The women BAIT - Karua
The Women BET- Gachagua

Karua is the remote girl and has never worked well with Uhuru for the betterment of Women in Mt Kenya or Kenya at large.
Someone tell me what project she ever started to support women other than making money from them from her law company?

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/...nning-mate-martha-karua/


CHAGUARUTO wacha MARTHARAO!!!
Much Know
#154 Posted : Thursday, June 02, 2022 12:16:10 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/6/2008
Posts: 3,522
Using "ushamba" as a campaign slogan for presidency is despicable, that is not what other Africans see in Kenyans. They see a well educated and cultured society when they compare themselves with us. They come to Nairobi to do shopping in our malls.

Poor or rich, many Kenyans except government officers are honest hard working and industrious people and need intelligent plans. Ushamba is also seen in some Kenyans of different walks of life, rich or poor as is evidenced by the so called bottom up gang. They cannot reach 30%.

With nis showing raila leading by 60%, we can breathe a sigh of relief.
A New Kenya
mpobiz
#155 Posted : Friday, June 03, 2022 1:12:28 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,240
I am happy UDA won't be represented in the coming presidential debate.
I think it's fair to give airtime to candidates of the same calibre. Wajakoya ,mungare and babu command the same voting numbers.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Realtreaty
#156 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2022 7:48:41 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/16/2011
Posts: 2,214
Kenyans are now choked by Melon behavior and need to vote him out completely for life.

His behavior makes me vomit and wonder how Fair Kenyans are taken for a ride

Melon is a dynasty skin goat boy and has been bought heavily just to sell his people to liars.

I now belief there are more Judas Iscariot thn i thought.

Kambas have always been used as toppers as people with no own bottoms!!!
Much Know
#157 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2022 10:54:21 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/6/2008
Posts: 3,522
Azimio please d'oh! , if you want to empathize with githeriman, show a lot of interest and hope in githeri.

This is a very emotional election and central is very emotional about githeri. It is worth a try. Tell them you will do value addition program for githeri with AFFA very well planned without thieves. There will be no githeri scandal.
A New Kenya
Realtreaty
#158 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2022 8:54:19 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/16/2011
Posts: 2,214
d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
The Lies of AssMio

1. BBI- Lie closed by Kenyans

2. 6000 Stiped by Assmio govt- Lie forgotten

3. Woman Deputy- Another Lie to use women as tissues by Dynasties

4. Babacare- Obama copyright grabbed and is a lie after watching Kenya Kwanza having a powerful base of "BOTTOM-UP-ECONOMY" Raila has been in the largest slum in Africa with flying toilets

5.MANIFESTO ya AssMio - A mare photocopy of UHURUTO 2013 full of assumptions and lies with the word Inawezekana because we know it can't.

KENYANS ARE FOOLED BY MONEYED aka DYNASTIES

VOTE WISELY -else we see another 5 yrs of fight between Karua and Raila plus the return of cancelled BBI to take our development agenda.
Receptor
#159 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2022 2:59:29 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 106
.
Realtreaty
#160 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2022 10:17:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/16/2011
Posts: 2,214
https://nation.africa/kenya/news...residential-race-3842106

INFORTRAK IS RAILA 6TH SPEED GEAR
IT IS FUNDED AND OWNED IN PROXY BY RAILA
IT DID THIS IN 2007, 2013, 2017 AND IS REPEATING THE SAME 2022 LYING TO KENYANS

CHAGUARUTO wacha MARTHARAO
Users browsing this topic
Guest
9 Pages«<6789>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2022 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.