Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Feb 8, 2023
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Centum FY2022 - FY2026 [113]
SAFARICOM H1 2022-2023 EPS down 10% [29]
EABL half year 2019/2020 results [105]
Treasury Bills and Bonds [1632]
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough [2280]
Madness at the NSE [2418]
KENGEN 2021-2025 [117]
Trans Century Limited 2022 - 2025 [17]
KCB 2018 and Beyond [707]
Potential merger NIC + CBA [301]
411 on dividend and AGM [1337]
Equity Bank 2020 [144]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [15409]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [2469]
Kenya Power - what's the latest? [627]
 
Forum Jump
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Stanlib Fahari I-Reit FY 2019
Superprime1
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2020 9:59:15 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/2/2018
Posts: 264
Revenue (Rental and related income + straight-lining of lease income) up 6.5% to Sh353.89m vs Sh332.25m

Other income (interest + sundry) down 55.7% to Sh25.32m vs Sh57.19m

Operating expenses (property + fund operation) down 5.6% to Sh225.64m vs Sh239.07m

Increase in fair value of investment property slowed by 49.9% to Sh21.65m vs Sh43.12m

Net profit down 9.4% to Sh175.23m vs Sh193.49m

Distribution
Sh0.75/unit to be paid no later than May 31, 2020.

Anyone knows the book closure date?
Balaa
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2020 1:19:37 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/6/2018
Posts: 175
Location: Kinshasa
No date for books closure in the press release for 2019 FY results https://stanlibfahariireit.com/index.php?id=54
If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense
Balaa
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 30, 2020 10:09:07 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/6/2018
Posts: 175
Location: Kinshasa
According to the notice of distribution published yesterday and communicated by registrar, books close today 30 April 2020.
If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense
xxxxx
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 30, 2020 11:13:57 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/20/2008
Posts: 503
Balaa wrote:
According to the notice of distribution published yesterday and communicated by registrar, books close today 30 April 2020.


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Superprime1
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 30, 2020 3:26:45 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/2/2018
Posts: 264
xxxxx wrote:
Balaa wrote:
According to the notice of distribution published yesterday and communicated by registrar, books close today 30 April 2020.


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Tomorrow is a holiday, hence the book closure would have had to be today or next week.
young
#6 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 3:38:35 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2007
Posts: 2,033
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
https://www.businessdail...00982-n4jvwuz/index.html
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
young
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 3:40:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2007
Posts: 2,033
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Duplication
*Deleted*
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
littledove
#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 4:20:38 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/1/2014
Posts: 861
Location: sky
young wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/companies/ICEA-property-fund-Ilam-Fahari-I-Reit-Sh86m-half-year-profit/4003102-5600982-n4jvwuz/index.html

good results, not much affected by covid
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
kmucheke
#9 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 4:53:38 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/16/2019
Posts: 313
This thread should now be called Ilam Fahari I-Reit from Stanlib Fahari I-Reit.
Ericsson
#10 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 10:19:26 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,528
Location: NAIROBI
Notice for the AGM is out.
AGM to be held virtually on 20th August 2020.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
deadpoet
#11 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 10:30:06 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/27/2006
Posts: 473
This reit owns Greenspan mall, and Tuskys is its anchor tenant. Is it likely that Tuskys will close its branch at the mall, given its current problems?
Ericsson
#12 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 10:41:49 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,528
Location: NAIROBI
deadpoet wrote:
This reit owns Greenspan mall, and Tuskys is its anchor tenant. Is it likely that Tuskys will close its branch at the mall, given its current problems?


Tuskys close another supermarket chain will take over.
That location is prime
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
babashuge
#13 Posted : Wednesday, September 02, 2020 6:46:41 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/4/2019
Posts: 69
Location: Nairobi
Any hope with this stock, or is it going to be another HF?
wukan
#14 Posted : Wednesday, September 02, 2020 7:11:36 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,525
babashuge wrote:
Any hope with this stock, or is it going to be another HF?


it's not a stock its real estate investment trust. Hope is not an investment strategy.

This is real estate on the cheap the implied yields are attractive enough
babashuge
#15 Posted : Thursday, September 03, 2020 7:14:05 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/4/2019
Posts: 69
Location: Nairobi
wukan wrote:
babashuge wrote:
Any hope with this stock, or is it going to be another HF?


it's not a stock its real estate investment trust. Hope is not an investment strategy.

This is real estate on the cheap the implied yields are attractive enough


true,true.. my concerns: is it in good hands under ICEA?

and is it taxed differently in Kenya? compared to stocks
tandich
#16 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 1:44:53 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/6/2008
Posts: 199
Auctioneers shut Tuskys outlet over Sh30m rent

I hope they can recover some of the outstanding rent
Ericsson
#17 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 3:47:27 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 10,528
Location: NAIROBI
babashuge wrote:
wukan wrote:
babashuge wrote:
Any hope with this stock, or is it going to be another HF?


it's not a stock its real estate investment trust. Hope is not an investment strategy.

This is real estate on the cheap the implied yields are attractive enough


true,true.. my concerns: is it in good hands under ICEA?

and is it taxed differently in Kenya? compared to stocks


It's in good hands at ICEALION
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Fyatu
#18 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 4:05:59 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/20/2011
Posts: 1,820
Location: Nakuru
At kobole, this thing is a steal. Value here will be unlocked very quickly and violently and some people will come hapa hapa wazua and start lamenting how they missed an opportunity...

For some of us whose retirement is approaching fast, dividend here is guaranteed 15% of current price
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
heri
#19 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 5:33:19 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/14/2011
Posts: 809
Location: nairobi
Fyatu wrote:
At kobole, this thing is a steal. Value here will be unlocked very quickly and violently and some people will come hapa hapa wazua and start lamenting how they missed an opportunity...

For some of us whose retirement is approaching fast, dividend here is guaranteed 15% of current price


I have never looked at it but seems you are right

But what if rents fall say by 40%
Fyatu
#20 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 6:36:09 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/20/2011
Posts: 1,820
Location: Nakuru
heri wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
At kobole, this thing is a steal. Value here will be unlocked very quickly and violently and some people will come hapa hapa wazua and start lamenting how they missed an opportunity...

For some of us whose retirement is approaching fast, dividend here is guaranteed 15% of current price


I have never looked at it but seems you are right

But what if rents fall say by 40%


Rent can never go down...that is why people invest in real estate. A 2 bedroom apartment in Kitengela fetching kshs. 20,000 rent monthly today will not be fetching the same amount in year 2030. Likewise,the land that the apartment sits on will also appreciate..The reit fully owns the property in its portfolio some of which is very very prime e.g., Greenspan
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages123>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2023 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.