Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Dec 8, 2019
Market
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Borehole pump [5]
Personal Car Review [16]
Your first car [121]
JOSKA, Kangundo Rd twin Plots Available for sale [2]
Olymp Trade's trading terms [32]
Underground plastic water tank? [20]
Quickbooks for SME [3]
One-way glasses for windows. [20]
A guide to imporing cars from Japan [324]
Kenya has the 2nd fastest Internet speeds on the c... [71]
Investing in an education policy [40]
Wanted: 1/8 Acre Residential in Kitengela near Yuk... [6]
hosting WIFI providers [3]
Laminate Floor [12]
My electricity bill. [75]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

Wanted: 1/8 Acre Residential in Kitengela near Yukos.
Forester
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2019 10:46:14 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/7/2010
Posts: 517
Location: Epicentre - Ngamia 1
Dear Wazuans,

I am looking for a 50X100 plot in the Yukos vicinity maximum 1km past Yukos preferably in a gated set up for residential development. Any leads will be appreciated.
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.
hardwood
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:26:07 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 9,553
Location: Rodi Kopany, Homa Bay
Jaribu this one within 1km of yukos. Ready for development.


https://rochman-properties.co.ke/plot/bustani/

sparkly
#3 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2019 5:33:29 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,418
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Forester wrote:
Dear Wazuans,

I am looking for a 50X100 plot in the Yukos vicinity maximum 1km past Yukos preferably in a gated set up for residential development. Any leads will be appreciated.


Got a plot in the vicinity. How do I get in contact with you?
Life is short. Live passionately.
Forester
#4 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2019 9:08:55 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/7/2010
Posts: 517
Location: Epicentre - Ngamia 1
hardwood wrote:
Jaribu this one within 1km of yukos. Ready for development.


https://rochman-properties.co.ke/plot/bustani/



Thank you Sir.
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.
Forester
#5 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2019 9:10:39 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/7/2010
Posts: 517
Location: Epicentre - Ngamia 1
sparkly wrote:
Forester wrote:
Dear Wazuans,

I am looking for a 50X100 plot in the Yukos vicinity maximum 1km past Yukos preferably in a gated set up for residential development. Any leads will be appreciated.


Got a plot in the vicinity. How do I get in contact with you?


Drop your e-mail here and I'll get in touch. Thank you.
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.
sparkly
#6 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2019 10:09:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,418
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Forester wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Forester wrote:
Dear Wazuans,

I am looking for a 50X100 plot in the Yukos vicinity maximum 1km past Yukos preferably in a gated set up for residential development. Any leads will be appreciated.


Got a plot in the vicinity. How do I get in contact with you?


Drop your e-mail here and I'll get in touch. Thank you.



taxeac@outlook.com
Life is short. Live passionately.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.