Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Oct 15, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Fidel Odinga RIP [550]
Precious Talent School Tragedy [33]
@wazuafishmonger [4]
Eliud Kipchoge. This man! [125]
North Sentinel Island [55]
SGR Progress thus far [1348]
nobel prizes [27]
Wives cheating [26]
Brigid Kosgei!! [13]
Solar Sail [2]
Samuel Mwai aachiliwe mara moja!!!! [1]
SYRIA The End Game [131]
10th Anniversary Mbuzi [241]
Red Soil disposal [2]
Which books are you reading----recommend [141]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

3 Pages123>
Consolata boy...
2012
#1 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 11:08:02 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,519
Location: Nairobi
https://youtu.be/iMYIw0A1q2o

Is it parents, schools or the society that is failing this future generation?

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
Shak
#2 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 12:22:19 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/22/2009
Posts: 2,368
Location: Africa
hardwood
#3 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 9:00:09 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 9,437
Location: Rodi Kopany, Homa Bay
Surprised that this issue is the main news item on 9pm TV news.
Impunity
#4 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 10:14:08 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,148
Location: Masada
He posted another one bashing the lady and calling for her to be rocked on 24th.
He also asks for likes to his page to hit 1000.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

FRM2011
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 6:18:47 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/5/2010
Posts: 2,383


The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother ".

Later, social media FBI unleashed the mother's complicated life with boyfriends on a revolving door.

AndyC
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 10:37:16 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/21/2015
Posts: 116
FRM2011 wrote:


The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother ".

Later, social media FBI unleashed the mother's complicated life with boyfriends on a revolving door.



Where is the father?
T-Bag
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 10:51:42 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/25/2008
Posts: 422
This points to other underlying psychological issues thus this boy needs counselling and mentoring not judgement.

Most likely adults around this boy do say such......the problem is he is a minor
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
ZZE123
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 11:42:24 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/21/2008
Posts: 2,457
Kiboko and monolization should never have been abolished...
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
AlphDoti
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 12:39:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,051
Location: Kenya
AndyC wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother".
Later, social media FBI unleashed the mother's complicated life with boyfriends on a revolving door.

Where is the father?

You might be right @FRM2011. This boy is most likely being raised by unmarried mother.
harrydre
#10 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 12:44:09 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/10/2008
Posts: 9,065
Location: Kanjo
Boy or girl?
AlphDoti
#11 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 12:48:26 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,051
Location: Kenya
AlphDoti wrote:
AndyC wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother".
Later, social media FBI unleashed the mother's complicated life with boyfriends on a revolving door.

Where is the father?

You might be right @FRM2011. This boy is most likely being raised by unmarried mother.

Bigchick
#12 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 1:40:22 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 3,754
Location: At Large.
AlphDoti wrote:
AndyC wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother".
Later, social media FBI unleashed the mother's complicated life with boyfriends on a revolving door.

Where is the father?

You might be right @FRM2011. This boy is most likely being raised by unmarried mother.



An uptown,well read and rich Single mum.😁😁

By the way most Single mums are hardworking,focused and bring up upright sharp kids.A young divorcee perhaps?

And his mamas status should not be an excuse for him to behave the way he did.He is just but a spoilt kid who needs kunyoroshwa before it is too late.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Amores
#13 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 1:50:50 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/25/2011
Posts: 2,013
Location: Nrb
FRM2011 wrote:


The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother ".

Later, social media FBI unleashed the mother's complicated life with boyfriends on a revolving door.


This is sweepng with a broad broom. There are hundreds of single mothers out there doing an excellent job at raising their kids.
I am happy
AlphDoti
#14 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 2:43:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,051
Location: Kenya
Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother".

Later, social media FBI unleashed the mother's complicated life with boyfriends on a revolving door.

This is sweeping with a broad broom. There are hundreds of single mothers out there doing an excellent job at raising their kids.

Completely different story. We are not talking about exception. How can you not see that this is not about exceptions? Rarely exceptions does not disqualify majority.

Statistics don't lie. 85% of children with behaviour disorders come from single mother households, 20 times national average. 80% of rapists with anger problems come from single mother households, 14 times national average. 71% all high school drop outs come from single mother households, 9 times national average. 63% of youth suicide are from single mother households, 5 times national average

SOURCE: U.S department of health and census
sparkly
#15 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 2:51:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,285
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
2012 wrote:
https://youtu.be/iMYIw0A1q2o

Is it parents, schools or the society that is failing this future generation?


This is a very gifted boy, a creative genius. Knows how to shoot and post videos on youtube, the insults are very lyrical and he is very confident. Problem is that he is applying his talents wrongly negatively.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Thitifini
#16 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 3:15:27 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/15/2015
Posts: 566
Location: Kenya
AlphDoti wrote:
Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother".

Later, social media FBI unleashed the mother's complicated life with boyfriends on a revolving door.

This is sweeping with a broad broom. There are hundreds of single mothers out there doing an excellent job at raising their kids.

Completely different story. We are not talking about exception. How can you not see that this is not about exceptions? Rarely exceptions does not disqualify majority.

Statistics don't lie. 85% of children with behaviour disorders come from single mother households, 20 times national average. 80% of rapists with anger problems come from single mother households, 14 times national average. 71% all high school drop outs come from single mother households, 9 times national average. 63% of youth suicide are from single mother households, 5 times national average

SOURCE: U.S department of health and census


This means a broken society. Single parenthood is either directly or indirectly contributed by both genders. Check background of divorcees/single mums, they have issues based on how they experienced their parents marriage, or the man took off, was irresponsible etc....

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
AlphDoti
#17 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 4:12:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,051
Location: Kenya
Thitifini wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Amores wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother".

Later, social media FBI unleashed the mother's complicated life with boyfriends on a revolving door.

This is sweeping with a broad broom. There are hundreds of single mothers out there doing an excellent job at raising their kids.

Completely different story. We are not talking about exception. How can you not see that this is not about exceptions? Rarely exceptions does not disqualify majority.

Statistics don't lie. 85% of children with behaviour disorders come from single mother households, 20 times national average. 80% of rapists with anger problems come from single mother households, 14 times national average. 71% all high school drop outs come from single mother households, 9 times national average. 63% of youth suicide are from single mother households, 5 times national average

SOURCE: U.S department of health and census

This means a broken society. Single parenthood is either directly or indirectly contributed by both genders. Check background of divorcees/single mums, they have issues based on how they experienced their parents marriage, or the man took off, was irresponsible etc....

Yes, it is a cycle. Generally (mark the word generally) those doing all these stuff are kids who are raised by single mothers. The statistic says 85% of those criminals are from single mothers. That is where those kids come from, then they become adults and they do that too. Then supported by Hollywood promoting single-hood, plus the media saying oh yeah single mums are cool, telling them you don't need a father. Do you see the cycle?
Impunity
#18 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 6:21:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,148
Location: Masada
FRM2011 wrote:


The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother ".

Later, social media FBI unleashed the mother's complicated life with boyfriends on a revolving door.



Just waiting for rebutals from feministas and metrosexual males.
smile smile
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Mike Ock
#19 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 6:42:52 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/22/2015
Posts: 645
Bigchick wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
AndyC wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother".
Later, social media FBI unleashed the mother's complicated life with boyfriends on a revolving door.

Where is the father?

You might be right @FRM2011. This boy is most likely being raised by unmarried mother.



An uptown,well read and rich Single mum.😁😁

By the way most Single mums are hardworking,focused and bring up upright sharp kids.A young divorcee perhaps?

And his mamas status should not be an excuse for him to behave the way he did.He is just but a spoilt kid who needs kunyoroshwa before it is too late.


Lol. Single motherhood is an unmitigated disaster 90% of the time. Poverty and child abuse are the order of the day. And even in the 10% that appear strong and independent, it's mostly because there is some guy or guys financing her secretly in the background in exchange for landing rights.
Bigchick
#20 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 6:55:16 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 3,754
Location: At Large.
Mike Ock wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
AndyC wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

The first thing that came to my mind when I watched this sick kid was "he must be growing under a single mother".
Later, social media FBI unleashed the mother's complicated life with boyfriends on a revolving door.

Where is the father?

You might be right @FRM2011. This boy is most likely being raised by unmarried mother.



An uptown,well read and rich Single mum.😁😁

By the way most Single mums are hardworking,focused and bring up upright sharp kids.A young divorcee perhaps?

And his mamas status should not be an excuse for him to behave the way he did.He is just but a spoilt kid who needs kunyoroshwa before it is too late.


Lol. Single motherhood is an unmitigated disaster 90% of the time. Poverty and child abuse are the order of the day. And even in the 10% that appear strong and independent, it's mostly because there is some guy or guys financing her secretly in the background in exchange for landing rights.



Eish,tone it down.90% is too high.

Let's lower it to 50%......

Most homes have a father who is just there in body while the mamas take charge of the house.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages123>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.