Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Oct 15, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Fidel Odinga RIP [550]
Precious Talent School Tragedy [33]
@wazuafishmonger [4]
Eliud Kipchoge. This man! [125]
North Sentinel Island [55]
SGR Progress thus far [1348]
nobel prizes [27]
Wives cheating [26]
Brigid Kosgei!! [13]
Solar Sail [2]
Samuel Mwai aachiliwe mara moja!!!! [1]
SYRIA The End Game [131]
10th Anniversary Mbuzi [241]
Red Soil disposal [2]
Which books are you reading----recommend [141]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

2 Pages12>
Heeeelp! Hawa maSlayQueen wananimalisa
hardwood
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 9:20:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 9,437
Location: Rodi Kopany, Homa Bay
So, since hii maneno ya akoblow ikuje, i normally drink at my local pub to avoid getting into trouble with mututho. I normally take 5 whitecap at any one time and me being a gentleman, I normally buy the lady who is serving me a drink as a tip. Of course I know the ladies choose to take the 250 bob at the counter instead of taking the phombe.

Now, these ladies at the pub have become too much and are now abusing my generosity. Whenever I go to the pub, even those who are not serving me on that particular day expect me to buy them a drink. Juzi my bill included some extra 2,000 bob, this being 2 guaranas each for my 4 lady waiter "friends" who have served me in the past and now expect me to tip them whenever i go to the pub. Yaani kwa bill ya my 5 whitecap at 1250, ninaongesewa 2000 bob to total 3250. Yes, they have given me a BJ in the past, but should I be besieged at my local?
sparkly
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 7:08:58 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,285
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Inaitwa wealth re-dustribution. Your 5 white caps end up as pee in the urinal while the cash you give them buys food and school uniforms for the kids Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is short. Live passionately.
mpobiz
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 7:10:05 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 1,722
Dear brother
It's time for you to look or find another "local" especially now that you have admitted that you have had some affairs with one or two of the maids.
Infact most of us have a rule, once you have been done the deed with one of the maids, you keep off the joint untill you hear of a mini or a major reshuffle.
You are treading on dangerous ground not only financial but also on your physical well being by remaining there.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
MugundaMan
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 7:38:59 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
hardwood wrote:
So, since hii maneno ya akoblow ikuje, i normally drink at my local pub to avoid getting into trouble with mututho. I normally take 5 whitecap at any one time and me being a gentleman, I normally buy the lady who is serving me a drink as a tip. Of course I know the ladies choose to take the 250 bob at the counter instead of taking the phombe.

Now, these ladies at the pub have become too much and are now abusing my generosity. Whenever I go to the pub, even those who are not serving me on that particular day expect me to buy them a drink. Juzi my bill included some extra 2,000 bob, this being 2 guaranas each for my 4 lady waiter "friends" who have served me in the past and now expect me to tip them whenever i go to the pub. Yaani kwa bill ya my 5 whitecap at 1250, ninaongesewa 2000 bob to total 3250. Yes, they have given me a BJ in the past, but should I be besieged at my local?


Fombe will destroy you , my braddah. Quit drinking immediately before something really terrible happens to you. You might wake up one day after a night spent with barmaids to find not only do you have HIV, but half your face is burnt off because you fell into a fire in your sleep. Be warned dugu yagu.
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****On Vacation until Jan 1st 2020**Current NSE holdings:ZERO. Next planned re-entry into the NSE: 2052
aemathenge
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 9:01:52 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 3,057
Location: Kerugoya
sparkly wrote:
Inaitwa wealth re-dustribution. Your 5 white caps end up as pee in the urinal while the cash you give them buys food and school uniforms for the kids Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Hear, hear.
Angelica _ann
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 11:00:07 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,857
aemathenge wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Inaitwa wealth re-dustribution. Your 5 white caps end up as pee in the urinal while the cash you give them buys food and school uniforms for the kids Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Hear, hear.


What you are doing is noble and ok. What you need to do is make sure you only tip whoever serves you on that day. Once in a while pia you remove guaranaa and replace with soda smile for control. Pia start siasa that economy ni mbaya shana na hata wewe umeanza kuumia. Plus one day say hauna pesa wakulipee utaleta after one week. Siku moja pia hepa na bill 'kusahau' ama emergency tings.

Mos mos you will see the true sly ones who stick by you.

Created a trust environment that is both ways.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Mike Ock
#7 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:24:16 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/22/2015
Posts: 645
In today's world of financially and mentally empowered women, using money to attract them is a sucker move. I'm 1000% sure you are referred to as "kale kajinga" in their circles. Wise men know that today's women are only phased by the three Ms: Mistari, Mazolz and Mjulubeng. Money should only be in the background of your interactions, never used directly to plead your case.
Angelica _ann
#8 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:26:53 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,857
Mike Ock wrote:
In today's world of financially and mentally empowered women, using money to attract them is a sucker move. I'm 1000% sure you are referred to as "kale kajinga" in their circles. Wise men know that today's women are only phased by the three Ms: Mistari, Mazolz and Mjulubeng. Money should only be in the background of your interactions, never used directly to plead your case.


What is that jameni?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
essyk
#9 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 6:45:53 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/15/2011
Posts: 4,435
Angelica _ann wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
In today's world of financially and mentally empowered women, using money to attract them is a sucker move. I'm 1000% sure you are referred to as "kale kajinga" in their circles. Wise men know that today's women are only phased by the three Ms: Mistari, Mazolz and Mjulubeng. Money should only be in the background of your interactions, never used directly to plead your case.


What is that jameni?


I also want to know
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
hardwood
#10 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2019 10:38:04 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 9,437
Location: Rodi Kopany, Homa Bay
Mike Ock wrote:
In today's world of financially and mentally empowered women, using money to attract them is a sucker move. I'm 1000% sure you are referred to as "kale kajinga" in their circles. Wise men know that today's women are only phased by the three Ms: Mistari, Mazolz and Mjulubeng. Money should only be in the background of your interactions, never used directly to plead your case.


When I tell a waiter who has been serving me to also "kunywa moja" it's just a tip not a ploy to "attract or plead" with her. Surely if a lady has served you the whole evening, the civilised thing to do is to tip her, and the tip should be something reasonable, maybe a beer and not some fanta Orange dogo.
MugundaMan
#11 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 2:15:55 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
essyk wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
In today's world of financially and mentally empowered women, using money to attract them is a sucker move. I'm 1000% sure you are referred to as "kale kajinga" in their circles. Wise men know that today's women are only phased by the three Ms: Mistari, Mazolz and Mjulubeng. Money should only be in the background of your interactions, never used directly to plead your case.


What is that jameni?


I also want to know


Masquembes yaani mstunyo yaani kushona yaani six pack and gunz plakakawww #ThankMeLater
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****On Vacation until Jan 1st 2020**Current NSE holdings:ZERO. Next planned re-entry into the NSE: 2052
MugundaMan
#12 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 2:22:33 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Mike Ock wrote:
In today's world of financially and mentally empowered women, using money to attract them is a sucker move. I'm 1000% sure you are referred to as "kale kajinga" in their circles. Wise men know that today's women are only phased by the three Ms: Mistari, Mazolz and Mjulubeng. Money should only be in the background of your interactions, never used directly to plead your case.


Depends on what type of women, my braddah. If you are a super-alpha male, you have all those thangalings including the moolah and you run at TOP SPEED from slay queen loose amoral/immoral type rendies no matter how supermodel gorgeous they look. Those loose slayqueen supuus are flobrems tupu bro. You only date real beauties inside out who are believers. Yaani Proverbs 31 type ngels. Na hao trust me you will NEVER find in sijui Jiweke Tavern, Brew Bistro, Kiza na katharika.
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****On Vacation until Jan 1st 2020**Current NSE holdings:ZERO. Next planned re-entry into the NSE: 2052
Jus Blazin
#13 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 11:37:10 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/23/2008
Posts: 3,961
MugundaMan wrote:
essyk wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
In today's world of financially and mentally empowered women, using money to attract them is a sucker move. I'm 1000% sure you are referred to as "kale kajinga" in their circles. Wise men know that today's women are only phased by the three Ms: Mistari, Mazolz and Mjulubeng. Money should only be in the background of your interactions, never used directly to plead your case.


What is that jameni?


I also want to know


Masquembes yaani mstunyo yaani kushona yaani six pack and gunz plakakawww #ThankMeLater

Laughing out loudly Not really sure about that... Jus sayin'...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Mike Ock
#14 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2019 2:26:26 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/22/2015
Posts: 645
hardwood wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
In today's world of financially and mentally empowered women, using money to attract them is a sucker move. I'm 1000% sure you are referred to as "kale kajinga" in their circles. Wise men know that today's women are only phased by the three Ms: Mistari, Mazolz and Mjulubeng. Money should only be in the background of your interactions, never used directly to plead your case.


When I tell a waiter who has been serving me to also "kunywa moja" it's just a tip not a ploy to "attract or plead" with her. Surely if a lady has served you the whole evening, the civilised thing to do is to tip her, and the tip should be something reasonable, maybe a beer and not some fanta Orange dogo.


You learnt this nonsense from softie wazungus, who are also referred to as "kale kajinga" by these slay queens.
hardwood
#15 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2019 10:12:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 9,437
Location: Rodi Kopany, Homa Bay
Mike Ock wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
In today's world of financially and mentally empowered women, using money to attract them is a sucker move. I'm 1000% sure you are referred to as "kale kajinga" in their circles. Wise men know that today's women are only phased by the three Ms: Mistari, Mazolz and Mjulubeng. Money should only be in the background of your interactions, never used directly to plead your case.


When I tell a waiter who has been serving me to also "kunywa moja" it's just a tip not a ploy to "attract or plead" with her. Surely if a lady has served you the whole evening, the civilised thing to do is to tip her, and the tip should be something reasonable, maybe a beer and not some fanta Orange dogo.


You learnt this nonsense from softie wazungus, who are also referred to as "kale kajinga" by these slay queens.


Learnt these tip manenos during my time huko majuu where you are required to tip. I am a civilized gentleman and these ladies deserve a tip....


Impunity
#16 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2019 11:44:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,148
Location: Masada
I most rarely tip.
If you want a tip,charge as part of the drinks.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

newfarer
#17 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 4:28:36 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/19/2010
Posts: 3,287
Location: Uganda
hardwood wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
In today's world of financially and mentally empowered women, using money to attract them is a sucker move. I'm 1000% sure you are referred to as "kale kajinga" in their circles. Wise men know that today's women are only phased by the three Ms: Mistari, Mazolz and Mjulubeng. Money should only be in the background of your interactions, never used directly to plead your case.


When I tell a waiter who has been serving me to also "kunywa moja" it's just a tip not a ploy to "attract or plead" with her. Surely if a lady has served you the whole evening, the civilised thing to do is to tip her, and the tip should be something reasonable, maybe a beer and not some fanta Orange dogo.


You learnt this nonsense from softie wazungus, who are also referred to as "kale kajinga" by these slay queens.


Learnt these tip manenos during my time huko majuu where you are required to tip. I am a civilized gentleman and these ladies deserve a tip....



which majuu .ukienda Gatanga waja kusema umtoka Tanga Tanzania
punda amecheka
hardwood
#18 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 11:28:50 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 9,437
Location: Rodi Kopany, Homa Bay
Impunity wrote:
I most rarely tip.
If you want a tip,charge as part of the drinks.


Forbes: Here's Why You Should Always Tip At Least 20%

https://www.forbes.com/s...-least-20/#325e352a39c2


Therefore, if you take 5 whitecaps like I do at my local, my tip should be at least 20% ie one whitecap, thus the "kunywa moja" manenos.
sparkly
#19 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 6:01:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,285
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
I most rarely tip.
If you want a tip,charge as part of the drinks.


Forbes: Here's Why You Should Always Tip At Least 20%

https://www.forbes.com/s...-least-20/#325e352a39c2


Therefore, if you take 5 whitecaps like I do at my local, my tip should be at least 20% ie one whitecap, thus the "kunywa moja" manenos.


As you tip generously, remember to honour your promises or request a rain check in good time.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Ryko
#20 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 7:47:01 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/27/2016
Posts: 263
Location: Nairobi
hardwood wrote:
So, since hii maneno ya akoblow ikuje, i normally drink at my local pub to avoid getting into trouble with mututho. I normally take 5 whitecap at any one time and me being a gentleman, I normally buy the lady who is serving me a drink as a tip. Of course I know the ladies choose to take the 250 bob at the counter instead of taking the phombe.

Now, these ladies at the pub have become too much and are now abusing my generosity. Whenever I go to the pub, even those who are not serving me on that particular day expect me to buy them a drink. Juzi my bill included some extra 2,000 bob, this being 2 guaranas each for my 4 lady waiter "friends" who have served me in the past and now expect me to tip them whenever i go to the pub. Yaani kwa bill ya my 5 whitecap at 1250, ninaongesewa 2000 bob to total 3250. Yes, they have given me a BJ in the past, but should I be besieged at my local?



Giving a tip is nice gesture, its a culture we need to encourage.
I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.