Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Oct 15, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
FEATURE  

LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [13903]
NSE live prices mystocks, rich et al [40]
411 on dividend and AGM [735]
Tax evasion using M-Pesa [34]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [105]
Equity Bank 2019 [33]
Uchumi - A value play? [427]
CIC Insurance 2018 [48]
SportPesa IPO [57]
My Watch List - Buys in Q4 2019 [35]
KenGen HY 2019 [185]
Kenya Power HY 2019 [94]
KCB or Equity Bank? [132]
Barclays - 2018 and beyond [93]
Equity Bank FY 2018 net profit up 5% [95]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

12 Pages«<9101112>
KCB and NBK material announcement
obiero
#201 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 9:05:02 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,273
Location: nairobi
77% achieved. NBK suspension granted.. However, bullet e) needs a mazematics professor to dissect
COOP 5,500; KCB 7,500; KNRE 100,000; KQ 221,100
Ericsson
#202 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 10:54:53 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,398
Location: NAIROBI
obiero wrote:
77% achieved. NBK suspension granted.. However, bullet e) needs a mazematics professor to dissect


Perfect,the few NBK shares I bought at sh.3.5 will now be converted to KCB shares.
Ericsson
#203 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 1:14:43 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,398
Location: NAIROBI
obiero wrote:
77% achieved. NBK suspension granted.. However, bullet e) needs a mazematics professor to dissect



FY results of KCB will include NBK results for 3 months i.e NBK Q4
obiero
#204 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 5:48:34 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,273
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
77% achieved. NBK suspension granted.. However, bullet e) needs a mazematics professor to dissect



FY results of KCB will include NBK results for 3 months i.e NBK Q4

That implies a little negative chink of about KES 0.5B..
COOP 5,500; KCB 7,500; KNRE 100,000; KQ 221,100
Ericsson
#205 Posted : Monday, September 02, 2019 11:32:26 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,398
Location: NAIROBI
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
77% achieved. NBK suspension granted.. However, bullet e) needs a mazematics professor to dissect



FY results of KCB will include NBK results for 3 months i.e NBK Q4

That implies a little negative chink of about KES 0.5B..


CBK approves KCB 100% acquisition of NBK
obiero
#206 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 6:28:22 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,273
Location: nairobi
obiero wrote:
watesh wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
tandich wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
NBK shares no trading going on

You expected trading of the puny stock while an active takeover by a larger entity is ongoing? The share has only 6 more days left at the NSE.. Farewell plans are at an advanced stage

What is the performance rate so far?
KCB wamefikisha 75%?


All they need is Treasury & NSSF for just over 93%



Source: Shareholder Circular on conversation of preference shares to ordinary shares


What if NSSF demands higher valuation

A small bank run can be triggered and it collapses

The fact is that the current events are formalities. The deal is done and dusted

100%
COOP 5,500; KCB 7,500; KNRE 100,000; KQ 221,100
Ericsson
#207 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 9:42:40 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,398
Location: NAIROBI
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
watesh wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
tandich wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
NBK shares no trading going on

You expected trading of the puny stock while an active takeover by a larger entity is ongoing? The share has only 6 more days left at the NSE.. Farewell plans are at an advanced stage

What is the performance rate so far?
KCB wamefikisha 75%?


All they need is Treasury & NSSF for just over 93%



Source: Shareholder Circular on conversation of preference shares to ordinary shares


What if NSSF demands higher valuation

A small bank run can be triggered and it collapses

The fact is that the current events are formalities. The deal is done and dusted

100%


And the few NBK shares I bought at 3.5 get converted to KCB shares.
Bishofu
#208 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 10:25:08 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 7/16/2018
Posts: 21
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
watesh wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
tandich wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
NBK shares no trading going on

You expected trading of the puny stock while an active takeover by a larger entity is ongoing? The share has only 6 more days left at the NSE.. Farewell plans are at an advanced stage

What is the performance rate so far?
KCB wamefikisha 75%?


All they need is Treasury & NSSF for just over 93%



Source: Shareholder Circular on conversation of preference shares to ordinary shares


What if NSSF demands higher valuation

A small bank run can be triggered and it collapses

The fact is that the current events are formalities. The deal is done and dusted

100%


And the few NBK shares I bought at 3.5 get converted to KCB shares.

How many Nbk shares make one Kcb share
Ericsson
#209 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 10:37:26 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,398
Location: NAIROBI
Bishofu wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
watesh wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
tandich wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
NBK shares no trading going on

You expected trading of the puny stock while an active takeover by a larger entity is ongoing? The share has only 6 more days left at the NSE.. Farewell plans are at an advanced stage

What is the performance rate so far?
KCB wamefikisha 75%?


All they need is Treasury & NSSF for just over 93%



Source: Shareholder Circular on conversation of preference shares to ordinary shares


What if NSSF demands higher valuation

A small bank run can be triggered and it collapses

The fact is that the current events are formalities. The deal is done and dusted

100%


And the few NBK shares I bought at 3.5 get converted to KCB shares.

How many Nbk shares make one Kcb share

Divide the number of NBK shares by 10 and multiply the price of each NBK share by 10 to get the equivalent number of KCB shares and purchase price
Ericsson
#210 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 11:33:53 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,398
Location: NAIROBI
In a statement issued this morning, KCB Group Director of Regional Businesses Paul Russo is set to assume the role of National Bank of Kenya Managing Director for a period of two years to oversee the full integration of NBK with KCB.

Paul Russo will lead the transition team that will report to the KCB Group Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director Joshua Oigara.
guru267
#211 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 7:31:36 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/21/2010
Posts: 6,665
Location: Nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
In a statement issued this morning, KCB Group Director of Regional Businesses Paul Russo is set to assume the role of National Bank of Kenya Managing Director for a period of two years to oversee the full integration of NBK with KCB.

Paul Russo will lead the transition team that will report to the KCB Group Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director Joshua Oigara.


What I love about the KCB share price is that it has been oscillating between below 40 bob despite the management and board making huge moves for creating shareholder value in the next 5-10 years. I now have 106K shares in KCB which will be sold at no less than 75 barring a significant change in management.
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
obiero
#212 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2019 8:15:36 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,273
Location: nairobi
guru267 wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
In a statement issued this morning, KCB Group Director of Regional Businesses Paul Russo is set to assume the role of National Bank of Kenya Managing Director for a period of two years to oversee the full integration of NBK with KCB.

Paul Russo will lead the transition team that will report to the KCB Group Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director Joshua Oigara.


What I love about the KCB share price is that it has been oscillating between below 40 bob despite the management and board making huge moves for creating shareholder value in the next 5-10 years. I now have 106K shares in KCB which will be sold at no less than 75 barring a significant change in management.

Solid counter.. KES 100 could be tested in 4-5 years
COOP 5,500; KCB 7,500; KNRE 100,000; KQ 221,100
tandich
#213 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2019 12:32:48 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/6/2008
Posts: 158
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
watesh wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
tandich wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
NBK shares no trading going on

You expected trading of the puny stock while an active takeover by a larger entity is ongoing? The share has only 6 more days left at the NSE.. Farewell plans are at an advanced stage

What is the performance rate so far?
KCB wamefikisha 75%?


All they need is Treasury & NSSF for just over 93%



Source: Shareholder Circular on conversation of preference shares to ordinary shares


What if NSSF demands higher valuation

A small bank run can be triggered and it collapses

The fact is that the current events are formalities. The deal is done and dusted

100%


And the few NBK shares I bought at 3.5 get converted to KCB shares.


I did this too. Additionally I also bought 1 more NBK share in the odd lots which will be exchanged for 1 KCB share.
Horton
#214 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2019 12:40:09 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/30/2007
Posts: 1,463
Location: Nairobi
Bishofu wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
watesh wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
tandich wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
NBK shares no trading going on

You expected trading of the puny stock while an active takeover by a larger entity is ongoing? The share has only 6 more days left at the NSE.. Farewell plans are at an advanced stage

What is the performance rate so far?
KCB wamefikisha 75%?


All they need is Treasury & NSSF for just over 93%



Source: Shareholder Circular on conversation of preference shares to ordinary shares


What if NSSF demands higher valuation

A small bank run can be triggered and it collapses

The fact is that the current events are formalities. The deal is done and dusted

100%


And the few NBK shares I bought at 3.5 get converted to KCB shares.

How many Nbk shares make one Kcb share



That’s a 1143% gain
Ericsson
#215 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2019 12:42:04 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,398
Location: NAIROBI
tandich wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
watesh wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
tandich wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
NBK shares no trading going on

You expected trading of the puny stock while an active takeover by a larger entity is ongoing? The share has only 6 more days left at the NSE.. Farewell plans are at an advanced stage

What is the performance rate so far?
KCB wamefikisha 75%?


All they need is Treasury & NSSF for just over 93%



Source: Shareholder Circular on conversation of preference shares to ordinary shares


What if NSSF demands higher valuation

A small bank run can be triggered and it collapses

The fact is that the current events are formalities. The deal is done and dusted

100%


And the few NBK shares I bought at 3.5 get converted to KCB shares.


I did this too. Additionally I also bought 1 more NBK share in the odd lots which will be exchanged for 1 KCB share.

Exchange rate is 10 NBK shares=1 KCB share
tandich
#216 Posted : Wednesday, September 04, 2019 1:48:10 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/6/2008
Posts: 158
Ericsson wrote:
tandich wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
watesh wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
tandich wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
NBK shares no trading going on

You expected trading of the puny stock while an active takeover by a larger entity is ongoing? The share has only 6 more days left at the NSE.. Farewell plans are at an advanced stage

What is the performance rate so far?
KCB wamefikisha 75%?


All they need is Treasury & NSSF for just over 93%



Source: Shareholder Circular on conversation of preference shares to ordinary shares


What if NSSF demands higher valuation

A small bank run can be triggered and it collapses

The fact is that the current events are formalities. The deal is done and dusted

100%


And the few NBK shares I bought at 3.5 get converted to KCB shares.


I did this too. Additionally I also bought 1 more NBK share in the odd lots which will be exchanged for 1 KCB share.

Exchange rate is 10 NBK shares=1 KCB share


Quote:
2.5.5.2 every NBK Shareholder who accepts the Offer will receive the Swap Shares to which they are entitled. In the event that the Swap Ratio results in fractional entitlements to Swap Shares,
fractions will be rounded upwards to the nearest whole number. Kindly, therefore note that where this occurs, the NBK Shareholder will be issued the number of Swap Shares after rounding up.

Source: KCB Offer Document: OFFER BY KCB GROUP PLC TO ACQUIRE 100% OF THE ISSUED ORDINARY SHARES OF NATIONAL BANK OF KENYA LIMITED
Ericsson
#217 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 10:41:39 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,398
Location: NAIROBI
KCB Group Plc has appointed Mr. Paul Russo as the Managing Director of National Bank of Kenya (@National_Bank following an approval by the Central Bank of Kenya.
During the integration period, KCB will work towards streamlining human resources, systems, processes and procedures to fully realize the value of the envisioned combined efficiencies and productivity synergies post the acquisition
It is expected that the NBK Board will be reorganized in the coming weeks and will provide guidance during the integration period.
Ericsson
#218 Posted : Friday, September 27, 2019 8:56:33 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,398
Location: NAIROBI
obiero wrote:
77% achieved. NBK suspension granted.. However, bullet e) needs a mazematics professor to dissect


Event timetable being followed to the letter
Ericsson
#219 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 3:58:15 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,398
Location: NAIROBI
Listing of additional KCB shares given to NBK shareholders when is it being effected?
Ericsson
#220 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2019 8:51:03 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,398
Location: NAIROBI
Ericsson wrote:
Listing of additional KCB shares given to NBK shareholders when is it being effected?


This morning KCB group will list an additional 142,979,717 shares at the Nairobi Securities exchange following the successful acquisition of the National bank.
With effect from today the National bank shareholders who swapped their shares for those of KCB Group will now be able to freely trade the new stocks at the bourse
Users browsing this topic
Guest
12 Pages«<9101112>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.