Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Jul 18, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
KCB and NBK material announcement [168]
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough [1908]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [13265]
KCB 2018 and Beyond [325]
Cytonn Tower vs Britam Tower [39]
BAT HY19 UP 25.5% AFTER TAX [3]
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive) [299]
Mumias Sugar huge demand [2664]
Transcentury vs Kenya Power [59]
SGR officially dead. What next? [107]
Sunset Boulevard vs Everest Park [48]
Williamson Tea &, Kapchorua [37]
Bitcoin: Best app to use for transactions [7]
Speculating in cryptocurrencies: A rough approach [249]
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ? [1116]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

15 Pages«<910111213>»
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive)
VituVingiSana
#201 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 2:09:06 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,038
Location: Nairobi
I hope the price drops BELOW 3/- and I have some cash ready to buy up what I can. Applause Applause Applause
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ebenyo
#202 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 8:13:13 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,663
Location: Kitale
Ericsson wrote:
Done adjustment of my shares to reflect the new bonus shares



My new ABP after factoring in New bonus shares is 4.70 from 18.00.This is great.
So I'm waiting for the price at 3.00 and below for more buys.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
Balaa
#203 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 8:30:06 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 7/6/2018
Posts: 48
Location: Kinshasa
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Done adjustment of my shares to reflect the new bonus shares



My new ABP after factoring in New bonus shares is 4.70 from 18.00.This is great.
So I'm waiting for the price at 3.00 and below for more buys.


Some market commentators (e.g Genghis - in their weekly newsletter) are indicating that closure date for the bonus issue is 17.06.2019 (today). Confusion!
Ericsson
#204 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 9:50:33 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 6,870
Location: NAIROBI
Balaa wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Done adjustment of my shares to reflect the new bonus shares



My new ABP after factoring in New bonus shares is 4.70 from 18.00.This is great.
So I'm waiting for the price at 3.00 and below for more buys.


Some market commentators (e.g Genghis - in their weekly newsletter) are indicating that closure date for the bonus issue is 17.06.2019 (today). Confusion!


Achana na Genghis;those ones are in dreamland.
Counter is now trading ex bonus and ex dividend.
Share price has started at ksh.5
the deal
#205 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 10:50:11 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,479
Location: Windhoek/Nairobbery
Come in...come in....
obiero
#206 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 11:01:56 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 11,859
Location: nairobi
the deal wrote:
Come in...come in....

Too expensive at KES 4.6
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KQ 221,100
MaichBlack
#207 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 1:36:04 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/22/2009
Posts: 7,263
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
Teren teren...


I can see you popping champagne waiting for 2 bob πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KES 2.8 intra day by close of day Monday

@Obiero on Friday.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
MaichBlack
#208 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 1:37:37 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/22/2009
Posts: 7,263
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
Come in...come in....

Too expensive at KES 4.6

Same @Obiero today.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
MaichBlack
#209 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 1:39:36 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/22/2009
Posts: 7,263
A moment of silence for @Obiero clients at Winda if any exist.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
MaichBlack
#210 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 1:52:16 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/22/2009
Posts: 7,263
MaichBlack wrote:
rwitre wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
@VVS, I sense that you are disillusioned at the moment. Dont overthink stuff. We dont have the answers that you seek. Its impossible to predict stock performance especially over the long term. This idea of tier 1, tier 2, tier 3 is really nonsense. It is a psychological attempt at justifying the outcomes to yourself.



Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Mbona machungu

Then he comes here in 2025 to say how people were just lucky!!!

When this thread was started by @vvs in April, the share was worth 11/=. Two months later, same share going for 4.7 × 4 = 18.8/= an 81.2% gain!!! In two months!!

Read my words from two months ago again.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
MaichBlack
#211 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 1:58:23 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/22/2009
Posts: 7,263
MaichBlack wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
rwitre wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
@VVS, I sense that you are disillusioned at the moment. Dont overthink stuff. We dont have the answers that you seek. Its impossible to predict stock performance especially over the long term. This idea of tier 1, tier 2, tier 3 is really nonsense. It is a psychological attempt at justifying the outcomes to yourself.



Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Mbona machungu

Then he comes here in 2025 to say how people were just lucky!!!

When this thread was started by @vvs in April, the share was worth 11/=. Two months later, same share going for 4.7 × 4 = 18.8/= an 81.2% gain!!! In two months!!

Read my words from two months ago again.

It should be illegal for people to be doing this with KK money!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Power to compound interest!!!

Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
obiero
#212 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 2:44:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 11,859
Location: nairobi
MaichBlack wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
Come in...come in....

Too expensive at KES 4.6

Same @Obiero today.

Unaniota au nini kaka.. Just saying that the real value has not been attained. I am a buyer sub KES 2.8. Hope you now understand
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KQ 221,100
obiero
#213 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 2:46:05 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 11,859
Location: nairobi
MaichBlack wrote:
A moment of silence for @Obiero clients at Winda if any exist.

Hehe. Start a thread boss. Its good to focus on @Obiero
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KQ 221,100
guru267
#214 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 2:51:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/21/2010
Posts: 6,644
Location: Nairobi
Who is the mad person who bought Kenya Re @13.90 today ex bonus and who is the lucky person that sold to them? Laughing out loudly Applause
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
Ericsson
#215 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 2:52:33 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 6,870
Location: NAIROBI
Sisemi kitu leo
Superprime1
#216 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 3:05:50 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/2/2018
Posts: 207
guru267 wrote:
Who is the mad person who bought Kenya Re @13.90 today ex bonus and who is the lucky person that sold to them? Laughing out loudly Applause

Running orders. They must have forgotten to cancel, hence one gained as the other lost.
Superprime1
#217 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 3:12:11 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/2/2018
Posts: 207
Factoring in the bonus shares, Kenya Re's NAV is Sh10.13. So, still grossly undervalued.

Can someone else confirm...
Ericsson
#218 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 3:33:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 6,870
Location: NAIROBI
VituVingiSana
#219 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 3:41:22 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,038
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
Come in...come in....

Too expensive at KES 4.6

Same @Obiero today.

Unaniota au nini kaka.. Just saying that the real value has not been attained. I am a buyer sub KES 2.8. Hope you now understand

[(2.80 x 4) + 0.45 - 0.05] = 11.60 Why didn't you buy these at this price at a time not so long ago?

Lakini, thank you for making me look and re-look at KenyaRe thus realizing what a bargain it is despite GoK's ownership.

BTW, 3 directors replaced in KenyaRe.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#220 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 3:52:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 11,859
Location: nairobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
Come in...come in....

Too expensive at KES 4.6

Same @Obiero today.

Unaniota au nini kaka.. Just saying that the real value has not been attained. I am a buyer sub KES 2.8. Hope you now understand

[(2.80 x 4) + 0.45 - 0.05] = 11.60 Why didn't you buy these at this price at a time not so long ago?

Lakini, thank you for making me look and re-look at KenyaRe thus realizing what a bargain it is despite GoK's ownership.

BTW, 3 directors replaced in KenyaRe.

Peter Kenneth?
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KQ 221,100
Users browsing this topic
Guest
15 Pages«<910111213>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.