Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Dec 4, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Mukhisa Kituyi - Salvation for Kenya? [20]
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022 [578]
ICT Practitioner Bill...Again [7]
Reject This BBI Joke [100]
Kiosks, cars and goats SWEPT AWAY on Kirinyaga roa... [60]
Joseph Kushner [2]
POTUS TRUMP [1634]
Kysee [4]
Waiguru’s buys ball pens at Sh8,700 each!!!!!!!!!!... [331]
Coronavirus [2689]
Huduma Namba Je Una yako? [185]
Uganda is burning [3]
@KIASH [279]
Tanzania - What do you want from Kenya? [96]
What If Lamu [9]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

82 Pages«<7374757677>»
POTUS TRUMP
sparkly
#1481 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2020 12:48:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,905
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
I hope Trump wins. One more year America is led by a buffoon is one less year of America messing with other countries.
Life is short. Live passionately.
madollar
#1482 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2020 3:00:43 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,990
Location: GA
The dynamics of this elections wacha tu the high voter turnout by young voters could favor Biden

masukuma
#1483 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2020 10:29:09 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,701
Location: Nairobi
madollar wrote:
The dynamics of this elections wacha tu the high voter turnout by young voters could favor Biden


They are 10 days out... the tension is palatable. The Trump team are seeking out dirt on Biden... throwing whatever claim they can and hoping it sticks...
The genius move was to make Lot's of voters commit early through mail in ballots and early voting... Before all the crap that will flood the internet and alters the direction of the election in November.
apparently about 57.5 Million People have already voted! click on this RINK If you want to track this number!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Shak
#1484 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2020 10:47:07 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/22/2009
Posts: 2,446
Location: Africa
masukuma wrote:
madollar wrote:
The dynamics of this elections wacha tu the high voter turnout by young voters could favor Biden


They are 10 days out... the tension is palatable. The Trump team are seeking out dirt on Biden... throwing whatever claim they can and hoping it sticks...
The genius move was to make Lot's of voters commit early through mail in ballots and early voting... Before all the crap that will flood the internet and alters the direction of the election in November.
apparently about 57.5 Million People have already voted! click on this RINK If you want to track this number!


I think you mean palpable. This election is a referendum on the Trump presidency
masukuma
#1485 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2020 12:31:48 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,701
Location: Nairobi
Shak wrote:
masukuma wrote:
madollar wrote:
The dynamics of this elections wacha tu the high voter turnout by young voters could favor Biden


They are 10 days out... the tension is palatable. The Trump team are seeking out dirt on Biden... throwing whatever claim they can and hoping it sticks...
The genius move was to make Lot's of voters commit early through mail in ballots and early voting... Before all the crap that will flood the internet and alters the direction of the election in November.
apparently about 57.5 Million People have already voted! click on this RINK If you want to track this number!


I think you mean palpable. This election is a referendum on the Trump presidency

Yes... and Yes... this has nothing to do with Biden, just Americans that love Trump and those who have had enough of him.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
alma1
#1486 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2020 1:16:33 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,857
Location: hapo
masukuma wrote:
Shak wrote:
masukuma wrote:
madollar wrote:
The dynamics of this elections wacha tu the high voter turnout by young voters could favor Biden


They are 10 days out... the tension is palatable. The Trump team are seeking out dirt on Biden... throwing whatever claim they can and hoping it sticks...
The genius move was to make Lot's of voters commit early through mail in ballots and early voting... Before all the crap that will flood the internet and alters the direction of the election in November.
apparently about 57.5 Million People have already voted! click on this RINK If you want to track this number!


I think you mean palpable. This election is a referendum on the Trump presidency

Yes... and Yes... this has nothing to do with Biden, just Americans that love Trump and those who have had enough of him.


I can assure you without a doubt, Trump will lose BIGLY.

Everyone I know HAS already voted and they are working to take others to those polling stations.

This is the true meaning of "money being poured to finish me".

But 2016 hurt so people are keeping quiet about the data collected thus far. My frens, even Texas is in contention.

The only problem is these Latinos in Florida and the rural whites in Pennsylvania. Those ones can turn on a dime.

But whatever they do, Trump will lose by the biggest popular vote margin in the history of the US. It won't even be close.

Lakini this electoral college nonsense they have is keeping people up at night.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

masukuma
#1487 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2020 7:28:12 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,701
Location: Nairobi
alma1 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Shak wrote:
masukuma wrote:
madollar wrote:
The dynamics of this elections wacha tu the high voter turnout by young voters could favor Biden


They are 10 days out... the tension is palatable. The Trump team are seeking out dirt on Biden... throwing whatever claim they can and hoping it sticks...
The genius move was to make Lot's of voters commit early through mail in ballots and early voting... Before all the crap that will flood the internet and alters the direction of the election in November.
apparently about 57.5 Million People have already voted! click on this RINK If you want to track this number!


I think you mean palpable. This election is a referendum on the Trump presidency

Yes... and Yes... this has nothing to do with Biden, just Americans that love Trump and those who have had enough of him.


I can assure you without a doubt, Trump will lose BIGLY.

Everyone I know HAS already voted and they are working to take others to those polling stations.

This is the true meaning of "money being poured to finish me".

But 2016 hurt so people are keeping quiet about the data collected thus far. My frens, even Texas is in contention.

The only problem is these Latinos in Florida and the rural whites in Pennsylvania. Those ones can turn on a dime.

But whatever they do, Trump will lose by the biggest popular vote margin in the history of the US. It won't even be close.

Lakini this electoral college nonsense they have is keeping people up at night.


Its not a doubt that he may lose the popular vote in ways no one has ever lost but as you know the race will tighten. The question is - will it tighten enough?

Mark you - Trump is also looking at the polls... whether he tells you that he agrees with them or not... it would be extremely foolish of him to ignore them and extremely foolish for democrats to believe them.

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
masukuma
#1488 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2020 8:44:50 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,701
Location: Nairobi
Expect a Record turnout! Check out Texas as an example.
Texas has been conducting early voting from October 13 to October 30 and so far 7,201,365 ballots have already been counted.
Following the Voting Numbers in Texas - that's 80% of voters who voted in 2016! They have 5 more days of Early Voting and Election day to vote. It will be quite a spectacle watching the outcome.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
radiomast
#1489 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2020 4:28:00 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/15/2018
Posts: 418
sparkly wrote:
I hope Trump wins. One more year America is led by a buffoon is one less year of America messing with other countries.


America is ruining other countries even more under trump.

Oil companies are pressuring trump so that they can dump their plastic waste in Kenya.

A 2nd trump term means Kenya will be pressured into accepting plastic waste
madollar
#1490 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 3:10:58 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,990
Location: GA
masukuma wrote:
Expect a Record turnout! Check out Texas as an example.
Texas has been conducting early voting from October 13 to October 30 and so far 7,201,365 ballots have already been counted.
Following the Voting Numbers in Texas - that's 80% of voters who voted in 2016! They have 5 more days of Early Voting and Election day to vote. It will be quite a spectacle watching the outcome.


If trump looses then this election could turnout to be the worst defeat of a seating US president in terms of delegate count and popular vote democrats this time wameamua

mpobiz
#1491 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2020 8:03:01 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,111
madollar wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Expect a Record turnout! Check out Texas as an example.
Texas has been conducting early voting from October 13 to October 30 and so far 7,201,365 ballots have already been counted.
Following the Voting Numbers in Texas - that's 80% of voters who voted in 2016! They have 5 more days of Early Voting and Election day to vote. It will be quite a spectacle watching the outcome.


If trump looses then this election could turnout to be the worst defeat of a seating US president in terms of delegate count and popular vote democrats this time wameamua



Hii ni propaganda. Mtajua hamjui
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
masukuma
#1492 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2020 10:27:48 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,701
Location: Nairobi
mpobiz wrote:
madollar wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Expect a Record turnout! Check out Texas as an example.
Texas has been conducting early voting from October 13 to October 30 and so far 7,201,365 ballots have already been counted.
Following the Voting Numbers in Texas - that's 80% of voters who voted in 2016! They have 5 more days of Early Voting and Election day to vote. It will be quite a spectacle watching the outcome.


If trump looses then this election could turnout to be the worst defeat of a seating US president in terms of delegate count and popular vote democrats this time wameamua



Hii ni propaganda. Mtajua hamjui

I think Trump will claw back lots of ground... will it be enough?

Over the last 2-3 days InsiderAdvantage and Trafalgar Group polls are painting a better picture of Trump in Pennsylvania . But how much damage has been done? Nation-wide 71,063,593 ballots already cast... 1,850,400 in Pennsylvania how much can he pullback? I am giving statewide elections a 5% margin of error! it can go either way!
My estimate - the winner wins by 270-280.
Biden's worst case win

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
masukuma
#1493 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2020 5:20:23 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,701
Location: Nairobi
Anyone remembers the finals for the 1990 Commonwealth Games Men's 5000m event in Auckland?
here is a clip
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
mpobiz
#1494 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2020 1:31:14 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,111
https://youtu.be/1o-57Po9Xp8

If trump wins Ethiopia kwisha!
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
sqft
#1495 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2020 1:55:33 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 771
Location: Kenya
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
madollar
#1496 Posted : Sunday, November 01, 2020 3:23:46 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,990
Location: GA
masukuma wrote:
Anyone remembers the finals for the 1990 Commonwealth Games Men's 5000m event in Auckland?
here is a clip


So many people have already cast their vote my thinking nothing much will change on election day the winner may already have been decided

masukuma
#1497 Posted : Sunday, November 01, 2020 8:25:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,701
Location: Nairobi
madollar wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Anyone remembers the finals for the 1990 Commonwealth Games Men's 5000m event in Auckland?
here is a clip


So many people have already cast their vote my thinking nothing much will change on election day the winner may already have been decided


Yeah... 93.2 Million ballots received already... a number still in the mail and the large number will be cast on election day.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
madollar
#1498 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2020 4:05:58 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,990
Location: GA
unless its a heavy hammering by biden then this could drag on

faa
#1499 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2020 8:37:42 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/8/2007
Posts: 706
Trump will definitely win.Furthermore, everybody agrees that the gentleman deserves a second chance.

To the Obama and bidens, they know that a trump wins will frustrate them till eternity. They spied on his campaign and he will hit them hard.

Can you imagine a former president subpoenaed to appear in committees to answer questions ..Obama would have retired quietly

I am for MAGA!!!
quicksand
#1500 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2020 9:28:56 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 7/5/2010
Posts: 2,051
Location: Nairobi
faa wrote:

Trump will definitely win.Furthermore, everybody agrees that the gentleman deserves a second chance.

To the Obama and bidens, they know that a trump wins will frustrate them till eternity. They spied on his campaign and he will hit them hard.

Can you imagine a former president subpoenaed to appear in committees to answer questions ..Obama would have retired quietly

I am for MAGA!!!

Definitely? Yes, there is a chance but things are far from "definite" territory here. That 2016 upset has infused contrarians with an assuredness that is misplaced...and those that thought it was a sure thing for Hillary Clinton are doubly afraid of looking foolish again.
Having been right this once is making people call outcomes with the confidence of divined prophets. smile
Upsets have a smaller frequency of occurrence than convention, no human is always right, most indicators point to Trump getting knocked.
We'll know by the time we sit down for a whitecap this Friday.
Users browsing this topic
Guest (10)
82 Pages«<7374757677>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.