Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Jan 19, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Why I reject the BBI [282]
Babu Owino [312]
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022 [415]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1016]
Wives cheating [50]
Paying Chinese debt [24]
Kenya Judiciary - Justice delayed is justice deni... [3]
Masukuma [37]
cabinet reshuffle [32]
Jubilee now abandons 10,000km road project [52]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2225]
Locusts meal [14]
wilson kipsang breaks world marathon record [42]
Making the Ugali Machine [181]
IRAN v/s ISRAEL+USA WAR. [175]
 
Forum Jump
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

5 Pages«<345
SK Charity Club: A call for help
young
#81 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 10:24:45 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2007
Posts: 1,909
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Greetings @washiku our friend @mpole I believe will keep you updated on the transfer process.

Thanks Regards

The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
washiku
#82 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 9:48:01 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 13,087
washiku wrote:
Thanks so much friends. Now we are just 20k shy of the target. God bless and Happy New year 2018.


Tumekwamia hapa with 20k to go...Crossing fingers for some people to come through in the new year.smile
washiku
#83 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 3:29:29 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 13,087
Update: We now have 12,492 to go. Thank you so much. Trusting Wazuans for the remaining 12k.smile smile
Apricot
#84 Posted : Wednesday, January 03, 2018 8:46:51 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/26/2011
Posts: 171
Location: Nairobi
washiku wrote:
Update: We now have 12,492 to go. Thank you so much. Trusting Wazuans for the remaining 12k.smile smile


Didn't know about this till now. Nimetuma kitu ya ku-narrow the gap
A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence.
David Hume
washiku
#85 Posted : Thursday, January 04, 2018 10:02:14 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 13,087
Thank you everyone for your generous support. The kids are not sorted for the first term 2018. Its a great milestone.Applause Applause :d/ :d/ :d/

God bless you all. Pray We shall be back soon for moresmile If you would want to donate, the number is open. We usually send in money any time, however much, however 'little' so that by the time they are opening for the next time, there will be something to start off with.

@Swenani, still waiting for execution of your plan.
young
#86 Posted : Thursday, January 04, 2018 12:27:33 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2007
Posts: 1,909
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Thank God the little bob I sent from offshore ( Nigeria) has been confirmed received .


Thanks and Regards
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
Wakanyugi
#87 Posted : Thursday, January 04, 2018 4:25:42 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 7/3/2007
Posts: 1,589
young wrote:
Thank God the little bob I sent from offshore ( Nigeria) has been confirmed received .


Thanks and Regards



Karibu Mzee Young.

It is good to see you back in Wazuastan. Your generosity and level headedness have been grately missed.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
washiku
#88 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 10:31:38 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 13,087
Dear Friends,

Thank you for your continued support in this worthy course.

As you plan for those to bless with your resources this Festive season, we appeal to you to remember our children.

We require 120k for the next term. Please feel free to send your contribution via Mpesa to 0721409351.

God bless you.
washiku
#89 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2018 6:09:48 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 13,087
washiku wrote:
Dear Friends,

Thank you for your continued support in this worthy course.

As you plan for those to bless with your resources this Festive season, we appeal to you to remember our children.

We require 120k for the next term. Please feel free to send your contribution via Mpesa to 0721409351.

God bless you.


Polite reminder. The days are moving. We still have a huge gap to cover. Please assist.
washiku
#90 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2018 12:01:45 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 13,087
Appeal for School fees continues: We have 5 days to go. Please send through.
washiku
#91 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2019 9:53:50 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 13,087
Thank you everyone for your great support.

We now have a deficit of 40,000 shillings. If you can spare something, we shall be grateful to close the small remaining gap.

MPESA Number: 0721409351
washiku
#92 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2019 3:43:16 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 13,087
washiku wrote:
Dear Wazuans, as many of you may know,we have been supporting needy students in achieving their academic dreams through paying for their school fees and facilitating their school journey by paying for their shopping, fare and any other necessity that may arise in course of their studies.

Every year a student is identified. We have been supporting just one student per year. However, this year we were faced with a unique situation where we had so many needy students. After thorough vetting which included visiting the kids at their homes, we have come to a situation where we have 3 new students whom we found extremely needy yet they had performed very well. These three are in addition to last year's kid whom we still have to support this year through to the forth form.

Our challenge is that for us to comfortably do their shopping and buy them uniform, we require about KES 200k. We have so far been able to raise about 100k.

This is therefore a passionate appeal to Wazuans. We are begging you to contribute whatever amount you may have towards the kitty. You can send the money to our treasurer via Mpesa number 0721409351.

We are positive that the Wazua Spirit we have known these many years we have been around this family we come through to enable us take these kids to school and support them for the next four years.

Thank you very much for all who have been contributing. For those who would want to officially join the group, please drop an email to nakujua@gmail.com.

Thank you very much, and thank very much in deed.



ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Beloved members of the Wazua Fraternity, it is with great joy that I request your few minutes to bring this great announcement to you.

4 Years ago, specifically on Sunday, February 07, 2016 10:23:36 PM, we came to you with a special appeal to help us pay school fees for some needy kids. By then we had one kid and we were taking up 3 more. You came out strongly and did what you do best. You sustained the support over the 4 years.

4 Years later, I come back to you with great News. I hereby present to you their results.

Student 1: BOY: MEAN GRADE A- AGP 78 ENG B+ KIS A- MAT A BIO B+ PHY A CHE B GEO A BUS A- KNEC HELPLINE 0800724900

Student 2: BOY: MEAN GRADE A- AGP 78 ENG B KIS B MAT A BIO A PHY A CHE A GEO A BUS A KNEC HELPLINE 0800724900

Student 3: Girl: MEAN GRADE B- AGP 58 ENG B- KIS B+ MAT C BIO B- CHE B HIS B- CRE B AGR C+ KNEC HELPLINE 0800724900



NB: As earlier reported, the 4th girl is already at KU University.

We thank you so much for your continued support and we count on you to continue with the same spirit come next year with the next students we shall be onboarding into the sponsorship program. God bless you abundantly and do you good. Happy holidays ahead.


karqui
#93 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2019 7:00:59 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/2/2010
Posts: 480
Location: chokoo
Congrats to to all those who stood with the good cause and supported in cash and kind..blessings to all. To the students you achieve what you conceive, may your dreams be fulfilled, continue shinning all through your life.
alma1
#94 Posted : Sunday, December 22, 2019 7:13:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,585
Location: hapo
We need to take 3 kids next year.

We need you to be happy about posting. But there are people on this group who have done stuff.

Stuff like..

Taking a child from nothing to getting A's

They are here.

You on your own with 100 bob can make a difference.

Get in touch with Onesmus or Washiku. Let's do this.

Sio kupiga kelele kila saa.

Join.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
Swenani
#95 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2019 11:39:15 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,072
Location: Vacuum
alma1 wrote:
We need to take 3 kids next year.

We need you to be happy about posting. But there are people on this group who have done stuff.

Stuff like..

Taking a child from nothing to getting A's

They are here.

You on your own with 100 bob can make a difference.

Get in touch with Onesmus or Washiku. Let's do this.

Sio kupiga kelele kila saa.

Join.


sometime ago, I made a commitment towards this, I'll make the payment before 9th Jan.

The rest of the pledgers ndio hawa
Swenani wrote:
And1589 wrote:
20K for me too



Thank you so much

1. Nakujua-20K
2.Washiku-20k
3.Swenani-100K
4.Newfarer-20K
5.Maka-20k
6-Lolest -20K
7.Wakanyugi-20K
8.Harrydre-20K
9.And1589-20k



Total pledges-260K
Pledge deficit-4,740K
Cash collections-0K


@alma, nataka mbuzi na malaya, please organise
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
leona
#96 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2019 1:05:39 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/1/2008
Posts: 1,432
Location: Marsabit
washiku wrote:
washiku wrote:
Dear Wazuans, as many of you may know,we have been supporting needy students in achieving their academic dreams through paying for their school fees and facilitating their school journey by paying for their shopping, fare and any other necessity that may arise in course of their studies.

Every year a student is identified. We have been supporting just one student per year. However, this year we were faced with a unique situation where we had so many needy students. After thorough vetting which included visiting the kids at their homes, we have come to a situation where we have 3 new students whom we found extremely needy yet they had performed very well. These three are in addition to last year's kid whom we still have to support this year through to the forth form.

Our challenge is that for us to comfortably do their shopping and buy them uniform, we require about KES 200k. We have so far been able to raise about 100k.

This is therefore a passionate appeal to Wazuans. We are begging you to contribute whatever amount you may have towards the kitty. You can send the money to our treasurer via Mpesa number 0721409351.

We are positive that the Wazua Spirit we have known these many years we have been around this family we come through to enable us take these kids to school and support them for the next four years.

Thank you very much for all who have been contributing. For those who would want to officially join the group, please drop an email to nakujua@gmail.com.

Thank you very much, and thank very much in deed.



ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Beloved members of the Wazua Fraternity, it is with great joy that I request your few minutes to bring this great announcement to you.

4 Years ago, specifically on Sunday, February 07, 2016 10:23:36 PM, we came to you with a special appeal to help us pay school fees for some needy kids. By then we had one kid and we were taking up 3 more. You came out strongly and did what you do best. You sustained the support over the 4 years.

4 Years later, I come back to you with great News. I hereby present to you their results.

Student 1: BOY: MEAN GRADE A- AGP 78 ENG B+ KIS A- MAT A BIO B+ PHY A CHE B GEO A BUS A- KNEC HELPLINE 0800724900

Student 2: BOY: MEAN GRADE A- AGP 78 ENG B KIS B MAT A BIO A PHY A CHE A GEO A BUS A KNEC HELPLINE 0800724900

Student 3: Girl: MEAN GRADE B- AGP 58 ENG B- KIS B+ MAT C BIO B- CHE B HIS B- CRE B AGR C+ KNEC HELPLINE 0800724900



NB: As earlier reported, the 4th girl is already at KU University.

We thank you so much for your continued support and we count on you to continue with the same spirit come next year with the next students we shall be onboarding into the sponsorship program. God bless you abundantly and do you good. Happy holidays ahead.




These children made us PROUD! Let's keep supporting more. One child at a time.

2020 we have more new kids joining Form 1. May the support keep going.
Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life
newfarer
#97 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 10:24:34 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/19/2010
Posts: 3,392
Location: Uganda
A wonderful journey from start F1 to end F4 .Great results there..indeed no human us limited.Who says there are no good people out there? May you all be blessed for a job well done.
punda amecheka
washiku
#98 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 11:31:41 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 13,087
Good Morning Good Wazuans,

We are now collecting funds for next year's kids. Very very needy cases have already been identified and vetted.

Kids who have lived in slums all their lives, under extremely deplorable conditions(confirmed by actual visits by the Charity club reps).

Kids despite their harsh reality have come out with very very good marks.

Kids whose dreams are to work hard and change their families' realities in future.

You can support their dream through whatever amount you may afford.

It could be your Christmas gift to someone who really really needs it.

MPESA NUMBER: 0721409351

Happy Holidays.

washiku
#99 Posted : Thursday, January 02, 2020 3:23:33 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 13,087
washiku wrote:
Good Morning Good Wazuans,

We are now collecting funds for next year's kids. Very very needy cases have already been identified and vetted.

Kids who have lived in slums all their lives, under extremely deplorable conditions(confirmed by actual visits by the Charity club reps).

Kids despite their harsh reality have come out with very very good marks.

Kids whose dreams are to work hard and change their families' realities in future.

You can support their dream through whatever amount you may afford.

It could be your Christmas gift to someone who really really needs it.

MPESA NUMBER: 0721409351

Happy Holidays.



Hi All. We are progressing well. We have so far raised 85171 against a budget of about 130k(inclusive of school fees, fare and personal effects). We thank you for your support and request you continue sending your contribution. Reporting week is next week.
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
5 Pages«<345
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.