Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Mar 4, 2021
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1762]
Coronavirus [2750]
Reject This BBI Joke [124]
Kikuyus, Please Come (Here) [196]
I Agree With Kibicho [2]
BJ 50 [49]
While I was away...... [3]
2022 ELECTIONS WIN [9]
Mukhisa Kituyi - Salvation for Kenya? [39]
Sonko for Nairobi Governor [1019]
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022 [693]
POTUS TRUMP [1786]
PORK William Kipchirchir Samoei Arap Ruto [62]
Advise needed [15]
Cockroaches [6]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages«<45678>»
CS Matiang'i...Kenya's Magufului?
marko
#101 Posted : Saturday, July 01, 2017 7:00:46 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/7/2007
Posts: 838
Jump-steady wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Someone wrote:
Why should Matiang'i jump the queue? That is lack of etiquette. He should be a good example and not show hooliganism. I wounder, he has been going round schools to see things done the right way. Good behaviour and mannerism should also be expected of him. It is a shame. This lady was doing her job as expected. She should be back in her job.


This Matiangi and magufuli are phonies. Just playing for the gallery.Sad


Do you see Matiang'i signature on that letter? Just because his name appears in the letter does not mean that it was he who fired her. Someone else made that decision when he complained.
WHO DARES WINS
Jump-steady
#102 Posted : Saturday, July 01, 2017 9:06:48 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 12/1/2008
Posts: 1,098
marko wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Someone wrote:
Why should Matiang'i jump the queue? That is lack of etiquette. He should be a good example and not show hooliganism. I wounder, he has been going round schools to see things done the right way. Good behaviour and mannerism should also be expected of him. It is a shame. This lady was doing her job as expected. She should be back in her job.


This Matiangi and magufuli are phonies. Just playing for the gallery.Sad


Do you see Matiang'i signature on that letter? Just because his name appears in the letter does not mean that it was he who fired her. Someone else made that decision when he complained.


You are waiting for his signature? That's how phonies operate. He instigated the firing. He doesn't want to follow rules, regulations and procedures that he pretends to champion.
alma1
#103 Posted : Saturday, July 01, 2017 10:24:02 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,870
Location: hapo
Jump-steady wrote:
marko wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Someone wrote:
Why should Matiang'i jump the queue? That is lack of etiquette. He should be a good example and not show hooliganism. I wounder, he has been going round schools to see things done the right way. Good behaviour and mannerism should also be expected of him. It is a shame. This lady was doing her job as expected. She should be back in her job.


This Matiangi and magufuli are phonies. Just playing for the gallery.Sad


Do you see Matiang'i signature on that letter? Just because his name appears in the letter does not mean that it was he who fired her. Someone else made that decision when he complained.


You are waiting for his signature? That's how phonies operate. He instigated the firing. He doesn't want to follow rules, regulations and procedures that he pretends to champion.


the problem with you Jump Steady is that you forgot to add that Ezekiel Mutua wannabe.

These people think that because they work in a gov't they are special...The rest of the human race believes that they aren't any special. Kwanza they shit just like anyone else.

Security is paramount to any airport. I hear that there are direct flights coming from the US to Kenya soon. Last time this was tried, some other wannabes called Arturs convinced the Americans not to do it. Is Matiangi more important to Kenya than direct flights from the USA?

This lady should be promoted as she knows her job. People like Matiangi, on the other hand, need to know that their lifetime is only 5 years if Jubilee wins or 45 days if Jubilee loses.

Jinga sana hawa watu...

Everyone should be frisked at that airport. Even Joe Biden Vice President of the USA used a train and was frisked. Hakuleta nyef nyef.

For the fired lady pole sana...Don't worry his shall come and so shall yours.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

harrydre
#104 Posted : Sunday, July 02, 2017 7:27:28 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/10/2008
Posts: 9,121
Location: Kanjo
Our CS Matiang'i should be respected. Why should he waste time on the line. He should be accorded vip treatment.
Luuto 2022!!
hamburglar
#105 Posted : Sunday, July 02, 2017 9:32:52 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/17/2011
Posts: 886
harrydre wrote:
Our CS Matiang'i should be respected. Why should he waste time on the line. He should be accorded vip treatment.


Apange line like everybody else. VIP my ass. This VIP nonsense is so annoying. Joe Biden used to take a train home to Delaware from DC and queued up like everybody else. A lady I worked with once flew on the same plane from DC to Chicago with Obama when he was a senator and said Obama had to queue like everybody else and flew economy like most people do. Yet he was a fast rising senator at the time and a lot of people recognized him. But he didn't go around acting like the big man in campus asking for VIP treatment, dude lined up like everybody else. jimmy Carter flies economy all the time and is usually greeting people at the airport and always queues. He is a regular at Hartzfield airport in Atlanta infact you can see him enjoying a meal at the airport restaurants right in the middle of ordinary citizens. Many more prominent people are so down to earth especially in the States. But here in Kenya, even a junior manager at a local company wants to be accorded VIP treatment. Very useless people.

This big man syndrome is usually an African thing. Africans have such a big complex they think they have to be recognized and accorded VIP treatment everywhere they go so as to feed their low self esteem. He needs to queue like everybody else. He is just a CS and I, just like that lady wouldn't have recognized him either so i would have had him line up. The lady should be promoted for doing her work which was to make sure the travellers queued. Stupid Africans.
masukuma
#106 Posted : Sunday, July 02, 2017 9:52:38 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,756
Location: Nairobi
hamburglar wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Our CS Matiang'i should be respected. Why should he waste time on the line. He should be accorded vip treatment.


Apange line like everybody else. VIP my ass. This VIP nonsense is so annoying. Joe Biden used to take a train home to Delaware from DC and queued up like everybody else. A lady I worked with once flew on the same plane from DC to Chicago with Obama when he was a senator and said Obama had to queue like everybody else and flew economy like most people do. Yet he was a fast rising senator at the time and a lot of people recognized him. But he didn't go around acting like the big man in campus asking for VIP treatment, dude lined up like everybody else. jimmy Carter flies economy all the time and is usually greeting people at the airport and always queues. He is a regular at Hartzfield airport in Atlanta infact you can see him enjoying a meal at the airport restaurants right in the middle of ordinary citizens. Many more prominent people are so down to earth especially in the States. But here in Kenya, even a junior manager at a local company wants to be accorded VIP treatment. Very useless people.

This big man syndrome is usually an African thing. Africans have such a big complex they think they have to be recognized and accorded VIP treatment everywhere they go so as to feed their low self esteem. He needs to queue like everybody else. He is just a CS and I, just like that lady wouldn't have recognized him either so i would have had him line up. The lady should be promoted for doing her work which was to make sure the travellers queued. Stupid Africans.

Maskini akipata??
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
hamburglar
#107 Posted : Sunday, July 02, 2017 10:02:33 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/17/2011
Posts: 886
masukuma wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Our CS Matiang'i should be respected. Why should he waste time on the line. He should be accorded vip treatment.


Apange line like everybody else. VIP my ass. This VIP nonsense is so annoying. Joe Biden used to take a train home to Delaware from DC and queued up like everybody else. A lady I worked with once flew on the same plane from DC to Chicago with Obama when he was a senator and said Obama had to queue like everybody else and flew economy like most people do. Yet he was a fast rising senator at the time and a lot of people recognized him. But he didn't go around acting like the big man in campus asking for VIP treatment, dude lined up like everybody else. jimmy Carter flies economy all the time and is usually greeting people at the airport and always queues. He is a regular at Hartzfield airport in Atlanta infact you can see him enjoying a meal at the airport restaurants right in the middle of ordinary citizens. Many more prominent people are so down to earth especially in the States. But here in Kenya, even a junior manager at a local company wants to be accorded VIP treatment. Very useless people.

This big man syndrome is usually an African thing. Africans have such a big complex they think they have to be recognized and accorded VIP treatment everywhere they go so as to feed their low self esteem. He needs to queue like everybody else. He is just a CS and I, just like that lady wouldn't have recognized him either so i would have had him line up. The lady should be promoted for doing her work which was to make sure the travellers queued. Stupid Africans.

Maskini akipata??


Maskini akilia mbwata matako hupata - Wavinya Ndeti.
Njung'e
#108 Posted : Sunday, July 02, 2017 11:43:54 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 11,935
Location: Nairobi
hamburglar wrote:
masukuma wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
[quote=harrydre]

This big man syndrome is usually an African thing. Africans have such a big complex they think they have to be recognized and accorded VIP treatment everywhere they go so as to feed their low self esteem. He needs to queue like everybody else. He is just a CS and I, just like that lady wouldn't have recognized him either so i would have had him line up. The lady should be promoted for doing her work which was to make sure the travellers queued. Stupid Africans.

Maskini akipata??


Maskini akilia mbwata matako hupata - Wavinya Ndeti.


Ngai Mwathani!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


As Matiang'i called the CS transport, so can he do it again. Whether the lady had other cases or not is immaterial now. What triggered the sack was this particular case and the solution here is simple. Make peace and everybody goes back to what they were doing before quietly. Kenyans are a good lot. They will forget quickly unless the same drags on!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
maka
#109 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 10:35:50 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,383
Location: Nairobi
Njung'e wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
masukuma wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
[quote=harrydre]

This big man syndrome is usually an African thing. Africans have such a big complex they think they have to be recognized and accorded VIP treatment everywhere they go so as to feed their low self esteem. He needs to queue like everybody else. He is just a CS and I, just like that lady wouldn't have recognized him either so i would have had him line up. The lady should be promoted for doing her work which was to make sure the travellers queued. Stupid Africans.

Maskini akipata??


Maskini akilia mbwata matako hupata - Wavinya Ndeti.


Ngai Mwathani!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


As Matiang'i called the CS transport, so can he do it again. Whether the lady had other cases or not is immaterial now. What triggered the sack was this particular case and the solution here is simple. Make peace and everybody goes back to what they were doing before quietly. Kenyans are a good lot. They will forget quickly unless the same drags on!


So true...the other cases don't matter at all...Fact is the Court will disregard any previous allegations of misconduct and focus on the charges that led to her dismissal
As a start having worked 12 years she will get 12 months wages as damages for unlawful termination.
In fact I sincerely hope her lawyer asked for damages and reinstatement.
She should be reinstated back to her job at the same grade and without any repercussions.
possunt quia posse videntur
Ngalaka
#110 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 2:40:37 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/29/2008
Posts: 1,566
We got to be practical for heavens sake!

A CS should not be subjected to long and winding queues along with the general public.

There ought to have been some guidance in place formulated from the office of the boss to the sacked lady, directing her and the rest of staff that CSs be let go.

If there was one and she ignored it, she is on the wrong. If there wasnt any, then her higher ups are guilty of omission.

Matiang'i is entitled to complain of mistreatment. The action that KAA security takes as a result is their own.
I you ask me Matiang'i acted with restraint and decorum if he played along with the lady's directives and complained later.

Other CSs would go ballistic there and then - with the risk of complicating their case.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
mthaka
#111 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 3:20:41 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/30/2013
Posts: 254
i find her very pretty
Swenani
#112 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 3:29:42 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,189
Location: Vacuum
Ngalaka wrote:
We got to be practical for heavens sake!

A CS should not be subjected to long and winding queues along with the general public.

There ought to have been some guidance in place formulated from the office of the boss to the sacked lady, directing her and the rest of staff that CSs be let go.

If there was one and she ignored it, she is on the wrong. If there wasnt any, then her higher ups are guilty of omission.

Matiang'i is entitled to complain of mistreatment. The action that KAA security takes as a result is their own.
I you ask me Matiang'i acted with restraint and decorum if he played along with the lady's directives and complained later.

Other CSs would go ballistic there and then - with the risk of complicating their case.


Quote:
Dr Matiang’i, she said, did not want to follow the queues and wanted special treatment though it was raining and other passengers were complaining.

She indicates that according to the security manual, Cabinet secretaries usually queue like normal passengers unless they have special passes which require them to put in place special arrangements before they arrive at the airport.

“Matiang’i never had any special passes as well as the people he had around him,” she says

“So I could not allow him in the airport without clearing at the screening check point.”

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
aemathenge
#113 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 3:45:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 3,391
Location: Kerugoya
Swenani wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
We got to be practical for heavens sake!

A CS should not be subjected to long and winding queues along with the general public.

There ought to have been some guidance in place formulated from the office of the boss to the sacked lady, directing her and the rest of staff that CSs be let go.

If there was one and she ignored it, she is on the wrong. If there wasnt any, then her higher ups are guilty of omission.

Matiang'i is entitled to complain of mistreatment. The action that KAA security takes as a result is their own.
I you ask me Matiang'i acted with restraint and decorum if he played along with the lady's directives and complained later.

Other CSs would go ballistic there and then - with the risk of complicating their case.


Quote:
Dr Matiang’i, she said, did not want to follow the queues and wanted special treatment though it was raining and other passengers were complaining.

She indicates that according to the security manual, Cabinet secretaries usually queue like normal passengers unless they have special passes which require them to put in place special arrangements before they arrive at the airport.

“Matiang’i never had any special passes as well as the people he had around him,” she says

“So I could not allow him in the airport without clearing at the screening check point.”



Oh for heaven's sake Wazua Administrator, do I have to sue you before you can incorporate the "LIKE" button?
aemathenge
#114 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 3:49:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 3,391
Location: Kerugoya
Swenani wrote:
I could not allow him in the airport without


Ati What !
Angelica _ann
#115 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 4:10:45 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,821
aemathenge wrote:
Swenani wrote:
I could not allow him in the airport without


Ati What !


Surely guys d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#116 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 4:15:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,954
Swenani wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
We got to be practical for heavens sake!

A CS should not be subjected to long and winding queues along with the general public.

There ought to have been some guidance in place formulated from the office of the boss to the sacked lady, directing her and the rest of staff that CSs be let go.

If there was one and she ignored it, she is on the wrong. If there wasnt any, then her higher ups are guilty of omission.

Matiang'i is entitled to complain of mistreatment. The action that KAA security takes as a result is their own.
I you ask me Matiang'i acted with restraint and decorum if he played along with the lady's directives and complained later.

Other CSs would go ballistic there and then - with the risk of complicating their case.


Quote:
Dr Matiang’i, she said, did not want to follow the queues and wanted special treatment though it was raining and other passengers were complaining.

She indicates that according to the security manual, Cabinet secretaries usually queue like normal passengers unless they have special passes which require them to put in place special arrangements before they arrive at the airport.

“Matiang’i never had any special passes as well as the people he had around him,” she says

“So I could not allow him in the airport without clearing at the screening check point.”



Whoever is complaining should go to court because the public will not help them.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
murchr
#117 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 4:21:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,954
mthaka wrote:
i find her very pretty


Indeed, beyond petty.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Angelica _ann
#118 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 4:26:59 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,821
murchr wrote:
mthaka wrote:
i find her very pretty


Indeed, beyond petty.


d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
maka
#119 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 4:31:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,383
Location: Nairobi
aemathenge wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
We got to be practical for heavens sake!

A CS should not be subjected to long and winding queues along with the general public.

There ought to have been some guidance in place formulated from the office of the boss to the sacked lady, directing her and the rest of staff that CSs be let go.

If there was one and she ignored it, she is on the wrong. If there wasnt any, then her higher ups are guilty of omission.

Matiang'i is entitled to complain of mistreatment. The action that KAA security takes as a result is their own.
I you ask me Matiang'i acted with restraint and decorum if he played along with the lady's directives and complained later.

Other CSs would go ballistic there and then - with the risk of complicating their case.


Quote:
Dr Matiang’i, she said, did not want to follow the queues and wanted special treatment though it was raining and other passengers were complaining.

She indicates that according to the security manual, Cabinet secretaries usually queue like normal passengers unless they have special passes which require them to put in place special arrangements before they arrive at the airport.

“Matiang’i never had any special passes as well as the people he had around him,” she says

“So I could not allow him in the airport without clearing at the screening check point.”



Oh for heaven's sake Wazua Administrator, do I have to sue you before you can incorporate the "LIKE" button?


Double like...Eish ati CS.
possunt quia posse videntur
murchr
#120 Posted : Monday, July 03, 2017 4:42:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,954
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
mthaka wrote:
i find her very pretty


Indeed, beyond petty.


d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Clearly the eye sees what it wants to see.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
9 Pages«<45678>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2021 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.