Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Dec 8, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Sonko for Nairobi Governor [876]
Why I reject the BBI [177]
What has your governor done for you? [696]
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke [64]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2215]
Likoni Ferry tragedy.... [79]
Nairobi Rains [322]
Plastic ban [6]
Penalty for corruption in Kenya [14]
Eliud Kipchoge. This man! [156]
West pokot landslides [3]
Greta's tears and plea dethrones false science [13]
Billionaires shouldn't exist [42]
SGR Progress thus far [1381]
Fact: Larry Madowo is the best TV journalist [205]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

Good Schools In Embakasi
Nobby
#1 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 12:13:30 PM

Guys, my young Diva is graduating from pre-school this November and i am in the look out for a place in Class one within the area of Fedha, Tassia and Nyayo Embakasi. Notable Schools are Good Testimony, Kings International Academy, Tassia School, Tassia Catholic etc. What can you advice in terms of class eight performance, class size and teacher attention, vis a vis fee structure and facilities?
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
mawinder
#2 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 1:07:02 PM

Nobby wrote:
Guys, my young Diva is graduation from pre-school this November and i am in the look out for a place in Class one within the area of Fedha, Tassia and Nyayo Embakasi. Notable Schools are Good Testimony, Kings International Academy, Tassia School, Tassia Catholic etc. What can you advice in terms of class eight performance, class size and teacher attention, vis a vis fee structure and facilities?

I recommend St Andrews Turi or Kenton college in Lavington.
Robinhood
#3 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 2:07:32 PM

mawinder wrote:
Nobby wrote:
Guys, my young Diva is graduation from pre-school this November and i am in the look out for a place in Class one within the area of Fedha, Tassia and Nyayo Embakasi. Notable Schools are Good Testimony, Kings International Academy, Tassia School, Tassia Catholic etc. What can you advice in terms of class eight performance, class size and teacher attention, vis a vis fee structure and facilities?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You think like a true tenderpreneur
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Nobby
#4 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 2:25:33 PM

mawinder wrote:
Nobby wrote:
Guys, my young Diva is graduating from pre-school this November and i am in the look out for a place in Class one within the area of Fedha, Tassia and Nyayo Embakasi. Notable Schools are Good Testimony, Kings International Academy, Tassia School, Tassia Catholic etc. What can you advice in terms of class eight performance, class size and teacher attention, vis a vis fee structure and facilities?

I don't want to be woken up at 4.30 am by the school bus!!
mawinder
#5 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 2:50:10 PM

Take your kids to good schools where they are prepared to join Ivy league universities and interact with fellow students who will run the world and not lowly schools like Makini, Riara and such where kids are drilled. As for transport a chopper is faster and safer.
Nobby
#6 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 3:03:15 PM

mawinder wrote:
Take your kids to good schools where they are prepared to join Ivy league universities and interact with fellow students who will run the world and not lowly schools like Makini, Riara and such where kids are drilled. As for transport a chopper is faster and safer.

Mawinder, am looking for a realistic solution
sitaki.kujulikana
#7 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 3:16:23 PM

take them to utawala
Nobby
#8 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 3:34:24 PM

[quote=sitaki.kujulikana]take them to utawala[/Which school in Utawala?
Fyatu
#9 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 4:17:03 PM

Nobby wrote:

You live in Embakasi and you don't know a school called Utawala? ama wewe ni wa ku come (rural-urban immigrant?). If you dont want to wake up at 4:30AM. Look for a good public school like Donholm primary and ensure you are home early to home tutor your kid.Apana pitia kwa wines and spirits for ka-nusu ya meakins. It is that simple...hi mambo ya private ambazo ziko kwa Gorofa na hazina uwanja wachana nazo. Otherwise, if you truly want the best for your kiddo follow @Mawinder advise
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
sitaki.kujulikana
#10 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 9:22:34 PM

Fyatu wrote:
Nobby wrote:

You live in Embakasi and you don't know a school called Utawala? ama wewe ni wa ku come (rural-urban immigrant?). If you dont want to wake up at 4:30AM. Look for a good public school like Donholm primary and ensure you are home early to home tutor your kid.Apana pitia kwa wines and spirits for ka-nusu ya meakins. It is that simple...hi mambo ya private ambazo ziko kwa Gorofa na hazina uwanja wachana nazo. Otherwise, if you truly want the best for your kiddo follow @Mawinder advise

if he does not know utawala schools, then the embakasi tag is just that.

True, public schools in Nairobi are very decent, I don't know why guys struggle with the academies while they have decent public schools next door.
Add to that the advantage of the quota system for public schools.

The best school, especially primary is the one near ones home.

Euge
#11 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 1:29:01 PM

Check out Catholic schools in utawala. Carmel catholic and Carmelvale. Dolnhom Catholic and Carmelvale in Dolnhom are worth checking. Hit the ground running. I fear you are a little too late.
Lord, thank you!