Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Dec 8, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Sonko for Nairobi Governor [876]
Why I reject the BBI [177]
What has your governor done for you? [696]
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke [64]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2215]
Likoni Ferry tragedy.... [79]
Nairobi Rains [322]
Plastic ban [6]
Penalty for corruption in Kenya [14]
Eliud Kipchoge. This man! [156]
West pokot landslides [3]
Greta's tears and plea dethrones false science [13]
Billionaires shouldn't exist [42]
SGR Progress thus far [1381]
Fact: Larry Madowo is the best TV journalist [205]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

Good Schools In Embakasi
Nobby
#1 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 12:13:30 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/8/2007
Posts: 625
Location: Nairobi
Guys, my young Diva is graduating from pre-school this November and i am in the look out for a place in Class one within the area of Fedha, Tassia and Nyayo Embakasi. Notable Schools are Good Testimony, Kings International Academy, Tassia School, Tassia Catholic etc. What can you advice in terms of class eight performance, class size and teacher attention, vis a vis fee structure and facilities?
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
mawinder
#2 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 1:07:02 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/30/2008
Posts: 6,023
Nobby wrote:
Guys, my young Diva is graduation from pre-school this November and i am in the look out for a place in Class one within the area of Fedha, Tassia and Nyayo Embakasi. Notable Schools are Good Testimony, Kings International Academy, Tassia School, Tassia Catholic etc. What can you advice in terms of class eight performance, class size and teacher attention, vis a vis fee structure and facilities?

I recommend St Andrews Turi or Kenton college in Lavington.
Robinhood
#3 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 2:07:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/11/2008
Posts: 2,306
mawinder wrote:
Nobby wrote:
Guys, my young Diva is graduation from pre-school this November and i am in the look out for a place in Class one within the area of Fedha, Tassia and Nyayo Embakasi. Notable Schools are Good Testimony, Kings International Academy, Tassia School, Tassia Catholic etc. What can you advice in terms of class eight performance, class size and teacher attention, vis a vis fee structure and facilities?

I recommend St Andrews Turi or Kenton college in Lavington.



Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You think like a true tenderpreneur
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Nobby
#4 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 2:25:33 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/8/2007
Posts: 625
Location: Nairobi
mawinder wrote:
Nobby wrote:
Guys, my young Diva is graduating from pre-school this November and i am in the look out for a place in Class one within the area of Fedha, Tassia and Nyayo Embakasi. Notable Schools are Good Testimony, Kings International Academy, Tassia School, Tassia Catholic etc. What can you advice in terms of class eight performance, class size and teacher attention, vis a vis fee structure and facilities?

I recommend St Andrews Turi or Kenton college in Lavington.


I don't want to be woken up at 4.30 am by the school bus!!
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
mawinder
#5 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 2:50:10 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/30/2008
Posts: 6,023
Take your kids to good schools where they are prepared to join Ivy league universities and interact with fellow students who will run the world and not lowly schools like Makini, Riara and such where kids are drilled. As for transport a chopper is faster and safer.
Nobby
#6 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 3:03:15 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/8/2007
Posts: 625
Location: Nairobi
mawinder wrote:
Take your kids to good schools where they are prepared to join Ivy league universities and interact with fellow students who will run the world and not lowly schools like Makini, Riara and such where kids are drilled. As for transport a chopper is faster and safer.


Mawinder, am looking for a realistic solution
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
sitaki.kujulikana
#7 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 3:16:23 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/25/2012
Posts: 1,824
take them to utawala
Nobby
#8 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 3:34:24 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/8/2007
Posts: 625
Location: Nairobi
[quote=sitaki.kujulikana]take them to utawala[/Which school in Utawala?
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Fyatu
#9 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 4:17:03 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/20/2011
Posts: 1,657
Location: Nakuru
Nobby wrote:
[quote=sitaki.kujulikana]take them to utawala[/Which school in Utawala?


You live in Embakasi and you don't know a school called Utawala? ama wewe ni wa ku come (rural-urban immigrant?). If you dont want to wake up at 4:30AM. Look for a good public school like Donholm primary and ensure you are home early to home tutor your kid.Apana pitia kwa wines and spirits for ka-nusu ya meakins. It is that simple...hi mambo ya private ambazo ziko kwa Gorofa na hazina uwanja wachana nazo. Otherwise, if you truly want the best for your kiddo follow @Mawinder advise
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
sitaki.kujulikana
#10 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 9:22:34 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/25/2012
Posts: 1,824
Fyatu wrote:
Nobby wrote:
[quote=sitaki.kujulikana]take them to utawala[/Which school in Utawala?


You live in Embakasi and you don't know a school called Utawala? ama wewe ni wa ku come (rural-urban immigrant?). If you dont want to wake up at 4:30AM. Look for a good public school like Donholm primary and ensure you are home early to home tutor your kid.Apana pitia kwa wines and spirits for ka-nusu ya meakins. It is that simple...hi mambo ya private ambazo ziko kwa Gorofa na hazina uwanja wachana nazo. Otherwise, if you truly want the best for your kiddo follow @Mawinder advise

if he does not know utawala schools, then the embakasi tag is just that.

True, public schools in Nairobi are very decent, I don't know why guys struggle with the academies while they have decent public schools next door.
Add to that the advantage of the quota system for public schools.

The best school, especially primary is the one near ones home.

Euge
#11 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 1:29:01 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/4/2008
Posts: 2,838
Location: Rupi
Check out Catholic schools in utawala. Carmel catholic and Carmelvale. Dolnhom Catholic and Carmelvale in Dolnhom are worth checking. Hit the ground running. I fear you are a little too late.
Lord, thank you!
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.