Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Aug 21, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Josephine Kabura [288]
2-6-3-3-3 [77]
Raila Waiguru ticket [11]
10th Anniversary Mbuzi [154]
US - China tariffs war [163]
John Demathew [22]
English Premier League 2019-2020 [37]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [942]
Where will you be counted...??? [87]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2188]
Where were you on this day 1982? [51]
Hogwash press! [691]
PCEA vs Kikuyu Kiama [103]
Tomato, protector of the prostate. [19]
Your son is depressed! [11]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

48 Pages«<2324252627>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
sparkly
#481 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 2:03:59 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,118
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
2012 wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
Njunge wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Kitaeleweka



That is my man and that position is held by many.Applause


I concur. Said it like it should be said.


I think Uhuru should keep his word to Ruto if he gave any and I believe he did. Let Ruto lose on the ballot but with Uhuru's full support otherwise his tribe will lose trust from others in future as we know Kenya's politics will remain tribal for years to come.

I also think Murathe is positioning himself for the position that is about to fall vacant of the political chiefain of the Kikuyus. He has all the ingredients and money...


Uhuru can't make Ruto president. Only Raila can say tosha and it is.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Queen
#482 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 4:25:03 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/21/2018
Posts: 155
Location: Britain
tinker wrote:
2012 wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
Njunge wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Kitaeleweka



That is my man and that position is held by many.Applause


I concur. Said it like it should be said.


I think Uhuru should keep his word to Ruto if he gave any and I believe he did. Let Ruto lose on the ballot but with Uhuru's full support otherwise his tribe will lose trust from others in future as we know Kenya's politics will remain tribal for years to come.

I also think Murathe is positioning himself for the position that is about to fall vacant of the political chiefain of the Kikuyus. He has all the ingredients and money...


The Gatanga guy was declared bankrupt many many years ago. that is why he cannot vie for any elective post.

As for 'his tribe will lose trust' ...being one of them, I say SO BE IT. it hasn't helped us in the past. we are in a country of 'wana-nchi [rip Njenga Karume]' and 'wenye-nchi'.


He might be bankrupt on paper, but is he really bankrupt in reality? For starters, who owns The Hub in Karen?
alma1
#483 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 4:30:58 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,486
Location: hapo
madollar wrote:
2012 wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
Njunge wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Kitaeleweka



That is my man and that position is held by many.Applause


I concur. Said it like it should be said.


I think Uhuru should keep his word to Ruto if he gave any and I believe he did. Let Ruto lose on the ballot but with Uhuru's full support otherwise his tribe will lose trust from others in future as we know Kenya's politics will remain tribal for years to come.

I also think Murathe is positioning himself for the position that is about to fall vacant of the political chiefain of the Kikuyus. He has all the ingredients and money...

2022 was supposed to be a slam dunk for ruto given the noises coming from mt Kenya I think that alone Kenyans will never queue to vote for a candidate from that region a pattern has clearly been established. If ruto squeezes in and becomes president without a running mate from GEMA and no katiba changes it might be game over for mt Kenya for matters to do with the presidency


Did I just read two grown adults who can type in English in 2019 talk about "his tribe"?

Nani aliwaroga jameni?

You are going to vote for a thief because you don't want "your tribe" to not be president.

How dumb can one get?
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
FRM2011
#484 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 4:51:36 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/5/2010
Posts: 2,354
alma1 wrote:
madollar wrote:
2012 wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
Njunge wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Kitaeleweka



That is my man and that position is held by many.Applause


I concur. Said it like it should be said.


I think Uhuru should keep his word to Ruto if he gave any and I believe he did. Let Ruto lose on the ballot but with Uhuru's full support otherwise his tribe will lose trust from others in future as we know Kenya's politics will remain tribal for years to come.

I also think Murathe is positioning himself for the position that is about to fall vacant of the political chiefain of the Kikuyus. He has all the ingredients and money...

2022 was supposed to be a slam dunk for ruto given the noises coming from mt Kenya I think that alone Kenyans will never queue to vote for a candidate from that region a pattern has clearly been established. If ruto squeezes in and becomes president without a running mate from GEMA and no katiba changes it might be game over for mt Kenya for matters to do with the presidency


Did I just read two grown adults who can type in English in 2019 talk about "his tribe"?

Nani aliwaroga jameni?

You are going to vote for a thief because you don't want "your tribe" to not be president.

How dumb can one get?


Imagine that. River road guys have been screwed by Kebs, Anti-counterfeit and KRA so much so that they have seen their fortunes disappear within one year. And someone is still talking about GEMA ?
murchr
#485 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 6:24:26 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,709
alma1 wrote:
madollar wrote:
2012 wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
Njunge wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Kitaeleweka



That is my man and that position is held by many.Applause


I concur. Said it like it should be said.


I think Uhuru should keep his word to Ruto if he gave any and I believe he did. Let Ruto lose on the ballot but with Uhuru's full support otherwise his tribe will lose trust from others in future as we know Kenya's politics will remain tribal for years to come.

I also think Murathe is positioning himself for the position that is about to fall vacant of the political chiefain of the Kikuyus. He has all the ingredients and money...

2022 was supposed to be a slam dunk for ruto given the noises coming from mt Kenya I think that alone Kenyans will never queue to vote for a candidate from that region a pattern has clearly been established. If ruto squeezes in and becomes president without a running mate from GEMA and no katiba changes it might be game over for mt Kenya for matters to do with the presidency


Did I just read two grown adults who can type in English in 2019 talk about "his tribe"?

Nani aliwaroga jameni?

You are going to vote for a thief because you don't want "your tribe" to not be president.

How dumb can one get?


Sijui kwanini mnapoteza mate hapa. If those who pull strings decide where the minions will place their votes, you or Murathe can do nada.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
2012
#486 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 7:17:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,432
Location: Nairobi
tinker wrote:
2012 wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
Njunge wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Kitaeleweka



That is my man and that position is held by many.Applause


I concur. Said it like it should be said.


I think Uhuru should keep his word to Ruto if he gave any and I believe he did. Let Ruto lose on the ballot but with Uhuru's full support otherwise his tribe will lose trust from others in future as we know Kenya's politics will remain tribal for years to come.

I also think Murathe is positioning himself for the position that is about to fall vacant of the political chiefain of the Kikuyus. He has all the ingredients and money...


The Gatanga guy was declared bankrupt many many years ago. that is why he cannot vie for any elective post.

As for 'his tribe will lose trust' ...being one of them, I say SO BE IT. it hasn't helped us in the past. we are in a country of 'wana-nchi [rip Njenga Karume]' and 'wenye-nchi'.


Murathe is a very rich man with a lot of property, businesses and connections. Just take my word for that.

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
alma1
#487 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 3:34:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,486
Location: hapo
Isn't it sooooo interesting that the only human being who seems to buy illegal land in Kenya "innocently" is Ruto?

Mara this property, mara that one.

People must really hate this innocent guy selling him corrupted land.

Quote:
Deputy President William Ruto has admitted that the land on which Weston Hotel sits was illegally acquired by the original owner.

He said he purchased the 0.773 ha plot legally as an "innocent purchaser".

During an Interview on BBC's Hardtalk, Ruto said it is unfortunate that the saga surrounding the acquisition of the land has been amplified to "imply that the hotel occupies half of Nairobi".

"For the record, the National Land Commission has made a finding that Weston was an innocent purchaser for value from somebody who bought it illegally and reparations have been made constitutionally to restore the land to Kenya Civil Aviation Authority. Those who sold the land to us must pay," he said.



Some children were teargassed and forever emotionally maimed because a certain Mr. Singh had to have a hotel someone else now confesses he knew was illegally acquired.




If this fella can teargas children for a playground, nyinyi ni nani?

I swear, that I shall never vote for him and no one in my cabal of people I know.

Kwanza he starts by apologizing for those kids then we can talk.






Kitaeleweka
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
AlphDoti
#488 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 4:10:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 5,977
Location: Kenya
alma1 wrote:
Isn't it sooooo interesting that the only human being who seems to buy illegal land in Kenya "innocently" is Ruto?

Mara this property, mara that one.

People must really hate this innocent guy selling him corrupted land.

Quote:
Deputy President William Ruto has admitted that the land on which Weston Hotel sits was illegally acquired by the original owner.

He said he purchased the 0.773 ha plot legally as an "innocent purchaser".

During an Interview on BBC's Hardtalk, Ruto said it is unfortunate that the saga surrounding the acquisition of the land has been amplified to "imply that the hotel occupies half of Nairobi".

"For the record, the National Land Commission has made a finding that Weston was an innocent purchaser for value from somebody who bought it illegally and reparations have been made constitutionally to restore the land to Kenya Civil Aviation Authority. Those who sold the land to us must pay," he said.

Some children were teargassed and forever emotionally maimed because a certain Mr. Singh had to have a hotel someone else now confesses he knew was illegally acquired.



If this fella can teargas children for a playground, nyinyi ni nani?

I swear, that I shall never vote for him and no one in my cabal of people I know.

Kwanza he starts by apologizing for those kids then we can talk.





Kitaeleweka

If those kids didn't go out and fight for that playground it would be gone by now... Me too... with all these stuff, how can I vote for this guy? Never!
hardwood
#489 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 4:35:20 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 9,162
Location: Tuthu, Metumi
AlphDoti wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Isn't it sooooo interesting that the only human being who seems to buy illegal land in Kenya "innocently" is Ruto?

Mara this property, mara that one.

People must really hate this innocent guy selling him corrupted land.

Quote:
Deputy President William Ruto has admitted that the land on which Weston Hotel sits was illegally acquired by the original owner.

He said he purchased the 0.773 ha plot legally as an "innocent purchaser".

During an Interview on BBC's Hardtalk, Ruto said it is unfortunate that the saga surrounding the acquisition of the land has been amplified to "imply that the hotel occupies half of Nairobi".

"For the record, the National Land Commission has made a finding that Weston was an innocent purchaser for value from somebody who bought it illegally and reparations have been made constitutionally to restore the land to Kenya Civil Aviation Authority. Those who sold the land to us must pay," he said.

Some children were teargassed and forever emotionally maimed because a certain Mr. Singh had to have a hotel someone else now confesses he knew was illegally acquired.



If this fella can teargas children for a playground, nyinyi ni nani?

I swear, that I shall never vote for him and no one in my cabal of people I know.

Kwanza he starts by apologizing for those kids then we can talk.





Kitaeleweka

If those kids didn't go out and fight for that playground it would be gone by now... Me too... with all these stuff, how can I vote for this guy? Never!


Then there is the stolen railways land in eastlands where eastonn apartments stand. Then the IDP Mutesi land. And Ngong forest land. Then he impregnated the underage Mama Aabby. This one is rotten beyond redemption. Can we entrust him with the future of our kids?
Amores
#490 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 8:56:42 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/25/2011
Posts: 1,977
Location: Nrb
The oligarchy has really fought this guy.
Why? Leo ndio he has become a bad guy, lakini when he was useful to bring in the votes, this the votes for two terms, it didn't matter. Tukutane kwa debe.
I am happy
githundi
#491 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 9:39:32 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/19/2010
Posts: 1,297
Location: nairobi metropolitan
The less said, the better..
I don't understand why some people think demonizing WSR will make him lose votes ..
We have seen this before.. Only that people have short memory
Let the middle class rant on the social media and Let the voters decide when the time comes .. because the day will surely come.
Democracy does not belong to the dead
alma1
#492 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 9:45:34 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,486
Location: hapo
githundi wrote:
The less said, the better..
I don't understand why some people think demonizing WSR will make him lose votes ..
We have seen this before.. Only that people have short memory
Let the middle class rant on the social media and Let the voters decide when the time comes .. because the day will surely come.



I agree with you..

He shall say.

"My children were crying and you teargassed them."

I have no doubt Jesus shall come back. I don't know why you think he shall come in 2022 or after Kenyans vote. But for me, I have absolutely no doubt.

He is A COMING.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
githundi
#493 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 9:56:11 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/19/2010
Posts: 1,297
Location: nairobi metropolitan
alma1 wrote:
githundi wrote:
The less said, the better..
I don't understand why some people think demonizing WSR will make him lose votes ..
We have seen this before.. Only that people have short memory
Let the middle class rant on the social media and Let the voters decide when the time comes .. because the day will surely come.



I agree with you..

He shall say.

"My children were crying and you teargassed them."

I have no doubt Jesus shall come back. I don't know why you think he shall come in 2022 or after Kenyans vote. But for me, I have absolutely no doubt.

He is A COMING.

Boss.. Gweterera ti Kuinaina
Democracy does not belong to the dead
alma1
#494 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 10:01:36 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,486
Location: hapo
githundi wrote:
alma1 wrote:
githundi wrote:
The less said, the better..
I don't understand why some people think demonizing WSR will make him lose votes ..
We have seen this before.. Only that people have short memory
Let the middle class rant on the social media and Let the voters decide when the time comes .. because the day will surely come.



I agree with you..

He shall say.

"My children were crying and you teargassed them."

I have no doubt Jesus shall come back. I don't know why you think he shall come in 2022 or after Kenyans vote. But for me, I have absolutely no doubt.

He is A COMING.

Boss.. Gweterera ti Kuinaina



smile

Ok. Kenya ni yenu. Kura ni yako. Shauri yako. By the way what happened to the Dusit fellas he promised to pay for? Ama he had to wait until Sakaja promised to pay?

And we shall be here to remind you just like we always remind you of laptops.

Enough of this catwalk na kizungu mingi. I'm just worried about that young girl I saw being carried after being tear gassed.

Tear gas to a child is evil. And it doesn't matter what you think. It is an evil human being who tear gasses a child. Hata asome bibilia ngapi.

Teargassing children. Aiiii...Apana.

Kitaelewekana. Na twi ainge my brasa.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
githundi
#495 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 10:10:08 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/19/2010
Posts: 1,297
Location: nairobi metropolitan
alma1 wrote:
githundi wrote:
alma1 wrote:
githundi wrote:
The less said, the better..
I don't understand why some people think demonizing WSR will make him lose votes ..
We have seen this before.. Only that people have short memory
Let the middle class rant on the social media and Let the voters decide when the time comes .. because the day will surely come.



I agree with you..

He shall say.

"My children were crying and you teargassed them."

I have no doubt Jesus shall come back. I don't know why you think he shall come in 2022 or after Kenyans vote. But for me, I have absolutely no doubt.

He is A COMING.

Boss.. Gweterera ti Kuinaina



smile

Ok. Kenya ni yenu. Kura ni yako. Shauri yako. By the way what happened to the Dusit fellas he promised to pay for? Ama he had to wait until Sakaja promised to pay?

And we shall be here to remind you just like we always remind you of laptops.

Kitaelewekana.

I don't understand the correlation between what you have written and WSR. Anything that goes wrong in UK government is now WSR, and anything that goes right has to do with UK
God willing, I will still be here to remind you that WSR can win an election without rigging, cause by then his detractors will be consoling themselves that the elections were was stolen
Nobody is perfect, why demonise WSR?
History has a way of repeating itself.
Nevertheless, if and and incase WSR loses, he will accept: because he is a democrat
Mark this page

Democracy does not belong to the dead
alma1
#496 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 10:19:12 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,486
Location: hapo
githundi wrote:
alma1 wrote:
githundi wrote:
alma1 wrote:
githundi wrote:
The less said, the better..
I don't understand why some people think demonizing WSR will make him lose votes ..
We have seen this before.. Only that people have short memory
Let the middle class rant on the social media and Let the voters decide when the time comes .. because the day will surely come.



I agree with you..

He shall say.

"My children were crying and you teargassed them."

I have no doubt Jesus shall come back. I don't know why you think he shall come in 2022 or after Kenyans vote. But for me, I have absolutely no doubt.

He is A COMING.

Boss.. Gweterera ti Kuinaina



smile

Ok. Kenya ni yenu. Kura ni yako. Shauri yako. By the way what happened to the Dusit fellas he promised to pay for? Ama he had to wait until Sakaja promised to pay?

And we shall be here to remind you just like we always remind you of laptops.

Kitaelewekana.

I don't understand the correlation between what you have written and WSR. Anything that goes wrong in UK government is now WSR, and anything that goes right has to do with UK
I will still be here to remind that WSR can win an election without rigging, cause by then the detractors will be consoling themselves that it was stolen
History has a way of repeating itself.
Nevertheless, if and when WSR loses, he will accept: because he is a democrat
Mark this page



History..???/

You guys are soooooo short sighted. Listen. Ruto might win elections but its only 10 years. I have had gashungwas that lasted longer.

We are talking about Ruto and who he is.

So these are the facts. He's been taken to court for stealing someone's land. He lost. He pretended he didn't own Weston..Now he has accepted that not only does he not own Weston, he knows it was acquired illegally.

My fren...(no pun but even that is his own statement), the man does not need me to say he has a knack to be involved in what we Kenyans think is corruption. He actually confesses it. Smiling.

Children were teargassed dummy. In the case where he "acquired" someone's land, people were displaced.

Now you want me to like this fella?

I'm sorry. That is a joke.

We know history repeats itself that is why we will talk when we see someone smiling after children were teargassed to save his parking.

Do you think this is a joke?

People are not as stupid as you may think. He is called William Ruto. He may be elected president of Kenya. But we have seen many come and go. Hata yeye ataenda.

We are just here to document history so that our children shall know what kind of a person he is and the type of people who support him. Then our children shall make better decisions.

I did not say Ruto took land that was corrupted. He said it...while smiling. See the video above. I will not vote for a someone who has confessed to participating in corruption. If you do, that's your prerogative na mungu wako.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
githundi
#497 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 10:53:37 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/19/2010
Posts: 1,297
Location: nairobi metropolitan
alma1 wrote:
githundi wrote:
alma1 wrote:
githundi wrote:
alma1 wrote:
githundi wrote:
The less said, the better..
I don't understand why some people think demonizing WSR will make him lose votes ..
We have seen this before.. Only that people have short memory
Let the middle class rant on the social media and Let the voters decide when the time comes .. because the day will surely come.



I agree with you..

He shall say.

"My children were crying and you teargassed them."

I have no doubt Jesus shall come back. I don't know why you think he shall come in 2022 or after Kenyans vote. But for me, I have absolutely no doubt.

He is A COMING.

Boss.. Gweterera ti Kuinaina



smile

Ok. Kenya ni yenu. Kura ni yako. Shauri yako. By the way what happened to the Dusit fellas he promised to pay for? Ama he had to wait until Sakaja promised to pay?

And we shall be here to remind you just like we always remind you of laptops.

Kitaelewekana.

I don't understand the correlation between what you have written and WSR. Anything that goes wrong in UK government is now WSR, and anything that goes right has to do with UK
I will still be here to remind that WSR can win an election without rigging, cause by then the detractors will be consoling themselves that it was stolen
History has a way of repeating itself.
Nevertheless, if and when WSR loses, he will accept: because he is a democrat
Mark this page



History..???/

You guys are soooooo short sighted. Listen. Ruto might win elections but its only 10 years. I have had gashungwas that lasted longer.

We are talking about Ruto and who he is.

So these are the facts. He's been taken to court for stealing someone's land. He lost. He pretended he didn't own Weston..Now he has accepted that not only does he not own Weston, he knows it was acquired illegally.

My fren...(no pun but even that is his own statement), the man does not need me to say he has a knack to be involved in what we Kenyans think is corruption. He actually confesses it. Smiling.

Children were teargassed dummy. In the case where he "acquired" someone's land, people were displaced.

Now you want me to like this fella?

I'm sorry. That is a joke.

We know history repeats itself that is why we will talk when we see someone smiling after children were teargassed to save his parking.

Do you think this is a joke?

People are not as stupid as you may think. He is called William Ruto. He may be elected president of Kenya. But we have seen many come and go. Hata yeye ataenda.

We are just here to document history so that our children shall know what kind of a person he is and the type of people who support him. Then our children shall make better decisions.

I did not say Ruto took land that was corrupted. He said it...while smiling. See the video above. I will not vote for a someone who has confessed to participating in corruption. If you do, that's your prerogative na mungu wako.

Thank you, we agree to disagree and I respect your opinion and choice. On the same breath my request is not that you respect my choice and freedom of thought but rather the freedom of thoughts and choices of others irrespective of social status, religion or tribe
#tolerance
#live and let live
Democracy does not belong to the dead
githundi
#498 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 10:56:02 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/19/2010
Posts: 1,297
Location: nairobi metropolitan
githundi wrote:
alma1 wrote:
githundi wrote:
alma1 wrote:
githundi wrote:
alma1 wrote:
githundi wrote:
The less said, the better..
I don't understand why some people think demonizing WSR will make him lose votes ..
We have seen this before.. Only that people have short memory
Let the middle class rant on the social media and Let the voters decide when the time comes .. because the day will surely come.



I agree with you..

He shall say.

"My children were crying and you teargassed them."

I have no doubt Jesus shall come back. I don't know why you think he shall come in 2022 or after Kenyans vote. But for me, I have absolutely no doubt.

He is A COMING.

Boss.. Gweterera ti Kuinaina



smile

Ok. Kenya ni yenu. Kura ni yako. Shauri yako. By the way what happened to the Dusit fellas he promised to pay for? Ama he had to wait until Sakaja promised to pay?

And we shall be here to remind you just like we always remind you of laptops.

Kitaelewekana.

I don't understand the correlation between what you have written and WSR. Anything that goes wrong in UK government is now WSR, and anything that goes right has to do with UK
I will still be here to remind that WSR can win an election without rigging, cause by then the detractors will be consoling themselves that it was stolen
History has a way of repeating itself.
Nevertheless, if and when WSR loses, he will accept: because he is a democrat
Mark this page



History..???/

You guys are soooooo short sighted. Listen. Ruto might win elections but its only 10 years. I have had gashungwas that lasted longer.

We are talking about Ruto and who he is.

So these are the facts. He's been taken to court for stealing someone's land. He lost. He pretended he didn't own Weston..Now he has accepted that not only does he not own Weston, he knows it was acquired illegally.

My fren...(no pun but even that is his own statement), the man does not need me to say he has a knack to be involved in what we Kenyans think is corruption. He actually confesses it. Smiling.

Children were teargassed dummy. In the case where he "acquired" someone's land, people were displaced.

Now you want me to like this fella?

I'm sorry. That is a joke.

We know history repeats itself that is why we will talk when we see someone smiling after children were teargassed to save his parking.

Do you think this is a joke?

People are not as stupid as you may think. He is called William Ruto. He may be elected president of Kenya. But we have seen many come and go. Hata yeye ataenda.

We are just here to document history so that our children shall know what kind of a person he is and the type of people who support him. Then our children shall make better decisions.

I did not say Ruto took land that was corrupted. He said it...while smiling. See the video above. I will not vote for a someone who has confessed to participating in corruption. If you do, that's your prerogative na mungu wako.

Thank you, we agree to disagree and I respect your opinion and choice. On the same breath my request is not that you respect my choice and freedom of thought but rather the freedom of thoughts and choices of others irrespective of social status, religion or tribe
#tolerance
#live and let live

Actually the world would be very dull if we all were of the same thoughts..
My 2 cents
Democracy does not belong to the dead
alma1
#499 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 11:04:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,486
Location: hapo
githundi wrote:
githundi wrote:
alma1 wrote:
githundi wrote:
alma1 wrote:
githundi wrote:
alma1 wrote:
githundi wrote:
The less said, the better..
I don't understand why some people think demonizing WSR will make him lose votes ..
We have seen this before.. Only that people have short memory
Let the middle class rant on the social media and Let the voters decide when the time comes .. because the day will surely come.



I agree with you..

He shall say.

"My children were crying and you teargassed them."

I have no doubt Jesus shall come back. I don't know why you think he shall come in 2022 or after Kenyans vote. But for me, I have absolutely no doubt.

He is A COMING.

Boss.. Gweterera ti Kuinaina



smile

Ok. Kenya ni yenu. Kura ni yako. Shauri yako. By the way what happened to the Dusit fellas he promised to pay for? Ama he had to wait until Sakaja promised to pay?

And we shall be here to remind you just like we always remind you of laptops.

Kitaelewekana.

I don't understand the correlation between what you have written and WSR. Anything that goes wrong in UK government is now WSR, and anything that goes right has to do with UK
I will still be here to remind that WSR can win an election without rigging, cause by then the detractors will be consoling themselves that it was stolen
History has a way of repeating itself.
Nevertheless, if and when WSR loses, he will accept: because he is a democrat
Mark this page



History..???/

You guys are soooooo short sighted. Listen. Ruto might win elections but its only 10 years. I have had gashungwas that lasted longer.

We are talking about Ruto and who he is.

So these are the facts. He's been taken to court for stealing someone's land. He lost. He pretended he didn't own Weston..Now he has accepted that not only does he not own Weston, he knows it was acquired illegally.

My fren...(no pun but even that is his own statement), the man does not need me to say he has a knack to be involved in what we Kenyans think is corruption. He actually confesses it. Smiling.

Children were teargassed dummy. In the case where he "acquired" someone's land, people were displaced.

Now you want me to like this fella?

I'm sorry. That is a joke.

We know history repeats itself that is why we will talk when we see someone smiling after children were teargassed to save his parking.

Do you think this is a joke?

People are not as stupid as you may think. He is called William Ruto. He may be elected president of Kenya. But we have seen many come and go. Hata yeye ataenda.

We are just here to document history so that our children shall know what kind of a person he is and the type of people who support him. Then our children shall make better decisions.

I did not say Ruto took land that was corrupted. He said it...while smiling. See the video above. I will not vote for a someone who has confessed to participating in corruption. If you do, that's your prerogative na mungu wako.

Thank you, we agree to disagree and I respect your opinion and choice. On the same breath my request is not that you respect my choice and freedom of thought but rather the freedom of thoughts and choices of others irrespective of social status, religion or tribe
#tolerance
#live and let live

Actually the world would be very dull if we all were of the same thoughts..
My 2 cents



Stop being funny here...

I lived during Mois time and was more involved than you can imagine. That hashtag #tolerance sounds nice but might just be my road to perdition.

I have no problem if you want to vote for that fella. My fear is that after you vote for him I shall go to Moi Version 3.0.1

Where when someone is arrested, his people who he put in those positions start talking about their community being attacked.

My fren.

Your guy is his own worst enemy. He is so insecure that he sorrounds himself with people we know are not that clean...Just advise him that the guys who told him Nyeri, lied to him and he should look for his change there plus interest. Spending campaign money in the first year after reelection doesn't work. But we shall see. Sindio?

Lakini that's his problem.

Voting is a human thing. That's only a 19 scenarios and everybody dies anyway. If Kenyans vote for him, what can I say? Just buy another viceroy that his voters can't afford and move on.

What I don't understand is how you can steal a man's property and then go tear gas children and still read the Bible. That as not someone who doesn't to church unless I'm high is something I can't understand. At least mimi huwa na haya.

Uhuru is bad. But he's actually a nice guy. But tunataka afanye nini?

Your guy is bad AND has no problem teargassing children to get a parking spot.

When I say I can't understand. I can't understand. I just can't understand..

My fren, I'm not saved and sometimes wonder if Jesus has ever heard about me....Lakini I can't tear gas children and blame the National Land Commission.

Hakuna haya jameni?

Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
AlphDoti
#500 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 12:37:29 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 5,977
Location: Kenya
People like @amores and @githundi are a let down to education... Reasoning like ushago folks! People voted in M01 because he was their own, now people must vote WSR because he was useful to bring votes before! What kind of reasoning is that! Good changes must be everyday effort...
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
48 Pages«<2324252627>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.