Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, Dec 6, 2021
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
ELECTIONS 2022 [15]
Sonkoree [3]
Coronavirus [2799]
Affordable Housing by Government of Kenya [160]
First Woman Deputy President - Mt Kenya [13]
Kate Mitchell [2]
While I was away...... [25]
Brokerage fees [1]
👋👋👋 [1]
Drunkard should be kicked out of wazua, YES or NO.... [46]
PORK Raila Amolo Odinga [17]
Covid eating us [8]
Pot Belly ! Kitambi...how do I make this flatter? [116]
PORK William Kipchirchir Samoei Arap Ruto [101]
Citizen .. why are you becoming gutter press [3]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<4567>
Caroline Mutoko's home robbed
washiku
#101 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 5:12:05 PM

Impunity wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Impunity wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Quote:

sijasoma hii thread but from the headline i got interested - so her home was 'robbed'? kizungu bwana. her home/'house' was broken into and she was robbed! the person who is deprived is the subject of the 'robbing' not the container that hosted the 'stuff'

The most importunate thing is communication, the guy communicated very well by all standards, wewe endelea kuchambua hiyo container yako.

Did you mean to write "The most impunity thing"? ama during english lessons you were sent to the staff room to bring chalks na ukifika unapata lesson imeisha

Its all in Android smart tablet!Get the message and move on.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Wish you would do the same. Moving on that is. I remember when it happened to me once you were all over calling me a 'Waititu's form 2e' graduatesmile At least now you know it happens...
masukuma
#102 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 5:23:06 PM

Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Quote:

sijasoma hii thread but from the headline i got interested - so her home was 'robbed'? kizungu bwana. her home/'house' was broken into and she was robbed! the person who is deprived is the subject of the 'robbing' not the container that hosted the 'stuff'

@Tycho has hacked Masukumma's wazua account

haha....
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Impunity
#103 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 5:31:15 PM

washiku wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Impunity wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Quote:

The most importunate thing is communication, the guy communicated very well by all standards, wewe endelea kuchambua hiyo container yako.

Did you mean to write "The most impunity thing"? ama during english lessons you were sent to the staff room to bring chalks na ukifika unapata lesson imeisha

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Wish you would do the same. Moving on that is. I remember when it happened to me once you were all over calling me a 'Waititu's form 2e' graduatesmile At least now you know it happens...

Yours was not Androidal coz the words you wrote were not any Engrish words...mine up there is a pure Engrish.

smile smile
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Magigi
#104 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 7:12:17 PM

washiku wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Impunity wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Quote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Wish you would do the same. Moving on that is. I remember when it happened to me once you were all over calling me a 'Waititu's form 2e' graduate:-) At least now you know it happens...
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly no, it was class 2e
mawinder
#105 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 7:28:55 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
willin2learn wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
willin2learn wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Guys, Guys, Guys!!! Don't let you dislike of a person or prejudice crowd your judgment or make you ignore facts.

Caroline Mutoko is one of the hardest working people around. She's always in the office before 5:00am and works till late at night - attending meetings in and out of the office, ensuring everything is running smoothly etc etc. And she does it every day of the week! Les than 5% of wazuans would come anywhere close to her work rate!

As I said in an earlier post, I don't like her as a person - for obvious reasons most people are quoting here [imaging everyone else is a lesser human being than her, being unnecessarily confrontational etc. etc.] - but facts are facts. The lady works her a$$ of!! And she's got her rewards.

Eish! sawa tu

And your Gavana lives in that hood too @ Maich

Gavana doesn't like in Muthaiga??

Nope. Nyari. I am assuming your are not a Nairobian but from jirani cownty

I am 110% Nairobian!!! And I thought my Gavana lives in Muthaiga. You are talking about which one? Bogs?

You are right,it is alleged that Susan Mboya could not live in that house in Nyari as Gavana would see the late wife at night while eating Susan hence he moved to Muthaiga.
Impunity
#106 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 7:36:18 PM

mawinder wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
willin2learn wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
willin2learn wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Guys, Guys, Guys!!! Don't let you dislike of a person or prejudice crowd your judgment or make you ignore facts.

Caroline Mutoko is one of the hardest working people around. She's always in the office before 5:00am and works till late at night - attending meetings in and out of the office, ensuring everything is running smoothly etc etc. And she does it every day of the week! Les than 5% of wazuans would come anywhere close to her work rate!

As I said in an earlier post, I don't like her as a person - for obvious reasons most people are quoting here [imaging everyone else is a lesser human being than her, being unnecessarily confrontational etc. etc.] - but facts are facts. The lady works her a$$ of!! And she's got her rewards.

Eish! sawa tu

And your Gavana lives in that hood too @ Maich

Gavana doesn't like in Muthaiga??

Nope. Nyari. I am assuming your are not a Nairobian but from jirani cownty

I am 110% Nairobian!!! And I thought my Gavana lives in Muthaiga. You are talking about which one? Bogs?

You are right,it is alleged that Susan Mboya could not live in that house in Nyari as Gavana would see the late wife at night while eating Susan hence he moved to Muthaiga.

You were suspened by @lady admin the whole day today only for the gates to be open then you decide to commit this heinous allegation?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Edyj
#107 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 9:02:10 PM

Has anyone ever verified mawinders stories?
"The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score". - Bill Copeland

Lolest!
#108 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 10:00:18 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Impunity wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Quote:

He was the bell ringer so many things zilimpita as he moved back and forth doing his job. Also when everyone was keenly paying attention in class, he was always busy staring at the clock on the wall.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
washiku
#109 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2014 12:27:37 AM

Edyj wrote:

Yes. The only story I verified was one. And he was 1,000,000% wrong. I would say: His allegations were pure crap. He kept claiming I was damped. I won't wed. My wedding was scraped. I shud accept n move on. Mara I was in seminary. By the way Mukiri believed n joined him n started throwing humiliating jabs.

Nikajua yeye ni Waiganjo yu. Bonoko pure. So I always take what he says with a pinch of salt. And I keep wondering how comes he only celebrates when others are in trouble. He even fakes the trouble like in my case. Who does that?

mawinder
#110 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 12:52:44 PM

washiku wrote:
Edyj wrote:

Yes. The only story I verified was one. And he was 1,000,000% wrong. I would say: His allegations were pure crap. He kept claiming I was damped. I won't wed. My wedding was scraped. I shud accept n move on. Mara I was in seminary. By the way Mukiri believed n joined him n started throwing humiliating jabs.

Nikajua yeye ni Waiganjo yu. Bonoko pure. So I always take what he says with a pinch of salt. And I keep wondering how comes he only celebrates when others are in trouble. He even fakes the trouble like in my case. Who does that?

It is okay.You will verify this in due course.
http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...&m=511678#post511678
mkenyan
#111 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 2:05:18 PM

Swenani wrote:
Impunity wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Quote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
MaichBlack
#112 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 5:21:55 PM

I talked to a professional profiler who has arrived at the conclusion that @mawinder must be a librarian in a public high school who is bored to the bone and is forced to make up stories. He was bullied as kid, has a sad adulthood and probably killed a neighbours cat when he was 4yrs old!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Angelica _ann
#113 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 5:32:05 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
I talked to a
professional profiler who has arrived at the conclusion that @mawider
must be a librarian in a public high school who is bored to the bone and
is forced to make up stories. He was bullied as kid, has a sad
adulthood and probably killed a neighbours cat when he was 4yrs
old!

LOL
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#114 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 5:48:58 PM

Who really thinks they are invisible?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
radio
#115 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 6:58:39 PM

mkenyan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Impunity wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Quote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Amores
#116 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 7:52:25 PM

Hope Ms. Mutuko is fine and has processed this and baby Nduku is fine.I read that she was at work following day in the morning....it helps to process things sometimes.Stay safe guys!
I am happy
Mukiri
#117 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 11:09:21 PM

washiku wrote:
Edyj wrote:

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Asking you if it was true, is humiliating jabs? Had it not been for me, you would not have known it! Didn't even realize you had a grudge...

In the spirit of the new year, 'Yaliopita si ndwele, tugange yajao'

Proverbs 19:21
washiku
#118 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2014 8:51:31 AM

Mukiri wrote:
washiku wrote:
Edyj wrote:

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Asking you if it was true, is humiliating jabs? Had it not been for me, you would not have known it! Didn't even realize you had a grudge...

In the spirit of the new year, 'Yaliopita si ndwele, tugange yajao'

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Grudge??? Never. Not me. Grudges would be too heavy for my shoulders. I dont carry any!!!
mawinder
#119 Posted : Wednesday, January 28, 2015 8:01:37 AM

Richard who is Regina Mutoko's son has been removed from the custody of that woman who knows nothing about child bearing and has been returning home late and drunk and mistreating him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
klan
#120 Posted : Wednesday, January 28, 2015 8:30:14 AM

i hope this is untrue