Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Feb 16, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
It Is Time To Let Go [1]
Mary Wambui [261]
Humphrey Kariuki [6]
KORTI BANDIA [97]
Demolition.com/ restoration of nairobi [84]
This Man Ferdinand Clifford Ndung'u Waititu [239]
Carol Mwatha Ochieng [77]
Dealing with Wazua is like dealing with GOK. [3]
Admin: Refurbish Wazua and weka Like icon [42]
Governor Miguna Miguna [1097]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [511]
Wives cheating [9]
Happy Valentine's Day [58]
Curiosity Just landed on Mars [81]
Rare 'Black Panther' spotted in Laikipia [17]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

40 Pages«<383940
Sonko for Nairobi Governor
Angelica _ann
#781 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 5:25:35 PM

Sonko now operating on survival tactics, no tangible stuff done just PR and theatrics. Though this was obvious.

Then again how come this Charles Kerich is always appointed by Sonko to act whenever & wherever? He is literately competent all round, like wide array of skill areas? Time will tell.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#782 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 6:02:41 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Sonko now operating on survival tactics, no tangible stuff done just PR and theatrics. Though this was obvious.

Then again how come this Charles Kerich is always appointed by Sonko to act whenever & wherever? He is literately competent all round, like wide array of skill areas? Time will tell.

Kerich is Statehouse
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
#783 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 11:34:47 PM

I would vote for Sonko 10 times over! He's the real deal. Nairobi can't be run by softies,needs a hardcore.

One day the people of Kenya will get tired
Thitifini
#784 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2018 9:30:03 PM

I still hold that this guy is the brightest politician I've seen so far (appart from MO1) in KE.

#RoundIsShape
murchr
#785 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2018 9:50:12 PM

Thitifini wrote:
I still hold that this guy is the brightest politician I've seen so far (appart from MO1) in KE.

Book warmers are still calculating this math Laughing out loudly
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
FundamentAli
#786 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 11:20:50 AM

murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Kerich is Statehouse

Kerich a journalist took over Housing and Planning from Arch Njuguna despite being a journalist. The Architect is now in charge of agriculture. Kerich has a godfather.
hardwood
#787 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 11:29:26 AM

So this is how khidero used to operate?

hardwood
#788 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 11:46:33 AM

Sonko could be a good man...

FRM2011
#789 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2018 10:01:58 AM

2012 wrote:
I would vote for Sonko 10 times over! He's the real deal. Nairobi can't be run by softies,needs a hardcore.

You were played brother. The cartels wanted a bite at pumwani. The drama on monday was to clear the way for the cartels. The agakhan story was cooked up by sonko. He knows with people like you he doesn't have to worry about facts.

Angelica _ann
#790 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:52:12 AM

Looks like you elected more talk and less action. And any actions are not thought thorough. Poleni!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Fyatu
#791 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 11:41:38 PM

I have called Sonko a "Fala-wa-ku-come" many times but from todays Jeff Koinange Live show, i must say huyu jamaa ako fine as far as Kenyan Mwanachi interests are concerned. He has come out kinaga ubaga and told us where the pain in the ass is. He has named names. He has named some of the People who have shafted Nairobians for eons. People who have built ugly flats and made places like Kilimani and Lavington to be slums. People who have been adversely mentioned in Ndung'u report etc...Maximum respect Sonko. Endelea hivyo hivyo.Nairobi is shithole because of individuals Sonko has named today.

P.S. Sonko.You are allowed to perform those your annoying stunts like carrying a gun to Dusit 2 etc. Wewe ni shujaa and afterall, technically speaking, most Nairobians are mafala-wa-ku-come. God bless you

A Nairobi born-and-bred Governor(Kidero) had no balls to drain the swamp
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money