Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Oct 30, 2014
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Magerer Lagat Thrown Out Of Orange House By Rowdy ... [13]
The meaning of circumcision [86]
On morality and ethics [28]
Ebola and 12 Kenyans. [18]
Crazy Nairobi traffic!! [288]
GO TV Rip off [12]
Old Nairobi [97]
Pope believes in Evolution and the Big Bang [64]
Burkina Faso parliament set of fire! [5]
Thomas Sankara [55]
What ladies wear to bed decoded [18]
I'm proud to be gay [8]
Why do you circumcise women? [17]
Funny pictures I have ever come across 2 [1944]
Sex with 21 women lowers risk of prostate cancer [3]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Watermelon Reloaded
washiku
#21 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 1:33:29 AM

murchr wrote:
harrydre wrote:
"My brother Raila Odinga, who is a now a comrade in the struggle, actually has a strong soul because he has had his election victory stolen from him twice. Actually the 2007 election was stolen from him,” Mr Musyoka said."

and the idiot served a whole 5 yrs as VP!! SMDH!!

Its statements like these that make me appreciate the slap that he got from one sally after calling him an academic dwarf...

Eish ...boss, kwani uko night shift pia kama mimi? Wacha tukalale....smile
maligumu
#22 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 2:23:11 AM

thuks wrote:
harrydre wrote:
"My brother Raila Odinga, who is a now a comrade in the struggle, actually has a strong soul because he has had his election victory stolen from him twice. Actually the 2007 election was stolen from him,” Mr Musyoka said."

Co-thief in chief..

With such comnents from the mountains
Makueni will always face the lake. We now know our real friends . You cant fool all the people all the time.
Peace be with you
thuks
#23 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 5:15:12 AM

maligumu wrote:
thuks wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Co-thief in chief..

Makueni will always face the lake. We now know our real friends . You cant fool all the people all the time.

Agreeing to benefit from stolen goodies makes one a ...?
Talk less, do more and you will not need an amplifier!
Lolest!
#24 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 7:41:34 AM

Mnaonea Karojo sana. This is just a game. With interests. I dare say most of his moves are justified. The 08 backing of Kibaki. He had to do it. The main reason being to revenge agaisnt Raira. Coz the latter took the presidency from Karojo's mouth in 2007 when he led the troops out of ODM-K to buy Mugambi Imanyara's ODM. Most people think it was the other way round but it was odinga who defected not Kalonzo. Had wuod Odinga backed Kalonzo he would have been president.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Bigchick
#25 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 8:18:48 AM

maligumu wrote:
thuks wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Co-thief in chief..

@Maligumu.........your statement above is not supported by facts.Kaoland has never really been linked to the mountain wholly..

.my little political history tells me Makueni and neighbourhood has not really been facing the mountain during elections.

1992.........Dont know, somebody tells us.

1997.............Masaa ni Ya Ngilu

2002...........NARC not so much to support a Mountaineer but rather that was the wind then.

2007.........This Chamelon was in ODM-K but after he lost he quickly went in Katikati Yao route.

Socially there is more intermarriage between Kaoland gals and Lakeside men compared to Kaoland and mountain.

So that kathreat hakashikili maji .
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Gathige
#26 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 9:19:37 AM

Good People,

The man wants to remain relevant and some of the issues he is raising is meant to attract media attention. Statements like Baks had promised to back him cannot be anywhere close to the truth as banks never promised anybody anything
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
dunkang
#27 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 9:29:59 AM

Bigchick wrote:

@Maligumu.........your statement above is not supported by facts.Kaoland has never really been linked to the mountain wholly..

.my little political history tells me Makueni and neighbourhood has not really been facing the mountain during elections.

2002...........NARC not so much to support a Mountaineer but rather that was the wind then.

2007.........This Chamelon was in ODM-K but after he lost he quickly went in Katikati Yao route.

Socially there is more intermarriage between Kaoland gals and Lakeside men compared to Kaoland and mountain.

In 1992, they supported KANU because of 'molio' yaani free yellow maize flour (in my place we called it kathirikari/ka-government).
"the world is what you make of it, if you're going to sit and sulk, you're F'd" - Author Unknown
Vallerrie
#28 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 9:44:03 AM

Bigchick wrote:
maligumu wrote:
thuks wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Co-thief in chief..

This is sooo true! I've noticed most intermarriages are between Kaos and Luos. I wonder what they have in common.
simonkabz
#29 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 10:59:32 AM

maligumu wrote:
thuks wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Co-thief in chief..

Sad. Why can't u guys strive to have mountaineers n lakers face ukambani? Kutojiamini nayo!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Gathige
#30 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 11:08:02 AM

simonkabz wrote:
maligumu wrote:
thuks wrote:
[quote=harrydre]"My brother Raila Odinga, who is a now a comrade in the struggle, actually has a strong soul because he has had his election victory stolen from him twice. Actually the 2007 election was stolen from him,” Mr Musyoka said."

Co-thief in chief..

Sad. Why can't u guys strive to have mountaineers n lakers face ukambani? Kutojiamini nayo! [/quote]

some places are "swing votes" for the 50+1% magic. Some will always have candidates and others will always support.Only when devolution works that the preoccupation with the national presidency will work.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Kobayashi
#31 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 11:22:35 AM

Vallerrie wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
maligumu wrote:
thuks wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Co-thief in chief..

This is sooo true! I've noticed most intermarriages are between Kaos and Luos. I wonder what they have in common.

Really? Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Wendz
#32 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 1:06:07 PM

Bigchick wrote:
maligumu wrote:
thuks wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Co-thief in chief..

Dont even bring this one into the equation... No relationship whatsoever. there is no where else that mountain ladies have flooded than the lakeside and the western areas... yet, the game is always the same.
poundfoolish
#33 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 1:11:41 PM

Wendz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
maligumu wrote:
thuks wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Co-thief in chief..

Dont even bring this one into the equation... No relationship whatsoever. there is no where else that mountain ladies have flooded than the lakeside and the western areas... yet, the game is always the same.

Mountain into the Kavirondo areas...? very rare..labda wa hapa tu Nairobi
iller
#34 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 1:41:02 PM

viwaru zimewanyonga juu SKM refused to face the mountain, if he had faced you will all have been on SKM ballz praising him
ZZE123
#35 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 1:42:25 PM

Kobayashi wrote:
Vallerrie wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
maligumu wrote:
thuks wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Co-thief in chief..

Kao ladies are yellow yellow thus the attraction smile smile
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Impunity
#36 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 1:48:33 PM

ZZE123 wrote:
Kobayashi wrote:
Vallerrie wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
maligumu wrote:
thuks wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Co-thief in chief..

Kao ladies are yellow yellow thus the attraction smile smile

And Luoz men are black-black, infact blacker than nyungu ya kuchemsha phombe ya kangara!
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Lolest!
#37 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 1:49:23 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Mnaonea Karojo sana. This is just a game. With interests. I dare say most of his moves are justified. The 08 backing of Kibaki. He had to do it. The main reason being to revenge agaisnt Raira. Coz the latter took the presidency from Karojo's mouth in 2007 when he led the troops out of ODM-K to buy Mugambi Imanyara's ODM. Most people think it was the other way round but it was odinga who defected not Kalonzo. Had wuod Odinga backed Kalonzo he would have been president.

and in 2012 Kalonjo was justified too. He considered himself older and more xperienced than Uhuruto duo. Ati majority leader
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
kenyanbeef
#38 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 1:57:25 PM

iller wrote:
viwaru zimewanyonga juu SKM refused to face the mountain, if he had faced you will all have been on SKM ballz praising him

Generally speaking, I hope you realize we never fall all over each other praising anyone let alone kaloser...even our own. We critic when there is good reason to and defend in the same measure. That is open mindedness and it is one trait I am proud of. There is no one demigod mountaineer. ICC ikibeba mjamaa tunaorganise plan B mara hiyo hiyo. #streetlyspeaking
thuks
#39 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 2:09:42 PM

iller wrote:

Kiwaru ni skm. Spurned twice. Other mortals are just cheering the pain. Since he is strong, why rely on someone elses support. May be he was createed for the role of supporting cast
thuks
#40 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 2:15:22 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

and in 2012 Kalonjo was justified too. He considered himself older and more xperienced than Uhuruto duo. Ati majority leader

Unfortunately, it is one man one vote. Kenyans decide whether you fit the bill or not.