Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Jul 24, 2014
NellyData
FEATURE  

LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Top Stockbrokers ( Listed in Order ) [90]
KenGen’s Kes 141 Billion Rights Offer to Quadruple... [107]
NSE IPO [116]
Home Afrika Listing at NSE! [543]
Realities of Forex Investment [2780]
Mumias Sugar huge demand [728]
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20 [80]
Question for a4architect [716]
investment [8]
Urithi housing co-operative society ltd [10]
411 on dividend and AGM [96]
ODD Lots [13]
NIC Bank HY 2014 earnings up 9% [13]
What is coming HY for BBK? [6]
The power of financial education [573]
 
Forum Jump




Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Urithi housing co-operative society ltd
mashugli
#1 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 5:52:47 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/16/2007
Posts: 16
Hello good people, has anyone heard about this company or is a member? Please share your thoughts if you have dealt with them. They have a project (Olive Villas) next to Midas High School, near Thika ngoigwa estate overlooking Thika town.

http://www.urithihousing.co.ke/index.html



How much would u be worth if you lost all your money?
King G
#2 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 6:21:14 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2012
Posts: 3,789
Location: Othumo
ngloups!!!!!!!!!! BGL & co will sort you out.
Thieves
Am
#3 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 8:28:49 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/21/2012
Posts: 1,306
mashugli wrote:
Hello good people, has anyone heard about this company or is a member? Please share your thoughts if you have dealt with them. They have a project (Olive Villas) next to Midas High School, near Thika ngoigwa estate overlooking Thika town.

http://www.urithihousing.co.ke/index.html





@Mashugli. I am not a Prophet of doom. But Urithi made I doubt I can Invest a coin with them.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
mashugli
#4 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 10:20:06 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/16/2007
Posts: 16
Am wrote:
mashugli wrote:
Hello good people, has anyone heard about this company or is a member? Please share your thoughts if you have dealt with them. They have a project (Olive Villas) next to Midas High School, near Thika ngoigwa estate overlooking Thika town.

http://www.urithihousing.co.ke/index.html





@Mashugli. I am not a Prophet of doom. But Urithi made I doubt I can Invest a coin with them.


@ Am, a friend recommended them and after checking out their website i found it lacking in content or maybe i did not grasp well. Have you dealt with them?
How much would u be worth if you lost all your money?
mashugli
#5 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 10:22:09 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/16/2007
Posts: 16
King G wrote:
ngloups!!!!!!!!!! BGL & co will sort you out.


@ King G, Sijakuelewa. Kindly shed some light
How much would u be worth if you lost all your money?
Am
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 7:33:01 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/21/2012
Posts: 1,306
mashugli wrote:
Am wrote:
mashugli wrote:
Hello good people, has anyone heard about this company or is a member? Please share your thoughts if you have dealt with them. They have a project (Olive Villas) next to Midas High School, near Thika ngoigwa estate overlooking Thika town.

http://www.urithihousing.co.ke/index.html




@Mashugli. I am not a Prophet of doom. But Urithi made I doubt I can Invest a coin with them.


@ Am, a friend recommended them and after checking out their website i found it lacking in content or maybe i did not grasp well. Have you dealt with them?


@Mashugli. I have not dealt with them and according to me it is another dubious scheme. Share with us here in Wazua the goods things about them according to your friend..and why he/she recommended them.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
a4architect.com
#7 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:59:21 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/4/2010
Posts: 1,536
Location: nairobi
looks like urithi has already started copying my concept of pooling resources to own a house.a4architect.com/discuss/

http://a4architect.com/discuss/


Difference is that the info they give and the way they are planning to implement seems confusing in that the basis of their costs , locations etc are not laid bare for perusal.
As Iron Sharpens Iron, So one Man Sharpens Another.
a4architect.com
#8 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:04:06 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/4/2010
Posts: 1,536
Location: nairobi
http://www.urithihousing.../buy_plot/own_room.html

compared to mine here

http://a4architect.com/discuss/

I really doubt their figures of kes 350k with 7k monthly rent. This is surely meant to mislead gullible investors . Uriithi need to come clean on how a kes 350k room can bring in 7k in rent apart from using magic.

Issues such as size of house, location, cot of construction etc need to be put in the open .
As Iron Sharpens Iron, So one Man Sharpens Another.
Kiratu75
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:53:05 PM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 5/19/2014
Posts: 4
Location: Ndenderu
is this company very different from Thuo Investment that conned Kenyans million of shillings and closed down.Who are the directors of Urithi society.Compare them with those of Thuo investment.
icecube
#10 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:56:37 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/2/2008
Posts: 208
Location: Nairobi
Kiratu75 wrote:
is this company very different from Thuo Investment that conned Kenyans million of shillings and closed down.Who are the directors of Urithi society.Compare them with those of Thuo investment.


Haiya!
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2014 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.