Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Oct 30, 2014
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Magerer Lagat Thrown Out Of Orange House By Rowdy ... [3]
Pope believes in Evolution and the Big Bang [57]
Thomas Sankara [53]
I'm proud to be gay [5]
The meaning of circumcision [84]
On morality and ethics [24]
Burkina Faso parliament set of fire! [2]
Sex with 21 women lowers risk of prostate cancer [2]
What ladies wear to bed decoded [12]
Funny pictures I have ever come across 2 [1943]
Inoorero University to be auctioned on August 15th... [12]
Why do you circumcise women? [13]
Crazy Nairobi traffic!! [286]
Claims of better lovers - any truth in these? [20]
True Muhammad vs false Muhammad (part-1) [41]
 
Forum Jump




Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

69 Pages«<4445464748>»
Presidential Vote Tally - Live from Bomas of Kenya
Jus Blazin
#901 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:03:01 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/23/2008
Posts: 3,260
McReggae wrote:
Performing better than we projected......our brief about the two constituencies and anomalies, all filed with IEBC.

So more than the 3.39m you had projected earlier?
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
eduu
#902 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:05:00 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/29/2009
Posts: 346
14,337,399 Registered voters,
33400 Polling station,
425 Average voters per polling station.
They haven't finished counting more than 24hrs later?
KulaRaha
#903 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:05:35 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 4,147
Shotgun wrote:
shocks wrote:
McReggae wrote:
IEBC server crashed, safcom confirms relaying results and the problem is with IEBC......meanwhile two constituencies have reported votes higher than registered voters.....



which are they?


have a feeling if they were 'Juja or Nithi' McR would have named names.

twambie majina bro smile


Deja Vu....

Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
McReggae
#904 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:05:36 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/17/2008
Posts: 21,740
Location: Nairobi
Jus Blazin wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Performing better than we projected......our brief about the two constituencies and anomalies, all filed with IEBC.

So more than the 3.39m you had projected earlier?


Yeah bwana JB.

IEBC figures have to be matched by actual figures from the polling stations....panic galore.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Jus Blazin
#905 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:08:15 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/23/2008
Posts: 3,260
McReggae wrote:
Jus Blazin wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Performing better than we projected......our brief about the two constituencies and anomalies, all filed with IEBC.

So more than the 3.39m you had projected earlier?


Yeah bwana JB.

IEBC figures have to be matched by actual figures from the polling stations....panic galore.

Twasubiri basi.
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
xyzee
#906 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:12:14 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/9/2009
Posts: 1,253
Shotgun wrote:
shocks wrote:
McReggae wrote:
IEBC server crashed, safcom confirms relaying results and the problem is with IEBC......meanwhile two constituencies have reported votes higher than registered voters.....



which are they?


have a feeling if they were 'Juja or Nithi' McR would have named names.

twambie majina bro smile


You can be sure if it were a Corded polling station you'd have seen a press conference. Assuming this is not propaganda.
Jaina
#907 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:17:28 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/13/2008
Posts: 529
alma wrote:
@Jaina kweli wewe ndiye Alai?

It is laziness to post the kind of things you are posting without verification. At the rate you are going, you will blame the death of my cat yesterday to an ulterior motive at IEBC.


Link ya Karao wa kuresoi ndio hii
http://www.standardmedia...dies-in-tallying-centre

Karao wa kisii yanja.

No way a human body can work for 36 hrs non-stop under very difficult situation and function normally. Hata machine will snap.

Wafanyakazi waachiliwe waende wapumzike. Tallying can be done until next week.
Much Know
#908 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:18:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/6/2008
Posts: 2,225
newfarer wrote:
McReggae wrote:
IEBC server crashed, safcom confirms relaying results and the problem is with IEBC......meanwhile two constituencies have reported votes higher than registered voters.....

cancellation pap!!!??

Let Isak Hassan IEBC do his Job!
xyzee
#909 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:18:24 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/9/2009
Posts: 1,253
The silence from chubilee is quite telling. You think if they had their figures right they'd hold on. They had a tallying by now they'd release go past the 50% mark then wait for swearing in.

Once bitten twice shy in 07 we were quick to celebrate, we laid all our cards on the table only to be stopped by a 'JOCKER' called Nithi.

Raundi hii tutapima kama dawa.
McReggae
#910 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:19:11 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/17/2008
Posts: 21,740
Location: Nairobi
Hint: South rift.

........some results coming in soon, we have put the indicator lights for overtaking
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
holycow
#911 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:19:30 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/11/2006
Posts: 757
Location: Home
Seriously, i did not know one can sing using sign language.
Kusadikika
#912 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:21:41 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/22/2008
Posts: 840
Why is counting votes such a hard thing to do? And servers crashing because of transmission of a few million votes. I believe one man with a mobile phone and an excel worksheet can have tallied the results of at least 10 % percent of all votes in the country by now.

So if you make that 10 people and 10 mobile phones, I do not understand why we should not have had the complete results by now. They have tens if not hundreds of people working in IEBC!!!!

KUNA NINI??????
sparkly
#913 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:23:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 3,167
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
digitek1 wrote:
alikujia wrote:
shocks wrote:
At 2pm, Raila clocked 2 million, it's now 6.30pm and he is at 2.15 million, Uhuru had 2.59 million and is now at 2.74 million. 150k votes only in 4hrs. What's happening here people?

It is unbelievable considering presidential votes have been counted, or can anyone point out where they are still counting president>

siaya Laughing out loudly


Still voting
The opposite of bravery is not cowardice but conformity
Jaina
#914 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:24:21 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/13/2008
Posts: 529
McReggae wrote:
Hint: South rift.

........some results coming in soon, we have put the indicator lights for overtaking


Kajiando iko South Rift Pia.
simonkabz
#915 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:26:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2007
Posts: 8,320
Location: Cameroon
Kusadikika wrote:
Why is counting votes such a hard thing to do? And servers crashing because of transmission of a few million votes. I believe one man with a mobile phone and an excel worksheet can have tallied the results of at least 10 % percent of all votes in the country by now.

So if you make that 10 people and 10 mobile phones, I do not understand why we should not have had the complete results by now. They have tens if not hundreds of people working in IEBC!!!!

KUNA NINI??????


Iko kitu. Hassan insists that the polling stations have delayed in submitting results........another language for ".......maybe they are being cooked....". We should forgive Kivuitu (RIP) and apoligise unconditionally.

TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Buster
#916 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:27:24 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 5/17/2007
Posts: 1,178
Hassan looks disturbed and is stammering...
KulaRaha
#917 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:27:37 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 4,147
Hassan is acting very nervous, repeating himself that results are tallying. Whats going on?
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
xyzee
#918 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:30:52 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/9/2009
Posts: 1,253
IEBC chairman.

Results to be adjusted to reflect % of votes cast

Thats when Jubilee realizes they are hanging on to a 50.2% lead only 0.2% above mark.

Round 2 here we come.
newfarer
#919 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:31:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/19/2010
Posts: 1,936
Location: Uganda
KulaRaha wrote:
Hassan is acting very nervous, repeating himself that results are tallying. Whats going on?


14.3m in 24 hrs. do we ever learn?
1Kings1:42 . “An
important man like you must have some good
news.”
simonkabz
#920 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:31:49 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2007
Posts: 8,320
Location: Cameroon
Guy looks angry and frustrated, looks like he may lose his cool any minute.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Users browsing this topic
Guest
69 Pages«<4445464748>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2014 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.