Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Jul 26, 2014
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Embrace gay sex or forget aid [39]
13 Israeli IDF slaughtered in Gaza in one night!!!... [203]
'Anonymous' hacks KDF twitter account [115]
The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant [330]
Barclays Premier League (EPL) 2014 – 2015: [10]
Dikembe Disembe [44]
Vera Sidika now enlarges her breasts [81]
Prophet Owuor dramatic return to Kenya [9]
Spanish La Liga [166]
Male Circumcision [37]
Garrssa Governor - Kirudiwo! [12]
Internet ni Mbaya - it does not forget! [13]
Funny pictures I have ever come across 2 [854]
Kingfisher Kuja Hapa [82]
Diamond league [59]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
RIP Samuel Kivuitu!!!!
McReggae
#41 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:08:47 PM

Body transfered to Lee Funeral Home, burial to be after elections says the family spokesman!
...people who strive for popularity tend to lack the strength inside to be themselves.
blueman
#42 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:12:51 PM

Zenge wrote:
@Jyo, Respect the dead! We are africans. No.2 Learn to live and let live. Kivuitu was just a grain in the whole mix of the electoral madness that engulfed Kenya. politicians had gone around polarising communities long before the ECK announced the results. The same politicians asked their supporters to go to the streets for mass action and aggrevated the situation. I guess you were in Kenya and i dont need to go all over that went wrong all over again. Responsibility starts with you. RIP Mzee Kivuitu

@Zenge, duly noted. However, we are only saying that Kivuitu played a critical part in the events leading to the PEV and death cannot absolve him of the crime.
We make or break our own tomorrows today!
kivairu
#43 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:15:56 PM

He won't see the winner sworn in in the light of Day! The bugger literally took kenya to hell unapologetically.

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein.
jguru
#44 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:23:41 PM

RIP. Kivuitu contributed to the PEV in 2007. He and ECK let all Kenyans down.
Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will most certainly wind up adding to them.
nostoppingthis
#45 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:47:10 PM

RIP Kivuitu....sad memories of how you handled the elections of 2007....doing everything to clinch on to power
alma
#46 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:51:42 PM

Have some respect for the passed on.

I wonder how many of you domo domos here could have handled an election any better with the silly salary he got, lack of gov't support, lack of necessary machinery to run an election etc.

We are so used to personalities we forget the problem that was with that election body was pathetic structures to support it. You praise the current team not considering that these are two different animals all together. Kivuitus was toothless and this one can bite.

Kivuitu served his country the best he could. He made mistakes. He seemed to have forgiven himself and that is good enough.

RIP.
blueman
#47 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:55:14 PM

alma wrote:

Kivuitu served his country the best he could.

RIP.

No. He did NOT.
We make or break our own tomorrows today!
alma
#48 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:58:53 PM

blueman wrote:
alma wrote:

Kivuitu served his country the best he could.

RIP.

No. He did NOT.

That's your opinion and thankfully you aren't God.

If you have issues with the aftermath of 2007/8 I think you have enough people who are still alive and can fight for themselves. Some of them even want to become your president and deputy presidents.
kenmac
#49 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:11:31 PM

an interview of kivuitu on KTN.

That guy was innocent, soo innocent.

He had demanded that swearing in be done at Nyayo stadium. soldiers and other security personnel actually trained for the swearing in ceremony.
......Ecclesiastes
McReggae
#50 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:24:53 PM

Kivuitu did not look normal from the 2nd day after the elections until his death, something changed, I don't blame the old man, only God knows what happened!
...people who strive for popularity tend to lack the strength inside to be themselves.
jguru
#51 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:25:44 PM

alma wrote:

I wonder how many of you domo domos here could have handled an election any better with the silly salary he got, lack of gov't support, lack of necessary machinery to run an election etc.

We are so used to personalities we forget the problem that was with that election body was pathetic structures to support it. You praise the current team not considering that these are two different animals all together. Kivuitus was toothless and this one can bite.

Kivuitu served his country the best he could. He made mistakes. He seemed to have forgiven himself and that is good enough.

RIP.

ECK Chairman Samuel Kivuitu earned Sh513,000 in salary and allowances. The pay was tax-free. He had a security officer (armed policeman), driver, cook and a house allowance of up to Sh50,000. His house was under armed guard paid for by the State and he was also entitled to allowances of Sh9,000 (per diem) whenever he was on duty outside Nairobi. His retirement package in 2008 was worth millions of shillings!
Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will most certainly wind up adding to them.
alma
#52 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:28:02 PM

jguru wrote:
alma wrote:

RIP.

ECK Chairman Samuel Kivuitu earned Sh513,000 in salary and allowances. The pay was tax-free. He had a security officer (armed policeman), driver, cook and a house allowance of up to Sh50,000. His house was under armed guard paid for by the State and he was also entitled to allowances of Sh9,000 (per diem) whenever he was on duty outside Nairobi. His retirement package in 2008 was worth millions of shillings!

My friend, how much is the IEBC fellow earning?
jyo
#53 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:28:18 PM

kenmac wrote:
an interview of kivuitu on KTN.

That guy was innocent, soo innocent.

He had demanded that swearing in be done at Nyayo stadium. soldiers and other security personnel actually trained for the swearing in ceremony.

tell it to the birds
Your work will form a large part of your life the only way to be trully satisfied is to love what you do.
jyo
#54 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:32:45 PM

alma wrote:
jguru wrote:
alma wrote:

I wonder how many of you domo domos here[/b] could have handled an election any better [b]with the silly salary he got, lack of gov't support, lack of necessary machinery to run an election etc.

RIP.

this kind of language is substandard mostly used by the uneducated, illiterate, Chokoras etc...Not in a forum like Wazua...kindly
Your work will form a large part of your life the only way to be trully satisfied is to love what you do.
alma
#55 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:39:14 PM

jyo wrote:

this kind of language is substandard mostly used by the uneducated, illiterate, Chokoras etc...Not in a forum like Wazua...kindly

Said the fellow with 91 posts.
simonkabz
#56 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:51:09 PM

jyo wrote:
This man caused so much pain and anguish, he was the first one to raise the alarm that results were being cooked causing panic and anxiety,despite all that he went on to announce results that were never there, Since when did the president gunner more votes than an MP..Kenyans died because of Mr. Kivuitu....Good riddance, i wish he follows Kihara Mutu to hell.In fact he over lived..

I hope you follow them too, soonest!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
jguru
#57 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:51:44 PM

alma wrote:
jguru wrote:
alma wrote:

RIP.

It doesn't matter. You cannot say that Sh513,000 tax free was a silly salary in 2007. No. Kivuitu was well paid and ECK was well funded. He messed the country and all Kenyans up.
alma
#58 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:55:05 PM

Please my friend. I ask again.

How much is the present IEBC board paid?

How much is the present IEBC board funded vis a vis the ECK?

Please numbers my friend.

We can then compare notes on how effective he should have been.
simonkabz
#59 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:09:07 PM

alma wrote:

RIP.

Very well said. Much as I solely blame raira for all the electral madness, I wouldn't use some words were he to pass on. All these fellows castigating a fallen comrade n celebrating his death, deserved what they got. You are in the league of living demons to be a bit civil. Kivuitu you did well, you didn't give the vote thieves n murderers a chance to grab power by the backdoor. These are the same losers who were celebrating as we were being butchered while pointing fingers "he made us do it"! What a lump of idiocy!

Why is every aspirant swearing to go to court in case of disputes? Coz of RAO n his gang of lunatics, not kivuitu! Period.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Impunity
#60 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:28:32 PM

alma wrote:
Please my friend. I ask again.

How much is the present IEBC board paid?

How much is the present IEBC board funded vis a vis the ECK?

Please numbers my friend.

We can then compare notes on how effective he should have been.

Kindu 1.3 million for the shareman.
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.