Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Oct 23, 2014
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Madrasa/mosque at T-Mall? [21]
Of poor and lazy Agikuyu's kitchen skills [7]
Funny pictures I have ever come across 2 [1828]
Hogwash press! [216]
Exporting Our Culture:Two Kenyans admit stealing S... [21]
Word Association [83]
At this rate its all pity, SGR!!!!!!!!!!! [13]
salary increase [1]
could it be all in the mind? [10]
After Canada, what next? [3]
Crazy Nairobi traffic!! [262]
Just for laughs...corner [2591]
Gladys Shollei... [464]
StanChart Marathon 2014! [48]
Barclays Premier League (EPL) 2014 – 2015: [375]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Prophesies by Ev.Teresia Wairimu for 2013
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic
#1 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 1:43:56 PM

Anyone who attended her afternoon service yesterday at Karen? I here a mammoth crowd showed up to listen to her prophesies esp concerning politics. There was even a traffic snarl up as most of the cars had doubled parkedsmile
But I also understand the mood at her FEM church turned somber when she said one of the leading politicians in the race will declare himself president even before IEBC announces resultsSad
I can aready guess the culprit.
Who attended the service to confirm this?
#MakingMoney2014
nakujua
#2 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 2:04:16 PM

all the prophesies so far highlighted on wazua point away from one of the leading politician
Angelica _ann
#3 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 3:02:49 PM

Inciting prophecies. anyway there is no way a Wairimu can prophesies otherwise, must favour UMK
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
#4 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 3:04:16 PM

nakujua wrote:
all the prophesies so far highlighted on wazua point away from one of the leading politician

I shudder at the thought of somebody not waiting for IEBC's verdict. The consequences are hard to contemplate.
Hopefully with prayers,we can somehow avert this!
#MakingMoney2014
Lucid_Iam
#5 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 3:04:27 PM

I hear sometime before the death of Saitoti and 0jode, she had told her church about impeding deaths of senior government ministers. Not all prophecies are misleading, it depends who is giving it and for what motive.
Tebes
#6 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 3:25:04 PM

Why do they always prophesies on controversies and doom/deaths? Never heard them give prophesy on Oil discovery, Presence of huge coal deposits in Londokwe etc. Some of these "prophets" are known to visit witchdoctors, some strip naked in forests and other weird engagements and we rush to call them men and women of the cloth!
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
richdad
#7 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 3:28:05 PM

I read her book sometime back "cactus in the desert". She has spiritual power in her. Don't like the idea of prophesies though.

Keep it simple
keraka
#8 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 3:33:22 PM

hear hear!Ati prophesies.Kenyans!!!!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Coolio
#9 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 3:38:52 PM

Tebes wrote:
Why do they always prophesies on controversies and doom/deaths? Never heard them give prophesy on Oil discovery, Presence of huge coal deposits in Londokwe etc. Some of these "prophets" are known to visit witchdoctors, some strip naked in forests and other weird engagements and we rush to call them men and women of the cloth!

Ama there'll be a bumper harvest only negatives.
Abu Fayed
#10 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 3:48:36 PM

Coolio wrote:
Tebes wrote:

@Hisah provided positive prophecies about Kenya by the mzungu who prophesied Kibs would take it in 2007 via a link in a thread still running on the investor section. The prophesies were about increased production and infrastructure among other things. Someone pls dig up that link for us!
#MakingMoney2014
Impunity
#11 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 3:49:07 PM

Coolio wrote:
Tebes wrote:

Or that all youths will have job in the new gaament!
It must be negative.
NKT.
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

josiah33
#12 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 4:35:12 PM

Ama she knew this-
Quote:
Prime Minister Raila Odinga on Monday recounted how he resisted pressure from his ODM party functionaries who wanted to have him sworn in as President during the 2007/2008 elections dispute.

Mr Odinga disclosed that in the middle of the dispute, a section of leaders from his party told him that they had identified a judge who was ready to swear him in ahead of President Kibaki.

They were also keen to have him sworn in even after Kibaki, a development they said would have mirrored what happened in Madagascar when two contending presidential candidates were declared as President.

and she concluded that since this is the most hotly contested election, the guy might do the same thing only this time he wouldn't wait for the elections to be announced.

And you blame Kibaki for being sworn in at night? He had to beat Rao to it.
famooz
#13 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 6:03:23 PM

Actually the evangelist is a true prophet.I used to attend her crusades at Uhuru park back in the day

I have tried to listen to the clip is unclear
Impunity
#14 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 6:08:14 PM

famooz wrote:
Actually the evangelist is a true prophet.I used to attend her crusades at Uhuru park back in the day

So did she prophesied to you that you will be blessed physically?
Plus the smart brains you have?
smile Sad
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

josiah33
#15 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 10:29:45 PM

famooz wrote:

Really?
washiku
#16 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 10:37:12 PM

Tebes wrote:

Cud you be Alai by any chance? I saw his tweet sometime back with almost the same wordings when bashing Prophet Owuor. But it could just be coincidence though
Mastermind
#17 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 10:43:19 PM

washiku wrote:
Tebes wrote:

Cud you be Alai by any chance? I saw his tweet sometime back with almost the same wordings when bashing Prophet Owuor. But it could just be coincidence though

... Na hii Londokwe iko which county?
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
josiah33
#18 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 10:46:10 PM

washiku wrote:
Tebes wrote:

Or Plagiarism
harrydre
#19 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 10:59:40 PM

washiku wrote:
Tebes wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
lol you know Awuor's prophesy went like mweupe kama pamba would be trounced explains why we don't see him or people getting baptised anymore.
In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if you don’t have the first, the other two will kill you - Warren Buffet.

Mukiri
#20 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 2:01:05 AM

famooz wrote:

Come back to churchPray Wachana na Panjshir
Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter