Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Apr 17, 2014
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
The High Price Kenya Paid for the Entebbe Raid [7]
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 [2684]
Plane Crash? [380]
The fish that got away [69]
Embu Gov Martin Wambora - userment ... [139]
Governor Machakos County [163]
Kenya: Artivists versus the state [4]
Speed Governors : How I made Kes 175 Mirrion in on... [36]
First Lady's Half Marathon [213]
Hands off Our Elephants [83]
Uhunye bank statement...Someone help me [16]
Jicho Pevu on 2013 Elections [32]
Our pathetic media reporters [59]
Funny pictures I have ever come across [3385]
Digital-database-for-all-kenyans GoK to register a... [31]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Israel to put Africans in detention camps
essyk
#21 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:30:03 PM

murchr wrote:

This make me think more about this thing called religion...I think its time I started facing Mt. Kenya.

Not really.See, I love God but I hate religion with a passion because it causes segregation and is the major cause of all ills in this world.
From terrorism to racism! all have their roots in religion!
It's plain sickening what Israel is doing and I can't help but wonder why the so called AU is quiet about this issue.
This is why I supported Gaddafi's united Africa vision.

Maybe this has to happen before our eyes open to the fact that we are an 'unwanted lot'
Only our resources matter.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
faa
#22 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:32:10 PM

Having worked with this Israelites @ Amiran,

Israels are very cruel,petty and mean to Africans.

Though there are some of them who are good people.
murchr
#23 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:45:41 PM

essyk wrote:
murchr wrote:

This make me think more about this thing called religion...I think its time I started facing Mt. Kenya.

Not really.See, I love God but I hate religion with a passion because it causes segregation and is the major cause of all ills in this world.
From terrorism to racism! all have their roots in religion!
It's plain sickening what Israel is doing and I can't help but wonder why the so called AU is quiet about this issue.
This is why I supported Gaddafi's united Africa vision.

Maybe this has to happen before our eyes open to the fact that we are an 'unwanted lot'
Only our resources matter.

We all believed in God even those who faced/face Mt. Kenya.
Oscar Wilde joked that "a cynic knows the price of everything but value of nothing". .
essyk
#24 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2012 7:05:48 PM

murchr wrote:

We all believed in God even those who faced/face Mt. Kenya.

Am a little confused.
Are you ref. to the Mt. Kenya one sees at 3am from somewhere in the city while under intense pressure or the one tourists climb?

If it was another country doing this, the world would be up in arms! but hey it's Israel using scripture to justify their actions.
rubbish.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
MaichBlack
#25 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2012 8:24:03 PM

essyk wrote:
If it was another country doing this, the world would be up in arms! but hey it's Israel using scripture to justify their actions.
rubbish.

Totally agree with you @essyk.

That is why UN and all other organizations that purport to bring sanity to the world and bring about "world peace" are bloody bure kabisa!!! What was their reason for attacking Gaddafi again??? Isn't what Israel has been doing and continues to do far much worse??? And the next thing you know Eli Yishai and/or Netanyahunyo are sipping tea with Obama at camp David.

I think the sooner Africans know we are on our own and act like it, the better for us. We should be fighting for our rights and looking at everything from an "African interest" point of view. Hii mambo ya kungojea mbeberu atusaidie in Absolutely Bloody Bure Kabisa!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
AlphDoti
#26 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2012 8:44:10 PM

You don't have to face Mt. Kenya. Just do a little bit of research and you'll be amazed where the truth lies in all cover-ups that have taken place for thousands of years!

Yesu ataokoa watu wake, sio watu wote Matt 1:18.

Watu gani?
Soma hapa Matt 2:6 (Remember Israel is Jacob, God changed his name to "Israel" and the sons of Jacob were twelve forming the twelves tribes of Israel)

Yesu alichagua wanafunzi 12 Matt 10:2

Yesu aliwaambia nini?
Matt 10:5 "Msiende miongoni mwa watu Mataifa wala msiingie mji wowote wa Wasamaria."

Yesu alisema anaombea nani?
Hao (Waisraeli) au ulimwengu (wote)? John 17:9 "Ninawaombea wao. Mimi siuombei ulimwengu, bali nawaombea wale ulionipa kwa sababu wao ni Wako."

Now look at John's revelation in Reveletion 21:9.
Milango 12 imeandikwa majina 12 wa kabila ya Waisraeli. Kama wewe sio wa kabila hiyo, hautaingia. Lazima utaingilia mlango ingine, sio ile ya Waisraeli.

Then Jesus puts it straight here.
The prophethood will be given to "another people", who will bring good results. Who are the non-Jews who were given prophethood!!!
He told the Jews that they were given the prophethood but they kept killing the prophets. Matt 21:42. "Kwa hiyo ninawaambia, Ufalme wa Mungu utaondolewa kwenu na watapewa watu wengine wawezao kuzaa matunda yake."

The Jews were expecting three persons:
Elias, Christos (Christ), and That Prophet. John 1:19
- Jesus said John came by way of Elias.
- Jesus was the Christ
- So who was the That Prophet? Matt 21:42

Jesus tells them that a day will come when they will not worship in Jerusalem. John 4:21
- Yesu akamjibu, "Mwanamke, niamini, wakati unakuja ambapo hamtamwabudu Baba katika mlima huu, wala huko Yerusalemu."

Why? Because "Ninyi Wasamaria mnaabudu msichokijua."

Why? Because one day "Lakini saa yaja, tena ipo, ambapo wale waabuduo halisi, watamwabudu Baba katika roho na kweli."

Those are the people God is looking for. THose who worship "..katika roho na kweli."

So which place was Jesus talking about?
Abraham was given two children. Moja kwa mwili (kiuno) i.e. Ismael na mwingine kwa ahadi i.e. Isaac.
- Isaac was 1st covenant, worshipping at Sinai.
- Ismael was 2nd covenant, worshipping God in spirit, in Arabia.

Who was given 2nd covenant?
Mt. Parai is where Ismael was taken. Deut 33:1
Google and see where old Mt. Parani

Now the real stuff.
"Unabii Dhidi Ya Arabia" Isaiah 21:13. Yaani "Neno kuhusu Arabia... katika vichaka vya Arabia"

Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the beloved of God.
This messenger will bring down a law and "shall not fail nor be discouraged till he have set judgement on earth."
Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Ke'dar.

Who is Kedar?
According to Genesis 25:13, Ke'dar was the second son of Ishmael.

Your homework now: who is the ancestor?
Which prophet was descended from Kedar, who descended from Ishmael?

Jesus said "ANOTHER COMFORTER will come"
- John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter..."
- John 16:7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you..."
- John 16:12-14 "I have yet many things to say unto you... when he, the Spirit of truth is come, he will guide you unto all truth... but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak ...He shall glorify me"

Are you saying it is refering to the Spirit?
- If there are three friends: Tom, Dick and Harry
- And one day they are all there talking
- And Tom tells Dick, I will go and send Harry to bring you some money
- Question is: does this make sense give that Harry is already there with them?

The Spirit was always there
- Before Jesus was born:
When John was his mother's womb Luke 1:15,
Elizabeth was filled Luke 1:41
Zacharias was filled Luke 1:67
- After Jesus was born
Upon Simeon Luke 2:26
Upon Jesus Luke 3:22
Casting out devils by Spirit of God Matt 12:28
Casting out devils by Finger of God Luke 11:20

Follow the truth:
- Mungu aliteremsha dini moja.
- Musa alifundisha Mungu ni moja "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." Deut 6:4
- Abraham alifundisha Mungu ni moja
- Yesu alifundisha Mungu ni moja "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one" Mark 12:29
pariah
#27 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2012 8:55:23 PM

That is why UN and all other organizations that purport to bring sanity to the world and bring about "world peace" are bloody bure kabisa!!! What was their reason for attacking Gaddafi again??? Isn't what Israel has been doing and continues to do far much worse??? And the next thing you know Eli Yishai and/or Netanyahunyo are sipping tea with Obama at camp David.

I think the sooner Africans know we are on our own and act like it, the better for us. We should be fighting for our rights and looking at everything from an "African interest" point of view. Hii mambo ya kungojea mbeberu atusaidie in Absolutely Bloody Bure Kabisa!!! [/quote]

dittoest
murchr
#28 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2012 9:00:29 PM

So what are you telling us in short? That we should become muslims?? I also have a theory...all that which happened in the middle east also happened elsewhere in the world, just that the two religions have tried to whitewash our beliefs and paint their own as it.
Oscar Wilde joked that "a cynic knows the price of everything but value of nothing". .
Tokyo
#29 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 1:03:21 AM

Africans should put their house in order. We got far more resources than Israel . we should build and develop our countries and stop crying foul whenever others prioritize the welfare of their people. Israel is such a tiny narrow strip in a hostile region.Why should they welcome and invite illegal destitutes in their millions. ?
BOYS BE AMBITIOUS
youcan'tstopusnow
#30 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 12:19:55 PM

These Jews also killed a group of Turks attempting to bring supplies to Palestine. Absolutely no regard for others!
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
murchr
#31 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 12:25:14 AM

More Violence