Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Feb 21, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Coronavirus [37]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1127]
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson [48]
Narok senator ledama ole kina [2]
Our thugs are getting bolder by the day. [774]
Pale blue dot [100]
Punguza Mizigo Bill [101]
Kenya Versus Al Shabaab [292]
Uber planning to roll out matatus [53]
Martha Karua [241]
too many road accidents [381]
Daniel Toroitich arap Moi [91]
I fell in love with toyboy with body of a god... [5]
The niece video in kericho [4]
Njugunas???? [3]
 
Forum Jump
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

35 Pages«<333435
Hogwash press!
Njunge
#681 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2018 6:18:58 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 920
murchr wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
murchr wrote:
Ended up watching the interview and didn't see any of what you've typed. But the lass is a breadth of fresh air. Very well presented.


COPIED AND PASTED. As was reported by the media. The title of the thread.......


I read the description b4 watching. I guess Guka wanted us to watch some NTV. Nice ploy



Trust me. Someone corrected it. Iko watu wa NMG hapa
Pesa Nane
#682 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 10:38:46 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 4,105
Location: 08c
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Pesa Nane
#683 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 10:48:58 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 4,105
Location: 08c
Njunge wrote:

Trust me. Someone corrected it. Iko watu wa NMG hapa


Internet does never forgets! RINK


Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
sparkly
#684 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 10:02:43 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,562
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Achieng went to a bar to have a beer and won a 10 year sentence... Standard Media trying too hard to validate the story of a convicted boy shawd molester.

https://www.standardmedi...ial-locked-woman-in-jail
Life is short. Live passionately.
alma1
#685 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2019 11:05:10 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,636
Location: hapo
This I was unlucky to see on my FB feed from an organisation called KTN


Quote:
She got comfortable in the house and one thing led to another before both men allegedly descended on her...


Descended on her? From an NSE traded company? Who the f*** hires these people?

KTN should be ashamed really ashamed when they hire imbeciles who describe rape like an aeroplane descending on JKIA.

Jinga kabisa people.

I have said before and will say again. Kenya is pathetic because we have stupid kids running our media. Stupid kabisa. Rape is now called descending.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
Mbarire_2019
#686 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2019 11:29:52 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/27/2019
Posts: 55
Location: Nbo
alma1 wrote:
This I was unlucky to see on my FB feed from an organisation called KTN


Quote:
She got comfortable in the house and one thing led to another before both men allegedly descended on her...


Descended on her? From an NSE traded company? Who the f*** hires these people?

KTN should be ashamed really ashamed when they hire imbeciles who describe rape like an aeroplane descending on JKIA.

Jinga kabisa people.

I have said before and will say again. Kenya is pathetic because we have stupid kids running our media. Stupid kabisa. Rape is now called descending.

It's so do unfortunate when you describe rape like that.arent there editors or people who proof read .this country!
thuks
#687 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 6:15:14 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/8/2008
Posts: 1,533
To nation writer, Kigumo is the same as Kangema
"The proposed regulation, Kigumo MP Muturi Kigano said, targets the charismatic or modern-day churches, and not the traditional such as the Catholic, African Inland, and Anglican churches."

https://mobile.nation.co...036496-qisyiv/index.html
I care!
murchr
#688 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 7:18:45 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,207
Business Daily has not updated their page for weeks, then all TVs are now gossip centers
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Angelica _ann
#689 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 7:41:30 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,178
murchr wrote:
Business Daily has not updated their page for weeks, then all TVs are now gossip centers


I always wonder how the so called experts can discuss same thing over & over. It is just Ruto, Raila blal blal blal
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#690 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 6:28:11 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,207
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Business Daily has not updated their page for weeks, then all TVs are now gossip centers


I always wonder how the so called experts can discuss same thing over & over. It is just Ruto, Raila blal blal blal


Very boring. Who watches that? I would like to see the numbers
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
thuks
#691 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 8:33:19 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/8/2008
Posts: 1,533
Users browsing this topic
Guest
35 Pages«<333435
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.