Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Jul 22, 2014
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
13 Israeli IDF slaughtered in Gaza in one night!!!... [72]
Malaysian aircrash again!!!!!!!!! [144]
words most misused/abused in Kenya [50]
2014 Commonwealth Games [3]
Funny pictures I have ever come across 2 [800]
Boring Wazua [3]
Science of social networks [234]
Bweta La Uhahifu: Rufaa Mahututi [7]
Public Procurement Petition Committee [8]
THE Spreadsheet. [7]
19-year old Paedophile ",missionary", [1]
Atwoli [22]
The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant [281]
'Anonymous' hacks KDF twitter account [27]
the Luo people [183]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Ni uchawi, si kusoma
Dudette
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 11:27:28 AM

So Maranda boys go singing, Ni Kusoma, si uchawi, meaning, they won thru hard work, not witchcraft. Did someone accuse them of using vodoo or they were pre-emptying the fact?
Cardinal
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 11:34:55 AM

Personally, i found it hilarious and funny
digitek1
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 11:54:13 AM

this story is too good to be true just like the univ student millionaire..remembered kingpin behind the exam leakage was from nyanza...
lets await return match next year
I may be wrong..but then I could be right
Kihangeri
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 1:29:05 PM

Cardinal wrote:

But it was not hillarious watching those boys on top of the pick-up. The pick-up was overloaded with some on the roof while it was moving. That was an accident waiting to happen in the name of celebrating.

Moi used to make Kabarak, Sunshine etc lead, Why can't others follow suit and make their local schools shine. Get the right teachers, pay them well and voila, any kid can be guided to be the best in school.

Did anyone notice that an Odhiambo from Alliance was among the top students? But so was a Lonyangpong - the girl. So, tribe does not matter, its the teachers and school management.
By inference, the man is all that Mr Phantom is not: an untrustworthy radical, divisive, too many enemies, a dictator, and a persistent liar...
Gaitho dialogues.

YesuWangu
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 2:30:33 PM

Dudette wrote:
So Maranda boys go singing, Ni Kusoma, si uchawi, meaning, they won thru hard work, not witchcraft. Did someone accuse them of using vodoo or they were pre-emptying the fact?

You need to up your game if you find that a bunch of excited teenagers can make you complain to Wazuans. Did kenya get independence through uchawi or maumau?
PuthyKrasha
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 3:07:38 PM

Personally me thinks. K.C.S.E lost meaning after the year 2000. what questions get set that haven't been set before?, its just one big recycle dump of an exam,.. full of cheats... i don't even know what all these Kids are celebrating!!.. someone needs to do a followup on these top (past) students we see how they fared on in the university!
If i showed you where i live, you would think that i was hiding.
Lucid_Iam
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 3:55:04 PM

Kihangeri wrote:
Cardinal wrote:

But it was not hillarious watching those boys on top of the pick-up. The pick-up was overloaded with some on the roof while it was moving. That was an accident waiting to happen in the name of celebrating.

Serious discipline required there. I was actually shocked to see it and worse still no one person condemning it, not even Kiyapi on Citizen news.
nostoppingthis
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 5:27:03 PM

Lucid_Iam wrote:
Kihangeri wrote:
Cardinal wrote:

Serious discipline required there. I was actually shocked to see it and worse still no one person condemning it, not even Kiyapi on Citizen news.

seriously guys!!! ni nini????
MaichBlack
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 7:27:25 PM

Ile wivu iko Kenya hii, ni ya hali ya juu!!!

Maranda teachers, parents and students have been working hard over the years. This is not a surprise. They have finally got to the top. I remember this same discussion last year after Maranda beat the so called giants. See the link below.

Ati KCSE lost meaning in 2000? That reminds me of the story of a hare that jumps over and over trying to reach some delicious looking bananas and when it becomes evident that it is not going to happen, the hare walks away proclaiming "After all, they were not ripe.".

Wait for next year? This year is last year's next year and Maranda just moved from 4th to 1st!

Politicians putting in more effort to uplift standards in the schools in their backyard? I am all for that!!! If all the MPigs did that, we would be having 222 "uplifted schools" at least! Then kajoras would have their "own" uplifted schools. Then chiefs, sub chiefs, village elders, wazee wa kanisa etc.

Maranda High School - 2010 Results
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
'user'
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 8:17:46 PM

kudos to maranda,machakos school and makueni boys for sterling performances.

haki "!"!!watu wawache wivu
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
pariah
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 11:20:44 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Lucid_Iam wrote:
Kihangeri wrote:
Cardinal wrote:

seriously guys!!! ni nini????

wivu ya nini wacha wajunior wajienjoy, maranda is one of the most disciplined schools in kenya?
harrydre
#12 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 6:20:33 AM

funny this is a school never heard before in top 50 suddenly tops with Premier being an old boy on an election year. iko kitu!
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader - John Quincy Adams

Lolest!
#13 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 6:45:43 AM

harrydre wrote:
funny this is a school never heard before in top 50 suddenly tops with Premier being an old boy on an election year. iko kitu!

wee wacha. Last yr they were no. 4 and they have been in the top 20 for long. The spread of grades may raise queries but even if there was some irregularity, it shouldnt be blamed on PM. What does he gain?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
McReggae
#14 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 8:42:38 AM

Lolest! wrote:
harrydre wrote:

wee wacha. Last yr they were no. 4 and they have been in the top 20 for long. The spread of grades may raise queries but even if there was some irregularity, it shouldnt be blamed on PM. What does he gain?

Where do you live dude, eti Maranda has never been in top 50?????.....jeez, this school has been in top 20 for like the past 20 years mfululizo!!!!!.....HATER with zilch facts!!!!!
...people who strive for popularity tend to lack the strength inside to be themselves.
bkismat
#15 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 8:59:31 AM

McReggae wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Where do you live dude, eti Maranda has never been in top 50?????.....jeez, this school has been in top 20 for like the past 20 years mfululizo!!!!!.....HATER with zilch facts!!!!!

please check your facts before airing your ignorance for all to see. First came to national prominence in 1993 when it was 11th Nationally.That time the PM was a first time MP. It has been hovering in top 50 since then and last year it was 4th Nationally
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
Tebes
#16 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 10:30:30 AM

harrydre wrote:

Go srowry. This school was no. 4 last year, not just top 50!!! Na wivu washa lest you die early.
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
Leilan
#17 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 11:55:22 AM

Arthritis

A man who smelled like a distillery flopped on a subway seat next to a priest.

The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half-empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket.

He opened his newspaper and began reading.

After a few minutes the disheveled guy turned to the priest and asked, "Say, Father, what causes arthritis?"

"Mister, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, and a contempt for your fellow man."

"Wow," the drunk muttered, returning to his paper.

The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. "I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?"

"I don't have it, Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does."
nostoppingthis
#18 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 12:05:39 PM

bkismat wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
harrydre wrote:

please check your facts before airing your ignorance for all to see. First came to national prominence in 1993 when it was 11th Nationally.That time the PM was a first time MP. It has been hovering in top 50 since then and last year it was 4th Nationally

another case of "death by bile"
kyt
#19 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 12:13:04 PM

maranda topped, its a national school, has been performing well since kitambo. deal with it. maranda eee maranda aah. maranda ra ra ra
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
Kihangeri
#20 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 3:05:35 PM

Leilan wrote:
Arthritis

A man who smelled like a distillery flopped on a subway seat next to a priest.

The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half-empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket.

He opened his newspaper and began reading.

After a few minutes the disheveled guy turned to the priest and asked, "Say, Father, what causes arthritis?"

"Mister, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, and a contempt for your fellow man."

"Wow," the drunk muttered, returning to his paper.

The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. "I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?"

"I don't have it, Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does."

Thats a good one. Made my evening. Never judge, unless you know for sure. Never defend your brother for the sake of defending him.
By inference, the man is all that Mr Phantom is not: an untrustworthy radical, divisive, too many enemies, a dictator, and a persistent liar...
Gaitho dialogues.