Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Oct 15, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Fidel Odinga RIP [550]
Precious Talent School Tragedy [33]
@wazuafishmonger [4]
Eliud Kipchoge. This man! [125]
North Sentinel Island [55]
SGR Progress thus far [1348]
nobel prizes [27]
Wives cheating [26]
Brigid Kosgei!! [13]
Solar Sail [2]
Samuel Mwai aachiliwe mara moja!!!! [1]
SYRIA The End Game [131]
10th Anniversary Mbuzi [241]
Red Soil disposal [2]
Which books are you reading----recommend [141]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

5 Pages«<345
RIP Njenga Karume
hardwood
#81 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 2:38:34 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 9,437
Location: Rodi Kopany, Homa Bay
Karume’s Jacaranda Hotel put on auction


https://www.businessdail...90130-cr7aoe/index.html


hardwood
#82 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 12:55:27 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 9,437
Location: Rodi Kopany, Homa Bay
Heir to Karume’s multi-billion-shilling empire dies due to lack of hospital funds

https://nairobinews.nati...-for-lack-hospital-funds
mv_ufanisi
#83 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 1:15:25 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/15/2010
Posts: 543
Wow! It's almost unbelievable. Njenga Karume's blind trust in these "trustees" was such a huge mistake.
In this Kenya, the ability to find a trustworthy person is kibarua. Kama hata bibi anaweza kukuchorea, trustees turn against your kids and slowly destroy what you spent decades building.
Grandchild dies because of lack of medical fees while your trustees help themselves to your billions.
Jump-steady
#84 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 1:37:22 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 12/1/2008
Posts: 1,082
[quote=hardwood]Heir to Karume’s multi-billion-shilling empire dies due to lack of hospital funds

https://nairobinews.nati...for-lack-hospital-funds[/quote]

Sad Sad Sad
Kusadikika
#85 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 3:00:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/22/2008
Posts: 2,604
Jump-steady wrote:
[quote=hardwood]Heir to Karume’s multi-billion-shilling empire dies due to lack of hospital funds

https://nairobinews.nati...for-lack-hospital-funds[/quote]

Sad Sad Sad


This trust business was a bad idea. They should just sell everything, kila mtu apewe pesa yake. If you want to drink all of it shauri yako, if you want to invest, you invest, if you want to pay for cancer treatment you do that.

The reason why a trust is a bad idea is because the beneficiaries never actually see how much money is left so they always think there is an endless supply. The other thing is that some people have more needs than others. Like in this case of cancer, it would take just about 5 people in that family to get cancer and go for treatment in the US for all of Karume's money to be finished. US hospitals will never run out of ideas of how to spend money from cash paying patients even when they are dying.

https://www.newyorker.co...2010/08/02/letting-go-2


How fair is that to everyone else?
wukan
#86 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 3:21:20 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,211
Kusadikika wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
[quote=hardwood]Heir to Karume’s multi-billion-shilling empire dies due to lack of hospital funds

https://nairobinews.nati...for-lack-hospital-funds[/quote]

Sad Sad Sad


This trust business was a bad idea. They should just sell everything, kila mtu apewe pesa yake. If you want to drink all of it shauri yako, if you want to invest, you invest, if you want to pay for cancer treatment you do that.

The reason why a trust is a bad idea is because the beneficiaries never actually see how much money is left so they always think there is an endless supply. The other thing is that some people have more needs than others. Like in this case of cancer, it would take just about 5 people in that family to get cancer and go for treatment in the US for all of Karume's money to be finished. US hospitals will never run out of ideas of how to spend money from cash paying patients even when they are dying.

https://www.newyorker.co...2010/08/02/letting-go-2


How fair is that to everyone else?


The world does not owe anyone a living. It will still be there long after the beneficiaries drink all their money. Let me them learn to stand on their own feet.
deadpoet
#87 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 11:09:27 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/27/2006
Posts: 428
MugundaMan
#88 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 11:26:32 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Kusadikika wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
[quote=hardwood]Heir to Karume’s multi-billion-shilling empire dies due to lack of hospital funds

https://nairobinews.nati...for-lack-hospital-funds[/quote]

Sad Sad Sad


This trust business was a bad idea. They should just sell everything, kila mtu apewe pesa yake. If you want to drink all of it shauri yako, if you want to invest, you invest, if you want to pay for cancer treatment you do that.

The reason why a trust is a bad idea is because the beneficiaries never actually see how much money is left so they always think there is an endless supply. The other thing is that some people have more needs than others. Like in this case of cancer, it would take just about 5 people in that family to get cancer and go for treatment in the US for all of Karume's money to be finished. US hospitals will never run out of ideas of how to spend money from cash paying patients even when they are dying.

https://www.newyorker.co...2010/08/02/letting-go-2


How fair is that to everyone else?



Karume was damned if he did, damned if he did not.

1. The trust was a good idea but unfortunately the trustees lacked something he had: acumen and clout. This is why there was only one Njenga Karume. His acumen is hard to replicate, let alone in some peni mbili trustees who have never managed a kioski in their own name let alone a billion shilling empire. A career employee can never a successful businessperson make.

2. Watoto were even WORSE than the trustees when it came to acumen. Again, this is the curse of a successful businessman. 99% of the time his shadow is too huge for any talent under his wings to achieve its full potential. So mostly you will find the wife and children left behind ni walevi, wakora, lazy or simply career employees who never amount to much.

3. Debt and incompetent trustees/watoto are a powder keg. In no time this empire will be worth zero.

If I was Karume, knowing these facts, I would have gone about it differently. I would have started distributing assets to my kids very early. Kila mtu na yaghe. Hopefully out of all the kids at least one or two will survive and thrive. Wengine will just squander and revert to the mean, but that too is part of life. Trying to preserve everything intact when you are not there anymore to oversee things is a recipe for disaster.


**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****On Vacation until Jan 1st 2020**Current NSE holdings:ZERO. Next planned re-entry into the NSE: 2052
Lolest!
#89 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 2:38:05 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,730
Location: Kianjokoma
Quote:
1. The trust was a good idea but unfortunately the trustees lacked something he had: acumen and clout. This is why there was only one Njenga Karume. His acumen is hard to replicate, let alone in some peni mbili trustees who have never managed a kioski in their own name let alone a billion shilling empire. A career employee can never a successful businessperson make

some of his trustees have been in biathara for decades!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#90 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 2:46:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,730
Location: Kianjokoma
Quote:
If I was Karume, knowing these facts, I would have gone about it differently. I would have started distributing assets to my kids very early. Kila mtu na yaghe. Hopefully out of all the kids at least one or two will survive and thrive. Wengine will just squander and revert to the mean, but that too is part of life. Trying to preserve everything intact when you are not there anymore to oversee things is a recipe for disaster.

The late Njenga had tried to even support his kids in ventures while he himself was still active and healthy. They did not do well.

Me thinks if you're in biz, you should impress on them the value of education while teaching them biathara during the holidays. Give them the best education and exposure. Should they want to continue with career path, well and good. Should they want to do biz like you, show them the way.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Kusadikika
#91 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 3:16:07 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/22/2008
Posts: 2,604
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
If I was Karume, knowing these facts, I would have gone about it differently. I would have started distributing assets to my kids very early. Kila mtu na yaghe. Hopefully out of all the kids at least one or two will survive and thrive. Wengine will just squander and revert to the mean, but that too is part of life. Trying to preserve everything intact when you are not there anymore to oversee things is a recipe for disaster.

The late Njenga had tried to even support his kids in ventures while he himself was still active and healthy. They did not do well.

Me thinks if you're in biz, you should impress on them the value of education while teaching them biathara during the holidays. Give them the best education and exposure. Should they want to continue with career path, well and good. Should they want to do biz like you, show them the way.


I don't think many rich Kenyans understand what education means. Many people including very well to do business people think that education means sending your child to St. Andrews Turi and then off to the University of Liverpool in the UK or Georgetown University in the US to get a degree.

In my opinion the Kenyans with the best idea of what education means are Wahindis. The children go to day schools and are home every evening. From an early age the child is introduced to the business by going to work with the parents and being given tasks to handle. They learn the work that generates the cash. Those who are interested pursue a degree relevant to their line of business.
MugundaMan
#92 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2019 7:33:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
1. The trust was a good idea but unfortunately the trustees lacked something he had: acumen and clout. This is why there was only one Njenga Karume. His acumen is hard to replicate, let alone in some peni mbili trustees who have never managed a kioski in their own name let alone a billion shilling empire. A career employee can never a successful businessperson make

some of his trustees have been in biathara for decades!


But if they were so successful in their own biasharas over decades ask yourself why they are busy working for others instead of having built their own billion shilling empires. And why Karumes empire is teetering on the brink of collapse. It's just like those people who tell you that if you get a 10 million shilling windfall "take it to the bank to manage." But if the employees at the bank are such good builders of wealth, why are they busy still working for salary crumbs in a bank when they could use their alleged wealth management skills to build their own empires? smile
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****On Vacation until Jan 1st 2020**Current NSE holdings:ZERO. Next planned re-entry into the NSE: 2052
Lolest!
#93 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2019 7:37:31 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,730
Location: Kianjokoma
MugundaMan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
1. The trust was a good idea but unfortunately the trustees lacked something he had: acumen and clout. This is why there was only one Njenga Karume. His acumen is hard to replicate, let alone in some peni mbili trustees who have never managed a kioski in their own name let alone a billion shilling empire. A career employee can never a successful businessperson make

some of his trustees have been in biathara for decades!


But if they were so successful in their own biasharas over decades ask yourself why they are busy working for others instead of having built their own billion shilling empires. And why Karumes empire is teetering on the brink of collapse.

One example is the late Njenga's sister. I guess she'd do it for her brother- it's family.

She isn't employed but has employed many in her supermarkets
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
newfarer
#94 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2019 6:34:21 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/19/2010
Posts: 3,287
Location: Uganda
copied

​DON’T LEAVE THEM BEHIND!​

Who was Moses' first son?
Joshua? Caleb? 

I doubt if you know at all or can easily remember... 

​Gershom was the first son of Moses, but we never really hear much about him.​

This is as a result of one of the mistakes made by great men. 

Most great men leave their children behind while they train other men's children. They unconsciously invest in their young, uneducated errand boys who go about with them. Little do such great men know, that while their children  are at home watching TV and having nice time, the uneducated young errand boy that goes around with them is understudying and learning the keys to success and greatness. 

Little do mothers know that as the house girl stays in the kitchen and the kids sit in the living room watching TV, they are empowering the uneducated village girl, and leaving their children behind.🤔 

Little does the pastor know, that as he goes to church investing in other people's children, and he doesn't sit daily with his children discussing the Word of God, he is like a man who is repairing another man's car when his own car needs serious attention. When all is done, the other person will drive off, and he will have no car to drive...🤔

​No wonder, most Pastor's and great men's kids become wayward, useless and cannot take over after their fathers, even when they manipulate to put them in charge.​ 

​Moses left his children behind with his wife and father in law Jethro, while Joshua became his errand boy, watching the different miracles, understudying Moses. No wonder, Joshua became the next leader of Israel.​

Fathers, Mothers, Pastors, Businessmen and Women, don't leave your children behind.
Carry them along.
Stop training other men's children while yours stay back at home. Train them together.

​Look around and even through history, how many businesses can you point to as having generational continuity?.​

​While they enjoy the pleasures you provide, let your children experience what you experienced that makes you what you are - they will not die.​
 
Let them become your PA's, even your errand boys and girls.

Let people say that they are following their father's steps, on spiritual/success story.

Please,
DON'T LEAVE THEM BEHIND, while you're indirectly working and laboring for another man's child, on the success walk.
punda amecheka
wal6807
#95 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2019 8:56:53 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/4/2011
Posts: 115
newfarer wrote:
copied

​DON’T LEAVE THEM BEHIND!​

Who was Moses' first son?
Joshua? Caleb? 

I doubt if you know at all or can easily remember... 

​Gershom was the first son of Moses, but we never really hear much about him.​

This is as a result of one of the mistakes made by great men. 

Most great men leave their children behind while they train other men's children. They unconsciously invest in their young, uneducated errand boys who go about with them. Little do such great men know, that while their children  are at home watching TV and having nice time, the uneducated young errand boy that goes around with them is understudying and learning the keys to success and greatness. 

Little do mothers know that as the house girl stays in the kitchen and the kids sit in the living room watching TV, they are empowering the uneducated village girl, and leaving their children behind.🤔 

Little does the pastor know, that as he goes to church investing in other people's children, and he doesn't sit daily with his children discussing the Word of God, he is like a man who is repairing another man's car when his own car needs serious attention. When all is done, the other person will drive off, and he will have no car to drive...🤔

​No wonder, most Pastor's and great men's kids become wayward, useless and cannot take over after their fathers, even when they manipulate to put them in charge.​ 

​Moses left his children behind with his wife and father in law Jethro, while Joshua became his errand boy, watching the different miracles, understudying Moses. No wonder, Joshua became the next leader of Israel.​

Fathers, Mothers, Pastors, Businessmen and Women, don't leave your children behind.
Carry them along.
Stop training other men's children while yours stay back at home. Train them together.

​Look around and even through history, how many businesses can you point to as having generational continuity?.​

​While they enjoy the pleasures you provide, let your children experience what you experienced that makes you what you are - they will not die.​
 
Let them become your PA's, even your errand boys and girls.

Let people say that they are following their father's steps, on spiritual/success story.

Please,
DON'T LEAVE THEM BEHIND, while you're indirectly working and laboring for another man's child, on the success walk.


Maybe the mother was over protective , happens all the time, Mzee na his projects ajipange
"Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyrannize their teachers."
•Socrates (470?-399 BC)
AlphDoti
#96 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2019 9:59:16 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,051
Location: Kenya
wal6807 wrote:
newfarer wrote:
copied

​DON’T LEAVE THEM BEHIND!​

Who was Moses' first son?
Joshua? Caleb? 

I doubt if you know at all or can easily remember... 

​Gershom was the first son of Moses, but we never really hear much about him.​

This is as a result of one of the mistakes made by great men. 

Most great men leave their children behind while they train other men's children. They unconsciously invest in their young, uneducated errand boys who go about with them. Little do such great men know, that while their children  are at home watching TV and having nice time, the uneducated young errand boy that goes around with them is understudying and learning the keys to success and greatness. 

Little do mothers know that as the house girl stays in the kitchen and the kids sit in the living room watching TV, they are empowering the uneducated village girl, and leaving their children behind.🤔 

Little does the pastor know, that as he goes to church investing in other people's children, and he doesn't sit daily with his children discussing the Word of God, he is like a man who is repairing another man's car when his own car needs serious attention. When all is done, the other person will drive off, and he will have no car to drive...🤔

​No wonder, most Pastor's and great men's kids become wayward, useless and cannot take over after their fathers, even when they manipulate to put them in charge.​ 

​Moses left his children behind with his wife and father in law Jethro, while Joshua became his errand boy, watching the different miracles, understudying Moses. No wonder, Joshua became the next leader of Israel.​

Fathers, Mothers, Pastors, Businessmen and Women, don't leave your children behind.
Carry them along.
Stop training other men's children while yours stay back at home. Train them together.

​Look around and even through history, how many businesses can you point to as having generational continuity?.​

​While they enjoy the pleasures you provide, let your children experience what you experienced that makes you what you are - they will not die.​
 
Let them become your PA's, even your errand boys and girls.

Let people say that they are following their father's steps, on spiritual/success story.

Please,
DON'T LEAVE THEM BEHIND, while you're indirectly working and laboring for another man's child, on the success walk.

Maybe the mother was over protective , happens all the time, Mzee na his projects ajipange

Look at this. Who was Jomo Kenyatta first son? I bet many don't know. Do you know he's the one running the Kenyatta empire? Who has maintained or grown the wealth owned by Kenyatta family? While the young and carefree son Uhuru enjoys the wealth, drinking with no worries in this world.

Take another example Odinga family... guess who is the first born son. And guess who is the one running Odinga family business? It is Oburu Odinga! While the other younger son Raila Odinga is doing politics, the elder son is maintaining the family wealth

So, the people in the background are actually the quiet doers.

And besides, how many sons of those with wealth or cows or camels willingly work side by side with father or mother and agree to be the PA or messenger or turn-boy or storekeeper, or machine operator etc? They keep off these jobs, and parents are forced to pick other loyal people who in many cases are external. Sadly
Iganamagana
#97 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2019 10:28:17 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 3/27/2009
Posts: 1,417
AlphDoti wrote:
wal6807 wrote:
newfarer wrote:
copied

​DON’T LEAVE THEM BEHIND!​

Who was Moses' first son?
Joshua? Caleb? 

I doubt if you know at all or can easily remember... 

​Gershom was the first son of Moses, but we never really hear much about him.​

This is as a result of one of the mistakes made by great men. 

Most great men leave their children behind while they train other men's children. They unconsciously invest in their young, uneducated errand boys who go about with them. Little do such great men know, that while their children  are at home watching TV and having nice time, the uneducated young errand boy that goes around with them is understudying and learning the keys to success and greatness. 

Little do mothers know that as the house girl stays in the kitchen and the kids sit in the living room watching TV, they are empowering the uneducated village girl, and leaving their children behind.🤔 

Little does the pastor know, that as he goes to church investing in other people's children, and he doesn't sit daily with his children discussing the Word of God, he is like a man who is repairing another man's car when his own car needs serious attention. When all is done, the other person will drive off, and he will have no car to drive...🤔

​No wonder, most Pastor's and great men's kids become wayward, useless and cannot take over after their fathers, even when they manipulate to put them in charge.​ 

​Moses left his children behind with his wife and father in law Jethro, while Joshua became his errand boy, watching the different miracles, understudying Moses. No wonder, Joshua became the next leader of Israel.​

Fathers, Mothers, Pastors, Businessmen and Women, don't leave your children behind.
Carry them along.
Stop training other men's children while yours stay back at home. Train them together.

​Look around and even through history, how many businesses can you point to as having generational continuity?.​

​While they enjoy the pleasures you provide, let your children experience what you experienced that makes you what you are - they will not die.​
 
Let them become your PA's, even your errand boys and girls.

Let people say that they are following their father's steps, on spiritual/success story.

Please,
DON'T LEAVE THEM BEHIND, while you're indirectly working and laboring for another man's child, on the success walk.

Maybe the mother was over protective , happens all the time, Mzee na his projects ajipange

Look at this. Who was Jomo Kenyatta first son? I bet many don't know. Do you know he's the one running the Kenyatta empire? Who has maintained or grown the wealth owned by Kenyatta family? While the young and carefree son Uhuru enjoys the wealth, drinking with no worries in this world.

Take another example Odinga family... guess who is the first born son. And guess who is the one running Odinga family business? It is Oburu Odinga! While the other younger son Raila Odinga is doing politics, the elder son is maintaining the family wealth

So, the people in the background are actually the quiet doers.

And besides, how many sons of those with wealth or cows or camels willingly work side by side with father or mother and agree to be the PA or messenger or turn-boy or storekeeper, or machine operator etc? They keep off these jobs, and parents are forced to pick other loyal people who in many cases are external. Sadly


I thought the younger son runs the business empire while the older one holds forte in the political side.
AlphDoti
#98 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2019 10:54:07 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,051
Location: Kenya
Iganamagana wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
wal6807 wrote:
newfarer wrote:
copied

​DON’T LEAVE THEM BEHIND!​

Who was Moses' first son?
Joshua? Caleb? 

I doubt if you know at all or can easily remember... 

​Gershom was the first son of Moses, but we never really hear much about him.​

This is as a result of one of the mistakes made by great men. 

Most great men leave their children behind while they train other men's children. They unconsciously invest in their young, uneducated errand boys who go about with them. Little do such great men know, that while their children  are at home watching TV and having nice time, the uneducated young errand boy that goes around with them is understudying and learning the keys to success and greatness. 

Little do mothers know that as the house girl stays in the kitchen and the kids sit in the living room watching TV, they are empowering the uneducated village girl, and leaving their children behind.🤔 

Little does the pastor know, that as he goes to church investing in other people's children, and he doesn't sit daily with his children discussing the Word of God, he is like a man who is repairing another man's car when his own car needs serious attention. When all is done, the other person will drive off, and he will have no car to drive...🤔

​No wonder, most Pastor's and great men's kids become wayward, useless and cannot take over after their fathers, even when they manipulate to put them in charge.​ 

​Moses left his children behind with his wife and father in law Jethro, while Joshua became his errand boy, watching the different miracles, understudying Moses. No wonder, Joshua became the next leader of Israel.​

Fathers, Mothers, Pastors, Businessmen and Women, don't leave your children behind.
Carry them along.
Stop training other men's children while yours stay back at home. Train them together.

​Look around and even through history, how many businesses can you point to as having generational continuity?.​

​While they enjoy the pleasures you provide, let your children experience what you experienced that makes you what you are - they will not die.​
 
Let them become your PA's, even your errand boys and girls.

Let people say that they are following their father's steps, on spiritual/success story.

Please,
DON'T LEAVE THEM BEHIND, while you're indirectly working and laboring for another man's child, on the success walk.

Maybe the mother was over protective , happens all the time, Mzee na his projects ajipange

Look at this. Who was Jomo Kenyatta first son? I bet many don't know. Do you know he's the one running the Kenyatta empire? Who has maintained or grown the wealth owned by Kenyatta family? While the young and carefree son Uhuru enjoys the wealth, drinking with no worries in this world.

Take another example Odinga family... guess who is the first born son. And guess who is the one running Odinga family business? It is Oburu Odinga! While the other younger son Raila Odinga is doing politics, the elder son is maintaining the family wealth

So, the people in the background are actually the quiet doers.

And besides, how many sons of those with wealth or cows or camels willingly work side by side with father or mother and agree to be the PA or messenger or turn-boy or storekeeper, or machine operator etc? They keep off these jobs, and parents are forced to pick other loyal people who in many cases are external. Sadly

I thought the younger son runs the business empire while the older one holds forte in the political side.
You are not alone!
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages«<345
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.