Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Oct 31, 2020
Market
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
6.67 Acre farm for sale [1]
imara daima one bedroom [6]
Options for Highspeed home Internet outside Major ... [20]
INDIVIDUAL PENSION PLANS [4]
6.5 acres at Imara Daima next to Railway Station [8]
Japanese Car Exporters [131]
Qtr Acre Plot Kitengela Town Ideal for flat [1]
Building Mabati houses in Kisumu, 10 units of 10x... [7]
100% solar powered maisonette possible? [55]
Car dealers: Dollar rate and car price - what give... [3]
Why do many Kenyans despise Nissans and love Toyot... [33]
Ksh 3bn worth of Bonga Points [3]
Revealing property/ secrets a doubleedged sword? [16]
1/4 acre in Oloosirkon aka Tuala 1.2m [25]
Rain Water Harvesting [60]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

imara daima one bedroom
udaypette
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 24, 2011 2:03:49 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 3/16/2011
Posts: 58
Location: kenya
Am looking for a one bedroomed house in imara daima budget 15,000ksh max.
Impunity
#2 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2011 6:09:58 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,276
Location: Masada
udaypette wrote:
Am looking for a one bedroomed house in imara daima budget 15,000ksh max.


Goodluck! Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

nostoppingthis
#3 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2011 6:53:39 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 8/24/2009
Posts: 5,909
Location: Nairobi
Impunity wrote:
udaypette wrote:
Am looking for a one bedroomed house in imara daima budget 15,000ksh max.


Goodluck! Sad


@impunity ameleta jinx.....but u may be in luck if you go now....news just in, serious sewage burst and residents are vacating their houses
obiero
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 23, 2020 6:18:01 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,842
Location: nairobi
nostoppingthis wrote:
Impunity wrote:
udaypette wrote:
Am looking for a one bedroomed house in imara daima budget 15,000ksh max.


Goodluck! Sad


@impunity ameleta jinx.....but u may be in luck if you go now....news just in, serious sewage burst and residents are vacating their houses

Same houses rent at KES 25,000 now.. The property market is wild. JKIA, NCR, Madaraka Express and the upcoming Nairobi Expressway must be base drivers for the above average returns at Imara
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 30,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92
maka
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 12:25:10 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,359
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:
Impunity wrote:
udaypette wrote:
Am looking for a one bedroomed house in imara daima budget 15,000ksh max.


Goodluck! Sad


@impunity ameleta jinx.....but u may be in luck if you go now....news just in, serious sewage burst and residents are vacating their houses

Same houses rent at KES 25,000 now.. The property market is wild. JKIA, NCR, Madaraka Express and the upcoming Nairobi Expressway must be base drivers for the above average returns at Imara



Those who bought kitambo...😊
possunt quia posse videntur
RIEK01
#6 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2020 2:47:06 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 2/8/2018
Posts: 72
.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.