Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Jul 18, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
KCB and NBK material announcement [168]
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough [1908]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [13265]
KCB 2018 and Beyond [325]
Cytonn Tower vs Britam Tower [39]
BAT HY19 UP 25.5% AFTER TAX [3]
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive) [299]
Mumias Sugar huge demand [2664]
Transcentury vs Kenya Power [59]
SGR officially dead. What next? [107]
Sunset Boulevard vs Everest Park [48]
Williamson Tea &, Kapchorua [37]
Bitcoin: Best app to use for transactions [7]
Speculating in cryptocurrencies: A rough approach [249]
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ? [1116]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
1/4 Acre for Sale - Nkoroi
Engo
#1 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2011 4:08:46 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 9/19/2011
Posts: 21
hi Wazuans, I'm offering quarter acre plot (with title deed)for sale in Nkoroi off Swara Lane for 3.5m ONO. drop a line if interested on fairfaxconsult@yahoo.com.
ballistic
#2 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2011 4:28:37 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 6/30/2011
Posts: 81
Engo wrote:
hi Wazuans, I'm offering quarter acre plot (with title deed)for sale in Nkoroi off Swara Lane for 3.5m ONO. drop a line if interested on fairfaxconsult@yahoo.com.


3.5m for 1/4 in Nkoroi? Please get serious!This plot business is being taken too far!
Engo
#3 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2011 5:00:49 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 9/19/2011
Posts: 21
Ballistic, a counter offer would me more appropriate if interested what do you think?
Ustadh Ongige
#4 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2011 7:09:41 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 6/27/2011
Posts: 18
Location: Nairobi
NKT!!
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
Isaiah 45:22
am6612
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 10:15:07 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/12/2008
Posts: 20
The 1/4 acre is slightly cheaper than in Laiser hill where an 1/8 is currently at 2.5m and 1/4 at between 5m and 5.5m. And note you cant even get one that is being sold. So I thnk yours might be a better bargain. Is it the first price or one can negotiate?
Engo
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 10:27:36 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 9/19/2011
Posts: 21
thanks am6612. Clearly guys have no idea on this location and neighbourhood. We cant fail to agree, I'm selling and therefore need to look at your counter offer then we talk. note that I said 3.5m or nearest offer. you can also reach me on wakasiaka.mayu@gmail.com

many thanks.
maka
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 1:36:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,077
Location: Nairobi
ballistic wrote:
Engo wrote:
hi Wazuans, I'm offering quarter acre plot (with title deed)for sale in Nkoroi off Swara Lane for 3.5m ONO. drop a line if interested on fairfaxconsult@yahoo.com.


3.5m for 1/4 in Nkoroi? Please get serious!This plot business is being taken too far!

Ballistic kindly get to know the market price for that same area before you open your mouth.If quarter an acre in kiserian kwanza ndani like 800 metres is going for 1.5 million what about Nkoroi which is nearer...land prices are just crazy...
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#8 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 6:33:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 11,859
Location: nairobi
Kumenuka.. My prayers are with the affected
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KQ 221,100
mufasa
#9 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 9:46:10 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/15/2008
Posts: 157
Painful.

One can't even trust our Governments' Document
Do it today! Tomorrow is promise to no-one.
cyruskulei
#10 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 10:27:40 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/9/2010
Posts: 146
Location: kenya
Engo wrote:
thanks am6612. Clearly guys have no idea on this location and neighbourhood. We cant fail to agree, I'm selling and therefore need to look at your counter offer then we talk. note that I said 3.5m or nearest offer. you can also reach me on wakasiaka.mayu@gmail.com

many thanks.


Pin a Google map on the location of this plot. Nkoroi is wide
Make money when others are lamenting
tinker
#11 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 10:54:28 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/15/2010
Posts: 359
Location: Nairobi
cyruskulei wrote:
Engo wrote:
thanks am6612. Clearly guys have no idea on this location and neighbourhood. We cant fail to agree, I'm selling and therefore need to look at your counter offer then we talk. note that I said 3.5m or nearest offer. you can also reach me on wakasiaka.mayu@gmail.com

many thanks.


Pin a Google map on the location of this plot. Nkoroi is wide



He was selling in 2011, that is 8 years ago.
You will be lucky to get a 1/4 acre in Nkoroi @6M today!!.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
obiero
#12 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 11:04:00 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 11,859
Location: nairobi
mufasa wrote:
Painful.

One can't even trust our Governments' Document

Heartwrenching!
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KQ 221,100
VituVingiSana
#13 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 11:20:05 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,038
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
Kumenuka.. My prayers are with the affected

Sad Sad Sad I have no sympathy for those whose plots were illegally acquired by grabbing, etc BUT I think most of these landowners have been CONNED by those in past and present governments.
I hope they find those who sold them KR land so they can mete out justice.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Angelica _ann
#14 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 11:30:04 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,554
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Kumenuka.. My prayers are with the affected

Sad Sad Sad I have no sympathy for those whose plots were illegally acquired by grabbing, etc BUT I think most of these landowners have been CONNED by those in past and present governments.
I hope they find those who sold them KR land so they can mete out justice.


Boss this is forced acquisition of your land by GoK for SGR.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
mkenyan
#15 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 12:00:44 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/1/2009
Posts: 1,749
Angelica _ann wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Kumenuka.. My prayers are with the affected

Sad Sad Sad I have no sympathy for those whose plots were illegally acquired by grabbing, etc BUT I think most of these landowners have been CONNED by those in past and present governments.
I hope they find those who sold them KR land so they can mete out justice.


Boss this is forced acquisition of your land by GoK for SGR.

that is not what is clear. and as always our mainstream media is not giving anything. is it that as vituvingi sana says the land belongs to kr and was grabbed? or is it that the government has refused to compensate? i find the possibility of the latter low given that the government has been compensating people in such circumstances.
wukan
#16 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 12:01:49 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,126
Are these the guys who were valuing their land higher than upperhill per acre? I think EACC blocked the compensation claims to investigate the overvalues.
obiero
#17 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 7:58:56 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 11,859
Location: nairobi
mkenyan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Kumenuka.. My prayers are with the affected

Sad Sad Sad I have no sympathy for those whose plots were illegally acquired by grabbing, etc BUT I think most of these landowners have been CONNED by those in past and present governments.
I hope they find those who sold them KR land so they can mete out justice.


Boss this is forced acquisition of your land by GoK for SGR.

that is not what is clear. and as always our mainstream media is not giving anything. is it that as vituvingi sana says the land belongs to kr and was grabbed? or is it that the government has refused to compensate? i find the possibility of the latter low given that the government has been compensating people in such circumstances.

It's unlikely that one would knowingly bury their mother in a corruptly acquired/disputed parcel.. Those people in the video don't seem like racketeers.. I don't know any of them personally but they appear victims of the decaying property sector in our motherland Kenya.. I have been duped in similar circumstances so I know what they are feeling
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KQ 221,100
FRM2011
#18 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2019 6:57:10 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/5/2010
Posts: 2,325
I will be rude deliberately here. We can't allow Wazua to deteriorate to facebook standards where only 1 out of 10 comments are logical and sensible.

Who doesn't know that the entire land occupied by sgr had to be acquired ? The scandals arising from that alone have been the subject of numerous discussions on this very forum.

By the time this thread was started in 2011, even the CEO of Kenya Railways didn't know there would be a new line to Naivasha via Nkoroi.

The guys whose houses were demolished were demanding 30M. KR was offering 20M. They hadn't bribed anyone at NLC so their cases got stuck.

If one doesn't know something, it is okay not to comment.
tinker
#19 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2019 8:27:04 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/15/2010
Posts: 359
Location: Nairobi
FRM2011 wrote:
I will be rude deliberately here. We can't allow Wazua to deteriorate to facebook standards where only 1 out of 10 comments are logical and sensible.

Who doesn't know that the entire land occupied by sgr had to be acquired ? The scandals arising from that alone have been the subject of numerous discussions on this very forum.

By the time this thread was started in 2011, even the CEO of Kenya Railways didn't know there would be a new line to Naivasha via Nkoroi.

The guys whose houses were demolished were demanding 30M. KR was offering 20M. They hadn't bribed anyone at NLC so their cases got stuck.

If one doesn't know something, it is okay not to comment.


Ditto!!, I couldn't have put it better.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
maka
#20 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2019 8:27:59 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,077
Location: Nairobi
FRM2011 wrote:
I will be rude deliberately here. We can't allow Wazua to deteriorate to facebook standards where only 1 out of 10 comments are logical and sensible.

Who doesn't know that the entire land occupied by sgr had to be acquired ? The scandals arising from that alone have been the subject of numerous discussions on this very forum.

By the time this thread was started in 2011, even the CEO of Kenya Railways didn't know there would be a new line to Naivasha via Nkoroi.

The guys whose houses were demolished were demanding 30M. KR was offering 20M. They hadn't bribed anyone at NLC so their cases got stuck.

If one doesn't know something, it is okay not to comment.


Well said...
possunt quia posse videntur
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.