Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Apr 24, 2014
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Lupita Nyong'o named most beautiful woman 2014 [38]
Moyes Fired!!! [372]
Kalonzo dismisses a journalists question because h... [96]
Toilet business [7]
ethiopia powers on as kenya is reduced to a chatte... [26]
On The Heels Of Terror [2]
security matters-kenya's disastrous move from extr... [11]
Sh2m fine for not calling MP 'Honourable", [11]
From the eighth rung [32]
Funny pictures I have ever come across [3448]
95 [13]
Explosion at pangani police station. [53]
What are you listening to? [399]
UEFA Champions League 2013/14 [1125]
Thimioni [44]
 
Forum Jump




Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<3456>
MEN, Would you pay Sh1 million for a wife? WOMEN, Would accept to be bought?
keke2
#81 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 10:13:44 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 5/31/2011
Posts: 89
ecstacy wrote:
No offence but look at who is asking for a million bucks...

http://wesleyrants.wordp...-on-the-loose-in-kenya/

"I took a second look at the ashy face, crooked smile, unkempt nylon weave, cheap shiny suit probably from a River Road stall, the second hand looking couch and generic louvred windows that made up the background to this tragedy of a photographic presentation of a delusion of self importance, and I quickly concluded that this must be either an April fools come late prank, or this poor girl has a journalist friend who decided to play a very bad national joke with her as the unwitting prop."

Applause Applause Applause cheap lipstick and earings za 50pop Masaai marketLaughing out loudly !
Burning Spear
#82 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 10:16:45 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 7/22/2008
Posts: 1,115
2012 wrote:
I would pay the 1m dowry if she's bringing in kindo 250k per month to the exchequer (mzee) to budget for the family.


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
Magigi
#83 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 11:12:34 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 3/31/2008
Posts: 6,279
Location: Kenya
keke2 wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
No offence but look at who is asking for a million bucks...

http://wesleyrants.wordp...-on-the-loose-in-kenya/

"I took a second look at the ashy face, crooked smile, unkempt nylon weave, cheap shiny suit probably from a River Road stall, the second hand looking couch and generic louvred windows that made up the background to this tragedy of a photographic presentation of a delusion of self importance, and I quickly concluded that this must be either an April fools come late prank, or this poor girl has a journalist friend who decided to play a very bad national joke with her as the unwitting prop."

Applause Applause Applause cheap lipstick and earings za 50pop Masaai marketLaughing out loudly !


...And if that is how she looks from outside, what about what we can't see...Hata labda thuruari imewekwa viraka!!! ABK
livie
#84 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 1:05:11 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/1/2008
Posts: 742
Impunity wrote:
1 mirrion can buy me 1000 migingo at you know where,without naggings attached.

Applause Applause Laughing out loudly well said!!!!
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
YesuWangu
#85 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 1:08:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/11/2010
Posts: 1,588

Haki woiyee....

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
livie
#86 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 1:12:26 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/1/2008
Posts: 742
Tebes wrote:
In the Hindu tradition its the bride's parents who pay the dowry. Brothers of the bride and the family often have to really save funds to marry off the girl. This airport would be very silent hoping the groom's family wont be too demanding. Wonder what masukuma and family would have managed to raise to marry off masukuma?


have always said if they bring haste, go to india with the money,collect a wife and come back with her, u'll still have change and you wont have paid a dime for her....in fact they will pay u to get her off their backs...!!!!and boy do they come supuuuu!!!!
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
Pablo
#87 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2011 7:29:50 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/17/2008
Posts: 548
Location: Nairobi
Anybody that stupid to marry that girl even for free will regret all his life. Too much self importance in nothing.
dunkang
#88 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2011 8:11:36 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/2/2011
Posts: 3,414
Location: S01°12' E036°53'
am regreting why i started this thread!
Haki hiyo MALAYA ikinijua, itanilazimisha itumie jina yangu!

Poor STUPID RITA, hata tea girl kwa hiyo mtumba office yako ni 1.2M better (airport wise) than you!
To steal ideas from one person, plagiarism, to steal from WAZUA, research
vinii
#89 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2011 8:38:59 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/14/2009
Posts: 2,055
kama ni patricia wa tusker all stars, mimi talipa one million pap! - kwanza in coins!!!!!!!
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
vin
#90 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2011 8:43:46 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/22/2007
Posts: 231
mlefu wrote:
Wanyuru tunapeleka lini? i wil add kitu kidogo if you promise to introduce your sister inlaw.

the lady looks like she is worth .......

kwa self worth she could meet the price.Kwa looks and accompaniments ,sijuiii.
Advice is like snow.The softer it lands the harder is sticks.
Lolest!
#91 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 2:21:34 PM
Rank: Warrior


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 6,223
Location: Kianjokoma
some people are crazy!!!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


kingfisher wrote:

Who are these stupit men? Idiots. Stori ya dowry mnaongea mke akiwa kwa nyumba!! That way you are in an advantageous position

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
chiaroscuro
#92 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 2:39:34 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/2/2012
Posts: 717
Location: Nairobi
One year down the road; did she get a husband stupid enough to buy her [for whatever price]?
Rollout
#93 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 5:12:30 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 4/26/2011
Posts: 430
1.2M Kshs for that? Hell F-ing no! I mean she is not that bad but I can get something like that minus the ego of "I am educated" for far less than a Million if I walk a block down the street, she is way over priced, I don't care about her money or educations I can bet the 1.2M that she doesn't have a man because no man will pay 1.2M for that!
faa
#94 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 5:25:25 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/8/2007
Posts: 501
Piece of advise,never pay more than 100K as bride price hata kama yeye ni mtoto wa nani..

Its simply not worth,

As kingfisher said discuss bride price once bibi ako kwa nyumba or she is PG,thus in a hurry to finalize the marriage.

BTW some couples get married once they discover, they are expecting.
wazo
#95 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2012 9:11:43 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 6/7/2010
Posts: 52
Location: mumu humu
Speaking for myself, anything I pay for I treat as I please or displease, and expect it to stay bought, just like everything else I buy.


Anything or anyone expecting respect and recognition from me plainly can't be bought for money. And then there's the constitution, clear as day.


Personally I'd be insulted if anyone felt compelled to buy off my yet-to-be-conceived daughter. All I'd ask is that you be nice to her, for she has a home she comes from & is free to return to as she pleases.



QW25091985
#96 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2012 9:12:53 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 1/24/2012
Posts: 1,675
Location: In Da Hood
spotted in NYERI town

harrydre
#97 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 3:20:08 AM
Rank: Warrior


Joined: 7/10/2008
Posts: 3,610
Location: kanjo
wazo wrote:
Speaking for myself, anything I pay for I treat as I please or displease, and expect it to stay bought, just like everything else I buy.


Anything or anyone expecting respect and recognition from me plainly can't be bought for money. And then there's the constitution, clear as day.


Personally I'd be insulted if anyone felt compelled to buy off my yet-to-be-conceived daughter. All I'd ask is that you be nice to her, for she has a home she comes from & is free to return to as she pleases.





Well said.
No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar - Abraham Lincoln



rock
#98 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 9:19:08 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/25/2009
Posts: 947
There's this kenyan lady in her late 30's who comes from a very wealthy family.She is quite attractive,drives a prado vx and lives in her elegantly furnished 3 br apartment in nbi leafy suburbs-white leather 7 seater,persian rug,big flat screen tv + lots of other imported doidos.She says that most men avoid her after they see that house.The parents esp her mum had earlier disapproved of 2 guys who had proposed to her but this time round she put her foot down n is gettin married.For the first visit he was told to bring 500k and later dowry of Ksh 2m.The guy (and his family) is not well off but somehow managed to come up with that cash and they're gettin married soon.The 3 day wedding at a 5 star hotel in msa is being funded by the girls parents.Me thinks she gave him the 2.5m and from the way the wedding is being arranged he will end up losing face in that family,who is marrying who here?
essyk
#99 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 9:20:17 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/15/2011
Posts: 3,903
QW25091985 wrote:
spotted in NYERI town



roflmao! this is not the face of a Nyeri baby and man!!
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
essyk
#100 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 9:31:16 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/15/2011
Posts: 3,903
rock wrote:
There's this kenyan lady in her late 30's who comes from a very wealthy family.She is quite attractive,drives a prado vx and lives in her elegantly furnished 3 br apartment in nbi leafy suburbs-white leather 7 seater,persian rug,big flat screen tv + lots of other imported doidos.She says that most men avoid her after they see that house.The parents esp her mum had earlier disapproved of 2 guys who had proposed to her but this time round she put her foot down n is gettin married.For the first visit he was told to bring 500k and later dowry of Ksh 2m.The guy (and his family) is not well off but somehow managed to come up with that cash and they're gettin married soon.The 3 day wedding at a 5 star hotel in msa is being funded by the girls parents.Me thinks she gave him the 2.5m and from the way the wedding is being arranged he will end up losing face in that family,who is marrying who here?


A lady did the same thing.Financed her own dowry/wedding after the guy failed to raise the required amount.They call it 'love' smh!
And the marriage didn't last long. She was asking the pastor if she should claim a dowry refund from the guy.
I don't feel sorry for this man. He is heading into this very much aware of what to expect. Isn't he a grownup?
Ticket to richness.

Question is,Will the marriage survive outside interference and pressures?


"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
6 Pages«<3456>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2014 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.