Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Aug 6, 2020
Market
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Options for Highspeed home Internet outside Major ... [13]
Japanese Car Exporters [127]
Ksh 3bn worth of Bonga Points [3]
Revealing property/ secrets a doubleedged sword? [16]
1/4 acre in Oloosirkon aka Tuala 1.2m [25]
Rain Water Harvesting [60]
Ex UK car exporters [3]
100% solar powered maisonette possible? [54]
Building Mabati houses in Kisumu, 10 units of 10x... [4]
Single rooms in Ongata Rongai [3]
programming or networking [17]
Single rooms in Ongata Rongai [3]
Joska, 5 Bedroom maisonette for sale 16M [1]
Optiven Enterprises - Anybody know about this comp... [25]
best rated hotel in mombasa. [26]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<4567>
Japanese Car Exporters
jerry
#101 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 7:59:10 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/29/2006
Posts: 2,570
I have noted TOMISHO company is popular in www.tradecarview.com/ . Anyone who has dealt with them?
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
mawinder
#102 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 8:09:12 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/30/2008
Posts: 6,023
@admin,why dont you merge this thread with this
http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...posts&t=9026&p=5
Prime
#103 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 11:28:45 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/27/2011
Posts: 518
Tokyo wrote:
mthaka wrote:
Dear me

IF you make the payment by end of 25th Oct,
You will receive the car end of Dec at Mombasa.

Best regards
Mashi

Do we go ahead and pay for this car???given the time ..will it be late???


If you can get a genuine honest exporter, its possible to get it late November or early Dec latest. there is a Vessel departing Nov 4. But under the current situation, you should be wary of 2006 models. But if you need the cheapest car, buy Nov 15 , Jevic and booking immediately and ship Nov22/23 vessel.



Talking of honesty. Tokyo whats happening with papera. I bought a hiace slightly over a month ago. The mileage was stated as 250,000 km. They have been giving me so many excuses on the delayed shipment. Today when I checked whether it has undergone jevic inspection details from www.jevic.com, I see that the inspection was done on 16th October and the jevic mileage is stated as 278,000 km. Meaning that from the time I bought it, the car has clocked more than 28,000 km while still under papera. Which means that The vehicle cannot be under the same condition I bought it under, be it tyres and general condition. What would guys say on this kind of dishonesty.
vky
#104 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 10:18:56 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/17/2010
Posts: 570
Prime wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
mthaka wrote:
Dear me

IF you make the payment by end of 25th Oct,
You will receive the car end of Dec at Mombasa.

Best regards
Mashi

Do we go ahead and pay for this car???given the time ..will it be late???


If you can get a genuine honest exporter, its possible to get it late November or early Dec latest. there is a Vessel departing Nov 4. But under the current situation, you should be wary of 2006 models. But if you need the cheapest car, buy Nov 15 , Jevic and booking immediately and ship Nov22/23 vessel.



Talking of honesty. Tokyo whats happening with papera. I bought a hiace slightly over a month ago. The mileage was stated as 250,000 km. They have been giving me so many excuses on the delayed shipment. Today when I checked whether it has undergone jevic inspection details from www.jevic.com, I see that the inspection was done on 16th October and the jevic mileage is stated as 278,000 km. Meaning that from the time I bought it, the car has clocked more than 28,000 km while still under papera. Which means that The vehicle cannot be under the same condition I bought it under, be it tyres and general condition. What would guys say on this kind of dishonesty.

i think change of source market might help here
'One headache for famous medieval holy people was that someone might murder you to acquire your body parts for the relics trade'
african coloner
#105 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 10:54:30 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/8/2010
Posts: 446
Location: london


Talking of honesty. Tokyo whats happening with papera. I bought a hiace slightly over a month ago. The mileage was stated as 250,000 km. They have been giving me so many excuses on the delayed shipment. Today when I checked whether it has undergone jevic inspection details from www.jevic.com, I see that the inspection was done on 16th October and the jevic mileage is stated as 278,000 km. Meaning that from the time I bought it, the car has clocked more than 28,000 km while still under papera. Which means that The vehicle cannot be under the same condition I bought it under, be it tyres and general condition. What would guys say on this kind of dishonesty.[/quote]

Why buy such a high milage car? unless you are intending to change the engine otherwise your are wasting money or making enemies if you sell it as there will no power in the engine
gatoho
#106 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2013 2:27:03 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/1/2010
Posts: 506
Location: kandara, Murang'a
Relax. It will reach you with 250k Kms, the delay is as they fix all that and put all the other stuff like tires
african coloner wrote:


Talking of honesty. Tokyo whats happening with papera. I bought a hiace slightly over a month ago. The mileage was stated as 250,000 km. They have been giving me so many excuses on the delayed shipment. Today when I checked whether it has undergone jevic inspection details from www.jevic.com, I see that the inspection was done on 16th October and the jevic mileage is stated as 278,000 km. Meaning that from the time I bought it, the car has clocked more than 28,000 km while still under papera. Which means that The vehicle cannot be under the same condition I bought it under, be it tyres and general condition. What would guys say on this kind of dishonesty.


Why buy such a high milage car? unless you are intending to change the engine otherwise your are wasting money or making enemies if you sell it as there will no power in the engine[/quote]
Foresight..
jerry
#107 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2013 8:37:47 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/29/2006
Posts: 2,570
@Prime. Probably the 280KM was covered as they moved van to port on road!!!
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
jerry
#108 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2013 8:41:01 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/29/2006
Posts: 2,570
african coloner wrote:


Talking of honesty. Tokyo whats happening with papera. I bought a hiace slightly over a month ago. The mileage was stated as 250,000 km. They have been giving me so many excuses on the delayed shipment. Today when I checked whether it has undergone jevic inspection details from www.jevic.com, I see that the inspection was done on 16th October and the jevic mileage is stated as 278,000 km. Meaning that from the time I bought it, the car has clocked more than 28,000 km while still under papera. Which means that The vehicle cannot be under the same condition I bought it under, be it tyres and general condition. What would guys say on this kind of dishonesty.


Why buy such a high milage car? unless you are intending to change the engine otherwise your are wasting money or making enemies if you sell it as there will no power in the engine[/quote]
Ideally we ought to limit ourselves to 100,000 miles but can we afford?
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
Prime
#109 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2013 12:58:23 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/27/2011
Posts: 518
gatoho wrote:
Relax. It will reach you with 250k Kms, the delay is as they fix all that and put all the other stuff like tires
african coloner wrote:


Talking of honesty. Tokyo whats happening with papera. I bought a hiace slightly over a month ago. The mileage was stated as 250,000 km. They have been giving me so many excuses on the delayed shipment. Today when I checked whether it has undergone jevic inspection details from www.jevic.com, I see that the inspection was done on 16th October and the jevic mileage is stated as 278,000 km. Meaning that from the time I bought it, the car has clocked more than 28,000 km while still under papera. Which means that The vehicle cannot be under the same condition I bought it under, be it tyres and general condition. What would guys say on this kind of dishonesty.


Why buy such a high milage car? unless you are intending to change the engine otherwise your are wasting money or making enemies if you sell it as there will no power in the engine

[/quote]

Try getting a low mileage Hiace and report back. Thats a reasonable mileage for a grade 3.5 Hiace. Generally, commercial vehicles tend to have a higher mileage. Worse is large trucks. Most Zinaanzia 500k km. In my opinion, A grade 4 car that has done 200k km is much better than a grade 3 car that has done 100k km. In other words, I look at more than the kms.
Let me add that majority of the cars advertised around as having sub 100k km have had their odometer re-wound. Check behind their jevic sticker and the mileage will have been erased or covered with some insurance sticker. But the best is to just go to www.jevic.com and up there, next to the log in is a section for checking the e-cert. Just key in your chassis number and you will get a copy of the jevic certificate at the time of inspection, before the vehicle left japan. You will be surprised.
Prime
#110 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2013 5:42:37 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/27/2011
Posts: 518
Latest on the saga. I lodged a complaint to papera. They mailed me today indicating that they would ship the car on 4th dec. 2 months since \i bought it. However, I have just noticed that they have put a totally different car on my account. Totally different chassis numbers, month of manufacture. same photos though. Mileage is now 169,000 km. They are yet to communicate on whats happening though. I really pray I will get a decent car. At the rate things are moving I cannot tell!! All other features are the same.
jerry
#111 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2013 7:33:23 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/29/2006
Posts: 2,570
I'm with IBC and so far I sense no foul play. You have to pay more for a good service though!
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
blacklegend
#112 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2015 8:37:46 PM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 5/7/2015
Posts: 9
I second IBC...Though pricey,their cars are in good condition-mostly auction grade 4's. Have recently bought a unit from them,very reliable so long as you nominate a good freight terminal in Mombasa(I used Boss Freight Terminal). The car arrived just as i saw it online with everything intact
jerry
#113 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2015 11:14:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/29/2006
Posts: 2,570
jerry wrote:
I'm with IBC and so far I sense no foul play. You have to pay more for a good service though!

Just like #112 my Hiace came as pictured on IBC site and the defects were "less/smaller" than they looked in their site.
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
chiaroscuro
#114 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 8:21:46 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/2/2012
Posts: 1,127
Location: Nairobi
mjuaji wa stocks wrote:
GITHUKUSM wrote:
Guys,
This is the hardest bit.Losing money in Japan is almost normal.
i received this forwarded mail from a friend today who had sent to Nichiba 3000usd in feb.After we tried all tactics the guy in charge replied

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nichiba Trading <nichibatrading@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 6:19 AM
Subject: sorry sir
To:


Dear Sir,
im in hell at this moment.
i want to explain you my condition even i discuse with trade car view.
i lost all my business and money from the last three month.
now im working with a brand new car company as a salary man for my living expense.
nichiba trading is not a big company and now it is not in my hand. but im not a bad man.
so i will never run away to take your money. i will return you money at any cost sir im really sorry for this condition. i never thought about this accident. im truly speaking. i m not ignoring you.
i really dont have money right now truly i have nothing so im working at another company for my living expense. i told everything to trade car view about this condition. trade car view also telling me to do hard work to build up this business again and also told me to take time but come back. no body ins pairing me only trade car view inpair at this situation.
believe me sir im not lieing. im 26 year old. i never do frought anything with any people i never did before in my life. i wanted to tell you everything before but i feel hesitation. i really in hell sir please help me.
i will over come this situation.
now im working at another company so i will return your money from my salary by installment if you dont mind.
please forgive me sir. i feel guilty.

i want to talk with you sir please please please.


On 30 March 2011 11:04, my guy wrote:

Am waiting for your communication sir.

That is why am writing numerous msgs for you on tradecarview.

I dont see why you neglect your clients after they have made payment.

You have done this twice to me and it feels very bad.

You need to tell me about my cars or my money.

If its your first car get through someone who guarantees in case of anything.Even if it means paying a commission.It may safeguard your cash.Some of us have many stories to tell and all of them we have been losers.In another situation; can you imagine been invited to Japan to testify for 100k. githukusm@yahoo.com





And this is why i posted this topic!!!!

To avoid con companies.....

i wish all of us can contribute.

The objective is basically to only work with honest companies.

i believe we all dont buy from the same companies...

Anyone imported from tokyo trading??? There is a guy called muriuki...

Are they honest?




@mjuaji;
Did you ever deal with these guys - Tokyo Trading?

I sent them money in Mar 2020 and up to date no car in sight. Blaming everything on covid19

Last communication was two weeks ago when they said they've shipped the car. They sent me a scan of the BL. Then I realised that the chassis no. was different from the one I had ordered.

When I asked about it, the guy did not explain. He was quite rude! It's a different colour and different year!

My advise to anyone out planning to import a car - don't deal with Tokyo Trading - www.tokyotradingltd.com
chiaroscuro
#115 Posted : Tuesday, July 07, 2020 10:13:38 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/2/2012
Posts: 1,127
Location: Nairobi
chiaroscuro wrote:
mjuaji wa stocks wrote:
GITHUKUSM wrote:
Guys,
This is the hardest bit.Losing money in Japan is almost normal.
i received this forwarded mail from a friend today who had sent to Nichiba 3000usd in feb.After we tried all tactics the guy in charge replied

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nichiba Trading <nichibatrading@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 6:19 AM
Subject: sorry sir
To:


Dear Sir,
im in hell at this moment.
i want to explain you my condition even i discuse with trade car view.
i lost all my business and money from the last three month.
now im working with a brand new car company as a salary man for my living expense.
nichiba trading is not a big company and now it is not in my hand. but im not a bad man.
so i will never run away to take your money. i will return you money at any cost sir im really sorry for this condition. i never thought about this accident. im truly speaking. i m not ignoring you.
i really dont have money right now truly i have nothing so im working at another company for my living expense. i told everything to trade car view about this condition. trade car view also telling me to do hard work to build up this business again and also told me to take time but come back. no body ins pairing me only trade car view inpair at this situation.
believe me sir im not lieing. im 26 year old. i never do frought anything with any people i never did before in my life. i wanted to tell you everything before but i feel hesitation. i really in hell sir please help me.
i will over come this situation.
now im working at another company so i will return your money from my salary by installment if you dont mind.
please forgive me sir. i feel guilty.

i want to talk with you sir please please please.


On 30 March 2011 11:04, my guy wrote:

Am waiting for your communication sir.

That is why am writing numerous msgs for you on tradecarview.

I dont see why you neglect your clients after they have made payment.

You have done this twice to me and it feels very bad.

You need to tell me about my cars or my money.

If its your first car get through someone who guarantees in case of anything.Even if it means paying a commission.It may safeguard your cash.Some of us have many stories to tell and all of them we have been losers.In another situation; can you imagine been invited to Japan to testify for 100k. githukusm@yahoo.com





And this is why i posted this topic!!!!

To avoid con companies.....

i wish all of us can contribute.

The objective is basically to only work with honest companies.

i believe we all dont buy from the same companies...

Anyone imported from tokyo trading??? There is a guy called muriuki...

Are they honest?




@mjuaji;
Did you ever deal with these guys - Tokyo Trading?

I sent them money in Mar 2020 and up to date no car in sight. Blaming everything on covid19

Last communication was two weeks ago when they said they've shipped the car. They sent me a scan of the BL. Then I realised that the chassis no. was different from the one I had ordered.

When I asked about it, the guy did not explain. He was quite rude! It's a different colour and different year!

My advise to anyone out planning to import a car - don't deal with Tokyo Trading - www.tokyotradingltd.com


Finally, they sent the documents via FedEx on Friday last week. Tracking shows parcel will be ready for pick up today.... SOmething tells me they will be something missing in the documentation....
bartum
#116 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2020 2:54:47 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/11/2010
Posts: 1,010
Location: nairobi
chiaroscuro wrote:
chiaroscuro wrote:
mjuaji wa stocks wrote:
GITHUKUSM wrote:
Guys,
This is the hardest bit.Losing money in Japan is almost normal.
i received this forwarded mail from a friend today who had sent to Nichiba 3000usd in feb.After we tried all tactics the guy in charge replied

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nichiba Trading <nichibatrading@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 6:19 AM
Subject: sorry sir
To:


Dear Sir,
im in hell at this moment.
i want to explain you my condition even i discuse with trade car view.
i lost all my business and money from the last three month.
now im working with a brand new car company as a salary man for my living expense.
nichiba trading is not a big company and now it is not in my hand. but im not a bad man.
so i will never run away to take your money. i will return you money at any cost sir im really sorry for this condition. i never thought about this accident. im truly speaking. i m not ignoring you.
i really dont have money right now truly i have nothing so im working at another company for my living expense. i told everything to trade car view about this condition. trade car view also telling me to do hard work to build up this business again and also told me to take time but come back. no body ins pairing me only trade car view inpair at this situation.
believe me sir im not lieing. im 26 year old. i never do frought anything with any people i never did before in my life. i wanted to tell you everything before but i feel hesitation. i really in hell sir please help me.
i will over come this situation.
now im working at another company so i will return your money from my salary by installment if you dont mind.
please forgive me sir. i feel guilty.

i want to talk with you sir please please please.


On 30 March 2011 11:04, my guy wrote:

Am waiting for your communication sir.

That is why am writing numerous msgs for you on tradecarview.

I dont see why you neglect your clients after they have made payment.

You have done this twice to me and it feels very bad.

You need to tell me about my cars or my money.

If its your first car get through someone who guarantees in case of anything.Even if it means paying a commission.It may safeguard your cash.Some of us have many stories to tell and all of them we have been losers.In another situation; can you imagine been invited to Japan to testify for 100k. githukusm@yahoo.com





And this is why i posted this topic!!!!

To avoid con companies.....

i wish all of us can contribute.

The objective is basically to only work with honest companies.

i believe we all dont buy from the same companies...

Anyone imported from tokyo trading??? There is a guy called muriuki...

Are they honest?




@mjuaji;
Did you ever deal with these guys - Tokyo Trading?

I sent them money in Mar 2020 and up to date no car in sight. Blaming everything on covid19

Last communication was two weeks ago when they said they've shipped the car. They sent me a scan of the BL. Then I realised that the chassis no. was different from the one I had ordered.

When I asked about it, the guy did not explain. He was quite rude! It's a different colour and different year!

My advise to anyone out planning to import a car - don't deal with Tokyo Trading - www.tokyotradingltd.com


Finally, they sent the documents via FedEx on Friday last week. Tracking shows parcel will be ready for pick up today.... SOmething tells me they will be something missing in the documentation....

Did they sent all documents
Tokyo
#117 Posted : Thursday, July 09, 2020 12:32:48 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/9/2006
Posts: 1,465
Be very very careful while sending your hard earned Money . We have quite a good number of fraudulent people mostly from Pakistan. Recovering money is almost impossible as It’s Interpol police Jurisdiction. Kenya as one of the biggest used car importers is a prime target. Considering too how peculiar Kenyans are.
Anyway, now is the best time to buy your dream guzzler. Prices historically low.
work to prosper
Rahatupu
#118 Posted : Thursday, July 09, 2020 1:02:48 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 1,978
Location: matano manne
Some sellers price seemingly good units at crazy low prices. Once your hooked they say the unit failed inspection and are seeking to replace it. This takes ages and it Dawn's on the buyer they are in shit. The circus starts when demand for refund arises and soon emails and calls are ignored. The Embassy in Tokyo does try in resolving these but trade disputes aren't their main forte.

Advise: source directly from auction for low priced units or reliable dealers.
Rahatupu
#119 Posted : Thursday, July 09, 2020 1:08:10 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 1,978
Location: matano manne
Avoid everycar Japan, car from japan etc. If the sales agents are Pakistanis run..
Tokyo
#120 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2020 7:40:25 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/9/2006
Posts: 1,465
How much is the estimated duty for 2013 or 2014 Harrier
work to prosper
Users browsing this topic
Guest
7 Pages«<4567>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.