Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Oct 23, 2014
Market
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
M-PESA CON [28]
Nairobi - Paris [2]
Budget Furnished Apartments in Nairobi. [2]
kei apple / grevellia / euclytus / croton seedling... [9]
Hello Equitel [35]
Premium Domain Name for sale - www.fly.co.ke [1]
Land N Homes Listing 2014 [38]
RE: Take Your Business Online &, Make More Sale... [1]
0.8 acres next to upcoming Kenya Anglican Universi... [1]
TALA Stones [1]
Tuskys Loyalty Card [23]
Kangundo Road KBC 7.5Acres Land [1]
Pro-bike [23]
Kenya Power Monopoly to cease [29]
HELB issue.. Kindly Advice [35]
 
Forum Jump




Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages123>»
JAPANESE CAR EXPORTERS
mjuaji wa stocks
#1 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 3:29:50 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/16/2010
Posts: 660
Location: nairobi
Hi wazuans;

I know that some of us have dealt with japanese car exporters.

It is true not all are genuine and to avoid losing money ......


Why dont you let me know if there is any one who has dealt with;

1. Tomisho Co ltd

2.Real motor Japan (Yanagisawa automombile sales company)

Secondly; to create a simple database for our fellow wazuans; can we list the exporters we have delat with and our experiences .....

e.g I buy from Autocom japan; SBT and Be forward.

It is good to have a variety coz at times the unit one needs may not be available in your regular exporter.

IBC / Nikkyo / Trust are very expensive.

Jans Trading / Ana traders... cars of high millage


Best Auction agent???


Thanks.






God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

jimmy1
#2 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 4:52:57 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/11/2011
Posts: 190
Location: jamuhuri ya kenya
I've dealt with www.papera.com. Excellent service
mjuaji wa stocks
#3 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 5:32:16 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/16/2010
Posts: 660
Location: nairobi
Thanks alot jimmy!!

Other wazuans????
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

livie
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 26, 2011 2:52:31 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/1/2008
Posts: 760
anyone dealt with be forward?
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
mjuaji wa stocks
#5 Posted : Sunday, March 27, 2011 9:35:02 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/16/2010
Posts: 660
Location: nairobi
Be forward ok ...... good price and will ship the car to you!
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

Georges
#6 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 9:00:45 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 3/26/2011
Posts: 7
Hi guys. Has any one dealt with nextagecars.com
gathiru
#7 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 9:50:15 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 36
would like also 2 know about them .sbt are fantastic!!
Georges
#8 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 11:00:04 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 3/26/2011
Posts: 7
yes SBT are the best.
Georges
#9 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 1:53:35 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 3/26/2011
Posts: 7
Hi guys
I love this forum very much. Its very informative. I would like to ask any of you if you have imported Nissan wingroad 1500cc, which category will the Customs use to clear the car using the CRSP if the CIF is lower. This is because on their CRSP list for JAN 2011 there is only a the 1490CC and 1800CC categories.
Someone pliz assist me because im importing a Nissan Wingroad 1500CC and I want to prepare for the Tax.

Also if you know of an efficient and reliable C&F Agent please refer me.

Thanks
George
mjuaji wa stocks
#10 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 2:59:33 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/16/2010
Posts: 660
Location: nairobi
Georges wrote:
Hi guys
I love this forum very much. Its very informative. I would like to ask any of you if you have imported Nissan wingroad 1500cc, which category will the Customs use to clear the car using the CRSP if the CIF is lower. This is because on their CRSP list for JAN 2011 there is only a the 1490CC and 1800CC categories.
Someone pliz assist me because im importing a Nissan Wingroad 1500CC and I want to prepare for the Tax.

Also if you know of an efficient and reliable C&F Agent please refer me.

Thanks
George



wewe georges ..... hiyo 1490cc ndio 1500cc....... tax is around 214000kshs.


Talk to maurice of multi trans freight services ....on 0721 815 193 ....

tell him you have been referred by erickson.


Hope this helps... let me know how it works.
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

livie
#11 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 4:01:00 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/1/2008
Posts: 760
mjuaji wa stocks wrote:
Be forward ok ...... good price and will ship the car to you!


thanks @MWS
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
prodigy
#12 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 4:22:54 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 3/11/2011
Posts: 6
just about to import my first car!anyone ever dealt with Royal trading Co and does paytrade really work?anyone
Georges
#13 Posted : Monday, March 28, 2011 4:33:18 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 3/26/2011
Posts: 7
@ Mjuaji wa stocks
Thanks alot. I really needed the information and it was indeed very very helpful to me.

I will call Maurice. Sijawahi deal na C&F before so i hope hao Maulti Transit Services wako poa. Otherwise God akubless sana. Thanks
waiter
#14 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2011 4:38:34 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/27/2008
Posts: 51
has anyone imported from T-ROAD co.ltd. they are in tradeview.
prodigy
#15 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 10:20:28 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 3/11/2011
Posts: 6
BE WARNED!!Royal trading
i just came across this http://resources.alibaba...ic/634360/Car_fraud.htm and http://www.japanese-car-...porters-from-japan.html
and they are current members of jumvea(which i am begining to think only exists in theory)
GITHUKUSM
#16 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 4:57:40 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/21/2007
Posts: 79
Guys,
This is the hardest bit.Losing money in Japan is almost normal.
i received this forwarded mail from a friend today who had sent to Nichiba 3000usd in feb.After we tried all tactics the guy in charge replied

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nichiba Trading <nichibatrading@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 6:19 AM
Subject: sorry sir
To:


Dear Sir,
im in hell at this moment.
i want to explain you my condition even i discuse with trade car view.
i lost all my business and money from the last three month.
now im working with a brand new car company as a salary man for my living expense.
nichiba trading is not a big company and now it is not in my hand. but im not a bad man.
so i will never run away to take your money. i will return you money at any cost sir im really sorry for this condition. i never thought about this accident. im truly speaking. i m not ignoring you.
i really dont have money right now truly i have nothing so im working at another company for my living expense. i told everything to trade car view about this condition. trade car view also telling me to do hard work to build up this business again and also told me to take time but come back. no body ins pairing me only trade car view inpair at this situation.
believe me sir im not lieing. im 26 year old. i never do frought anything with any people i never did before in my life. i wanted to tell you everything before but i feel hesitation. i really in hell sir please help me.
i will over come this situation.
now im working at another company so i will return your money from my salary by installment if you dont mind.
please forgive me sir. i feel guilty.

i want to talk with you sir please please please.


On 30 March 2011 11:04, my guy wrote:

Am waiting for your communication sir.

That is why am writing numerous msgs for you on tradecarview.

I dont see why you neglect your clients after they have made payment.

You have done this twice to me and it feels very bad.

You need to tell me about my cars or my money.

If its your first car get through someone who guarantees in case of anything.Even if it means paying a commission.It may safeguard your cash.Some of us have many stories to tell and all of them we have been losers.In another situation; can you imagine been invited to Japan to testify for 100k. githukusm@yahoo.com

mjuaji wa stocks
#17 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 6:48:26 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/16/2010
Posts: 660
Location: nairobi
GITHUKUSM wrote:
Guys,
This is the hardest bit.Losing money in Japan is almost normal.
i received this forwarded mail from a friend today who had sent to Nichiba 3000usd in feb.After we tried all tactics the guy in charge replied

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nichiba Trading <nichibatrading@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 6:19 AM
Subject: sorry sir
To:


Dear Sir,
im in hell at this moment.
i want to explain you my condition even i discuse with trade car view.
i lost all my business and money from the last three month.
now im working with a brand new car company as a salary man for my living expense.
nichiba trading is not a big company and now it is not in my hand. but im not a bad man.
so i will never run away to take your money. i will return you money at any cost sir im really sorry for this condition. i never thought about this accident. im truly speaking. i m not ignoring you.
i really dont have money right now truly i have nothing so im working at another company for my living expense. i told everything to trade car view about this condition. trade car view also telling me to do hard work to build up this business again and also told me to take time but come back. no body ins pairing me only trade car view inpair at this situation.
believe me sir im not lieing. im 26 year old. i never do frought anything with any people i never did before in my life. i wanted to tell you everything before but i feel hesitation. i really in hell sir please help me.
i will over come this situation.
now im working at another company so i will return your money from my salary by installment if you dont mind.
please forgive me sir. i feel guilty.

i want to talk with you sir please please please.


On 30 March 2011 11:04, my guy wrote:

Am waiting for your communication sir.

That is why am writing numerous msgs for you on tradecarview.

I dont see why you neglect your clients after they have made payment.

You have done this twice to me and it feels very bad.

You need to tell me about my cars or my money.

If its your first car get through someone who guarantees in case of anything.Even if it means paying a commission.It may safeguard your cash.Some of us have many stories to tell and all of them we have been losers.In another situation; can you imagine been invited to Japan to testify for 100k. githukusm@yahoo.com





And this is why i posted this topic!!!!

To avoid con companies.....

i wish all of us can contribute.

The objective is basically to only work with honest companies.

i believe we all dont buy from the same companies...

Anyone imported from tokyo trading??? There is a guy called muriuki...

Are they honest?

God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

Prime
#18 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 7:37:41 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/27/2011
Posts: 478
Sometime last year I had wanted to purchase a mitsubishi colt from yoshida-auto. I did the negotiations and everything went on smoothly upto the time I sought a second opinion from my brother who in turn referred me to a pal of his who owned a yard and used to clear his(bro's) vehicles. Drama checked in. He told me the cif price was on the lower side. He then asked me to do sth that saved me from potential loss of cash.
He requested me to ask the salesman for 5 people he could refer me to in Kenya. People he had sold cars to. Whether email or phone numbers. Individuals or yards. The guy said Japan laws did not allow him to reveal his clients. That statement made me develop cold feet and I withdrew from the deal.furthermore, some kra pal of his could not recall that company. I am not saying the company is a con but it pays to be safe! Trust me, this thread will save a few kenyans from losing some hard earned cash!
mchuuzi
#19 Posted : Thursday, March 31, 2011 9:37:41 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/6/2007
Posts: 129
Applause Applause Applause Applause SBT JapanApplause Applause Applause .
I had a very good experience with them.They process everything for you I just went to pick my car at Msa.There's a guy called Edwin at SBT Msa if interested i can give you his contacts.
prodigy
#20 Posted : Thursday, March 31, 2011 9:47:39 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 3/11/2011
Posts: 6
@mchuuzi my email is ngattz05@yahoo.com and what are the costs.am jus about to import my first car torn between sbt and beforward.
@mjuaji wa stocks are beforward really good
Users browsing this topic
Guest
6 Pages123>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2014 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.