Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Oct 1, 2014
Market
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
engagement ring! [42]
plot for sale [2]
Jabra Bluetooth Headsets [68]
CCTV! [17]
Penthouse for sale in Kilimani [7]
Reliable Courier Service to US [2]
Your bank statement has strange debits [20]
Hello Equitel [27]
Old vehicle restoration [9]
US$ 90m dual carriage road to be constructed in El... [1]
Blogging in Kenya – Is This A Passing Cloud? [1]
Chicken(Layers) Cages for Sale [2]
Samsung vs Apple - the face of the future [34]
TV Analogue to Digital Migration [52]
red soil [10]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

SAFARICOM BONGA POINTS
goodluck
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2011 5:37:04 PM

Jambo you guys over there.How do somebody earns this safaricom bonga points.For the past three months I have been topping my airtime with 1000 denomination but after exhausting my credit I earn only around 50-70 bonga points.Any body on the know to help me how they award the bonga points.
K22
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2011 8:53:51 AM

For every 10/- you spend, you earn 1 point. For every 1000 spent you should have 100points.... you can also call customer care

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man
McReggae
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2011 9:39:54 AM

The days of Bonga points is gone, some time back 20000 points would get you a Nokia E63, now all you can get is some cheap phone without much functionalites, I regeret not redeeming mine earlier!!!!!
...people who strive for popularity tend to lack the strength inside to be themselves.
Jus Blazin
#4 Posted : Friday, March 11, 2011 2:01:09 PM

Do you sambaza the amount you top up? Because you earn points from what your line uses and not what you top up.
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Tommy
#5 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2011 2:20:31 AM

they normally delay the updating of the bonga points. dont ask me why but the points are reflected after a few days.
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
niando
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:13:11 PM

I have the same problem here.I Mpesad 10000 expecting to earn 1000 points .Lakini wapi got only 70 bongapoints .Wezi hao
For bookkeeping and bank loan interest recalculation try us:niando.becia@gmail.com
chris79
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:29:24 PM

niando wrote:
I have the same problem here.I Mpesad 10000 expecting to earn 1000 points .Lakini wapi got only 70 bongapoints .Wezi hao

@niando, you don't earn bonga points from the amount you send but rather from the transaction fees charged after sending the money. Just coz you're ignorant doesn't always mean somebody is trying to steal from you...
niando
#8 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:46:02 PM

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
chris79 wrote:
niando wrote:

@niando, you don't earn bonga points from the amount you send but rather from the transaction fees charged after sending the money. Just coz you're ignorant doesn't always mean somebody is trying to steal from you...

Sawa wanted to raise emotions to get the right answer since the customer service guys have failed to respond.smile smile smile
Thanks
For bookkeeping and bank loan interest recalculation try us:niando.becia@gmail.com
gohill
#9 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:52:38 PM

niando wrote:
d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
chris79 wrote:
niando wrote:

Sawa wanted to raise emotions to get the right answer since the customer service guys have failed to respond.smile smile smile
Thanks

Ha ha ha.@Chris79 must surely be the guy in charge of bonga points there from his reply. Made me laugh though.
kadonye
#10 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:55:14 PM

Sambaza is not working too. Anyone knows why or how to go about it apart from through the safcom menu?
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing