Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, May 30, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1444]
America spring :Anti police demos [1]
Coronavirus [1919]
POTUS TRUMP [1402]
Bikozulu. . . and the very best of kenyan bloggers [117]
Tecla Muigai [42]
Wah-wah, wah-wah [31]
Just How Big the Universe is [349]
SGR Progress thus far [1387]
Outsourced [2]
New thread heading needed: SCANDALS [266]
Private schools / Academies need Govt control [4]
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022 [477]
Burundi Kamenuka [95]
Apartment tour [1]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Wives cheating
Doombringer
#21 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 1:46:02 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 2/19/2019
Posts: 32
Location: France
It's all about your relationships! Women are much more excited about cheat than even men cause it's more emotionan and harder to do, I mean to decide this all with all pressure around them if somebody will discover all this shit going on lately. So be sure to stay calm anyway.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#22 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 6:19:20 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/23/2008
Posts: 3,017
FRM2011 wrote:

https://www.bikozulu.co.ke/five-year-contract/

Came across this article by Biko and I thought this is the most appropriate thread to put it.

Here is a gentleman who I would rate as a perfect husband and father. An AA rating no doubt. But he got paired with a selfish narcissist and he won't quit.

How has he not figured out that she is obviously shagging someone else out there ?

And why not slap the bi#*h to restore factory settings ?

No man should take this crap. It will affect his kids in future. The son will always have self-esteem issues around women. The daughter will never respect any man after seeing the dad being treated like a doormat by the mom.

Disclaimers;
1. I don't believe in love so my rantings should be understood from that standpoint.
2. I don't believe anyone should stay in a marriage because of kids. That is cowardice.
3. I am not a good husband. A great father yes, but husband, maybe not.


The woman has no problem, the guy is weak and seems to be suffocating her.

The woman wants a man to be a man and I bet she is cheating on him coz he is not getting the hint.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Metaur
#23 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2019 9:00:30 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 2/12/2019
Posts: 58
What do you mean by that seriously ? I simply do not understand all that things for sure. Woman are somewhat stimulated by cheating and that's sort of that case. But you don't wanna do that with your wife correct ? Then so be it totally. I don't understand.
Sagamand863
#24 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 10:40:55 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 5/11/2019
Posts: 28
Women are very very unpredictable anyway no matter how you research them they could dump on you any moment of your life so please be prepared to that totally and completely anyway. How do we go around that ? I am done really.
AlphDoti
#25 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 7:03:04 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,234
Location: Kenya
Sagamand863 wrote:
Women are very very unpredictable anyway no matter how you research them they could dump on you any moment of your life so please be prepared to that totally and completely anyway. How do we go around that ? I am done really.

Pole. Now you know that female only care about themselves. Read the book Who Moved My Cheese and look out for signs that come before. Then dump her before she dumps you. If your case is a wife, then she did not start it now, she was always like that, only that you did not notice and married a wh0re.
2012
#26 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 9:39:08 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,591
Location: Nairobi
Sagamand863 wrote:
Women are very very unpredictable anyway no matter how you research them they could dump on you any moment of your life so please be prepared to that totally and completely anyway. How do we go around that ? I am done really.


Live your life my friend. If you go around carrying everyone's emotions you'll die having not lived. Get a spouse who's sure about themselves...

BBI will solve it
:)
Cedrig
#27 Posted : Thursday, December 26, 2019 8:35:15 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 12/27/2018
Posts: 7
Location: Germany
Because it's in their nature anyway for many many reasons out there. They are always looking for some mighty person who can take them and that's really it no matter what for whatever reason being there. How do you want it ? I am not getting that.
washiku
#28 Posted : Thursday, December 26, 2019 11:52:18 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 13,087
AlphDoti
#29 Posted : Friday, December 27, 2019 9:58:34 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,234
Location: Kenya
washiku wrote:
https://www.sde.co.ke/thenairobian/article/2001265314/this-is-why-i-sleep-with-my-mpango-four-times-a-month-cheating-wife

This reveals how women are so dependent. She stays with the man for financial support, as a result she burdens him to a point he gets stressed, then as a reward she abandons him and goes spreading her legs to another man! If she was honest with herself, why doesn't she leave him. But not she needs him.

This is why I always tell men pre-marital affairs are very, very dangerous. Those women who have gone through other men before you should be a red flag.
AlphDoti
#30 Posted : Friday, December 27, 2019 10:00:08 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,234
Location: Kenya
I always tell you guys stoning to death should be introduced. Now see how people abuse marriages. If you are to cheat why get married? But no! You need the financial support of the man, that is why you have to marry him even you are going to cheat on him!
Angelica _ann
#31 Posted : Friday, December 27, 2019 11:12:56 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,462
We cannot all be the same, the world would be a boring place to live in.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Swenani
#32 Posted : Friday, December 27, 2019 11:53:33 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,112
Location: Vacuum
Angelica _ann wrote:
We cannot all be the same, the world would be a boring place to live in.


Nipe hio kitu nipepete kama jiko ann
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
FRM2011
#33 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 11:13:43 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/5/2010
Posts: 2,451
I was in the village over the weekend and one incident left my heart broken.

I gave a lift to an old mzee. It was raining so I took him to his home. I was blown away by his new very beatiful bungalow. I told him as much. I actually thought he would invite me in but he didn't seem interested in discussing his house.
Back home, I mentioned to a cousin about the incident and he jogged my memory to the early 90s. The mzee's wife went wild at some point in the 90s, openly getting into an affair with a neighbour. Took a sitting by elders to resolve the matter.

I never got know it but a child was conceived out of that affair. She stands out because she resembles the neighbour's kids.

In a strange twist of fate, that girl born out of an adulterous affair, became the most successful in a family of 6.

She is the one who constructed the house I saw for the parents.

The mzee vowed never to step inside that house, and he made good his vow.

The mzee must have thought I knew, and that maybe I was mocking him. Yet I have been away from the village for so long, I am no longer updated.

An old man tormented by an affair 30 years ago. Every morning as he opens the door of his timber house, a magnificent bungalow is there to remind him of the fruit of that affair.
Bigchick
#34 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 11:38:44 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 3,951
Location: At Large.
FRM2011 wrote:
I was in the village over the weekend and one incident left my heart broken.

I gave a lift to an old mzee. It was raining so I took him to his home. I was blown away by his new very beatiful bungalow. I told him as much. I actually thought he would invite me in but he didn't seem interested in discussing his house.
Back home, I mentioned to a cousin about the incident and he jogged my memory to the early 90s. The mzee's wife went wild at some point in the 90s, openly getting into an affair with a neighbour. Took a sitting by elders to resolve the matter.

I never got know it but a child was conceived out of that affair. She stands out because she resembles the neighbour's kids.

In a strange twist of fate, that girl born out of an adulterous affair, became the most successful in a family of 6.

She is the one who constructed the house I saw for the parents.

The mzee vowed never to step inside that house, and he made good his vow.

The mzee must have thought I knew, and that maybe I was mocking him. Yet I have been away from the village for so long, I am no longer updated.

An old man tormented by an affair 30 years ago. Every morning as he opens the door of his timber house, a magnificent bungalow is there to remind him of the fruit of that affair.



30years is a long time to live in agony.He should accept the situation.Else they can sell the house and move to another area if the issue is shame.

#SerenityPrayer
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Swenani
#35 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 11:48:14 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,112
Location: Vacuum
Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
I was in the village over the weekend and one incident left my heart broken.

I gave a lift to an old mzee. It was raining so I took him to his home. I was blown away by his new very beatiful bungalow. I told him as much. I actually thought he would invite me in but he didn't seem interested in discussing his house.
Back home, I mentioned to a cousin about the incident and he jogged my memory to the early 90s. The mzee's wife went wild at some point in the 90s, openly getting into an affair with a neighbour. Took a sitting by elders to resolve the matter.

I never got know it but a child was conceived out of that affair. She stands out because she resembles the neighbour's kids.

In a strange twist of fate, that girl born out of an adulterous affair, became the most successful in a family of 6.

She is the one who constructed the house I saw for the parents.

The mzee vowed never to step inside that house, and he made good his vow.

The mzee must have thought I knew, and that maybe I was mocking him. Yet I have been away from the village for so long, I am no longer updated.

An old man tormented by an affair 30 years ago. Every morning as he opens the door of his timber house, a magnificent bungalow is there to remind him of the fruit of that affair.



30years is a long time to live in agony.He should accept the situation.Else they can sell the house and move to another area if the issue is shame.

#SerenityPrayer


Schupid old man. What if he finds out all the 6 kids are none of his sperms?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
newfarer
#36 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 11:50:56 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/19/2010
Posts: 3,458
Location: Uganda
Swenani wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
I was in the village over the weekend and one incident left my heart broken.

I gave a lift to an old mzee. It was raining so I took him to his home. I was blown away by his new very beatiful bungalow. I told him as much. I actually thought he would invite me in but he didn't seem interested in discussing his house.
Back home, I mentioned to a cousin about the incident and he jogged my memory to the early 90s. The mzee's wife went wild at some point in the 90s, openly getting into an affair with a neighbour. Took a sitting by elders to resolve the matter.

I never got know it but a child was conceived out of that affair. She stands out because she resembles the neighbour's kids.

In a strange twist of fate, that girl born out of an adulterous affair, became the most successful in a family of 6.

She is the one who constructed the house I saw for the parents.

The mzee vowed never to step inside that house, and he made good his vow.

The mzee must have thought I knew, and that maybe I was mocking him. Yet I have been away from the village for so long, I am no longer updated.

An old man tormented by an affair 30 years ago. Every morning as he opens the door of his timber house, a magnificent bungalow is there to remind him of the fruit of that affair.



30years is a long time to live in agony.He should accept the situation.Else they can sell the house and move to another area if the issue is shame.

#SerenityPrayer


Schupid old man. What if he finds out all the 6 kids are none of his sperms?

For once I agree with you 100%.the man should actually be buying the neighbour tea ,coffee for kutoa genes za ujinga na umasikini from his genealogy.A child born under your roof becomes yours.if you want to die young start thinking about the owner of the sperm.Ukichengwa tulia ufunzwe
punda amecheka
kaka2za
#37 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 12:00:47 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,884
Location: Gwitu
Angelica _ann wrote:
We cannot all be the same, the world would be a boring place to live in.


Za wizi tamu! Tamu sana.

By the way all wazua Bots have contributed to this threadsmile
AlphDoti
#38 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 12:38:43 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,234
Location: Kenya
newfarer wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
I was in the village over the weekend and one incident left my heart broken.

I gave a lift to an old mzee. It was raining so I took him to his home. I was blown away by his new very beatiful bungalow. I told him as much. I actually thought he would invite me in but he didn't seem interested in discussing his house.
Back home, I mentioned to a cousin about the incident and he jogged my memory to the early 90s. The mzee's wife went wild at some point in the 90s, openly getting into an affair with a neighbour. Took a sitting by elders to resolve the matter.

I never got know it but a child was conceived out of that affair. She stands out because she resembles the neighbour's kids.

In a strange twist of fate, that girl born out of an adulterous affair, became the most successful in a family of 6.

She is the one who constructed the house I saw for the parents.

The mzee vowed never to step inside that house, and he made good his vow.

The mzee must have thought I knew, and that maybe I was mocking him. Yet I have been away from the village for so long, I am no longer updated.

An old man tormented by an affair 30 years ago. Every morning as he opens the door of his timber house, a magnificent bungalow is there to remind him of the fruit of that affair.

30 years is a long time to live in agony.He should accept the situation.Else they can sell the house and move to another area if the issue is shame.
#SerenityPrayer

Schupid old man. What if he finds out all the 6 kids are none of his sperms?

For once I agree with you 100%.the man should actually be buying the neighbour tea ,coffee for kutoa genes za ujinga na umasikini from his genealogy.A child born under your roof becomes yours.if you want to die young start thinking about the owner of the sperm. Ukichengwa tulia ufunzwe

That is why divorce is a blessings. And it should be made less dramatic, as it seems it was made very difficult for this mzee. May God save us from such torments, amen!
Thitifini
#39 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 5:10:06 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/15/2015
Posts: 634
Location: Kenya
AlphDoti wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
I was in the village over the weekend and one incident left my heart broken.

I gave a lift to an old mzee. It was raining so I took him to his home. I was blown away by his new very beatiful bungalow. I told him as much. I actually thought he would invite me in but he didn't seem interested in discussing his house.
Back home, I mentioned to a cousin about the incident and he jogged my memory to the early 90s. The mzee's wife went wild at some point in the 90s, openly getting into an affair with a neighbour. Took a sitting by elders to resolve the matter.

I never got know it but a child was conceived out of that affair. She stands out because she resembles the neighbour's kids.

In a strange twist of fate, that girl born out of an adulterous affair, became the most successful in a family of 6.

She is the one who constructed the house I saw for the parents.

The mzee vowed never to step inside that house, and he made good his vow.

The mzee must have thought I knew, and that maybe I was mocking him. Yet I have been away from the village for so long, I am no longer updated.

An old man tormented by an affair 30 years ago. Every morning as he opens the door of his timber house, a magnificent bungalow is there to remind him of the fruit of that affair.

30 years is a long time to live in agony.He should accept the situation.Else they can sell the house and move to another area if the issue is shame.
#SerenityPrayer

Schupid old man. What if he finds out all the 6 kids are none of his sperms?

For once I agree with you 100%.the man should actually be buying the neighbour tea ,coffee for kutoa genes za ujinga na umasikini from his genealogy.A child born under your roof becomes yours.if you want to die young start thinking about the owner of the sperm. Ukichengwa tulia ufunzwe

That is why divorce is a blessings. And it should be made less dramatic, as it seems it was made very difficult for this mzee. May God save us from such torments, amen!


The pain that is in this mzee for 30yrs....he would better have devorced and charted another path 30yrs earlier.

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Baratang
#40 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 11:47:54 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/6/2009
Posts: 587
So you guys think the old man carries some pain. I doubt it. You see he let everything go but he made a satisfactory choice... Never to step into that house.
That is why he has lived for those 30+ years and he is still very much alive. I wonder how many of us here would last that long after that kind of ordeal!! Suicides... Kukunywa ndawa ya panya na marathion... Kujigongesha miguu kumi... Kuruka kutoka 20th floor...etc
A question... Before the construction of this house, who was the contact person or more preferably, the construction manager, the father or the mother?
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.