Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Nov 15, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
US First Public Impeachment Hearing [5]
Billionaires shouldn't exist [22]
President Musalia [3]
Uber planning to roll out matatus [52]
Personal Car Review [12]
Passport - Huduma Centre [130]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2209]
How much have you changed? [6]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [957]
Uhuru says, ",Let them buy Teslas", [7]
White Alert - Okari NTV [20]
IRAN v/s ISRAEL+USA WAR. [89]
Mo1 [26]
Likoni Ferry tragedy.... [78]
James Nyoro's new job [20]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

2 Pages<12
Wives cheating
Doombringer
#21 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 1:46:02 PM

It's all about your relationships! Women are much more excited about cheat than even men cause it's more emotionan and harder to do, I mean to decide this all with all pressure around them if somebody will discover all this shit going on lately. So be sure to stay calm anyway.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#22 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 6:19:20 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

https://www.bikozulu.co.ke/five-year-contract/

Came across this article by Biko and I thought this is the most appropriate thread to put it.

Here is a gentleman who I would rate as a perfect husband and father. An AA rating no doubt. But he got paired with a selfish narcissist and he won't quit.

How has he not figured out that she is obviously shagging someone else out there ?

And why not slap the bi#*h to restore factory settings ?

No man should take this crap. It will affect his kids in future. The son will always have self-esteem issues around women. The daughter will never respect any man after seeing the dad being treated like a doormat by the mom.

Disclaimers;
1. I don't believe in love so my rantings should be understood from that standpoint.
2. I don't believe anyone should stay in a marriage because of kids. That is cowardice.
3. I am not a good husband. A great father yes, but husband, maybe not.

The woman has no problem, the guy is weak and seems to be suffocating her.

The woman wants a man to be a man and I bet she is cheating on him coz he is not getting the hint.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Metaur
#23 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2019 9:00:30 PM

What do you mean by that seriously ? I simply do not understand all that things for sure. Woman are somewhat stimulated by cheating and that's sort of that case. But you don't wanna do that with your wife correct ? Then so be it totally. I don't understand.
Sagamand863
#24 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 10:40:55 PM

Women are very very unpredictable anyway no matter how you research them they could dump on you any moment of your life so please be prepared to that totally and completely anyway. How do we go around that ? I am done really.
AlphDoti
#25 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 7:03:04 AM

Sagamand863 wrote:
Women are very very unpredictable anyway no matter how you research them they could dump on you any moment of your life so please be prepared to that totally and completely anyway. How do we go around that ? I am done really.

Pole. Now you know that female only care about themselves. Read the book Who Moved My Cheese and look out for signs that come before. Then dump her before she dumps you. If your case is a wife, then she did not start it now, she was always like that, only that you did not notice and married a wh0re.
#26 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 9:39:08 AM

Sagamand863 wrote:

Live your life my friend. If you go around carrying everyone's emotions you'll die having not lived. Get a spouse who's sure about themselves...

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks