Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Nov 17, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [14064]
Stanlib Fahari FY18 [57]
KCB 2018 and Beyond [483]
CIC Insurance 2019 [39]
BRITAM 2019 [7]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [190]
Kenya Economy Watch [2323]
KenGen HY 2019 [279]
Madness at the NSE [1936]
Coop Bank 2019 [52]
Scangroup [5]
Law Capping interest rates [2981]
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20 [3201]
Kenya Power HY 2019 [118]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [2068]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

5 Pages<1234>»
My Watch List - Buys in Q4 2019
wukan
#21 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 3:32:38 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,228
Angelica _ann wrote:
sparkly wrote:
wukan wrote:
Technical indicators remain STRONG SELL



On which stocks?


Can't be for all stocks.


When the tide goes down we shall see who was swimming naked.
Fyatu
#22 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 4:21:51 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/20/2011
Posts: 1,634
Location: Nakuru
wukan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
sparkly wrote:
wukan wrote:
Technical indicators remain STRONG SELL



On which stocks?


Can't be for all stocks.


When the tide goes down we shall see who was swimming naked.



The so called wazua elders and CFA's based in air-conditioned offices in Nairobi lost credibility a long time ago. If they say buy, do the opposite.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
VituVingiSana
#23 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 5:31:17 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,525
Location: Nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
sparkly wrote:
I am looking at the following stocks...

1. BAT, now at 485;
2. Equity, now at 36;

Looking very Juicy!

Equity bank has an upcoming dilution through issuance of 250mn shares to Atlas Mara subject to regulatory approval

How is this a dilution?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#24 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 5:46:29 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,631
Location: NAIROBI
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
sparkly wrote:
I am looking at the following stocks...

1. BAT, now at 485;
2. Equity, now at 36;

Looking very Juicy!

Equity bank has an upcoming dilution through issuance of 250mn shares to Atlas Mara subject to regulatory approval

How is this a dilution?

New shares to be created and alloted to Atlas mara
VituVingiSana
#25 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 6:05:13 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,525
Location: Nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
sparkly wrote:
I am looking at the following stocks...

1. BAT, now at 485;
2. Equity, now at 36;

Looking very Juicy!

Equity bank has an upcoming dilution through issuance of 250mn shares to Atlas Mara subject to regulatory approval

How is this a dilution?

New shares to be created and alloted to Atlas mara
Is Equity getting anything for those new shares?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#26 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 6:16:08 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,631
Location: NAIROBI
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
sparkly wrote:
I am looking at the following stocks...

1. BAT, now at 485;
2. Equity, now at 36;

Looking very Juicy!

Equity bank has an upcoming dilution through issuance of 250mn shares to Atlas Mara subject to regulatory approval

How is this a dilution?

New shares to be created and alloted to Atlas mara
Is Equity getting anything for those new shares?


Read my earlier posts, the subject of discussion is the equity group share price behavior
VituVingiSana
#27 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 6:27:52 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,525
Location: Nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
sparkly wrote:
I am looking at the following stocks...

1. BAT, now at 485;
2. Equity, now at 36;

Looking very Juicy!

Equity bank has an upcoming dilution through issuance of 250mn shares to Atlas Mara subject to regulatory approval

How is this a dilution?

New shares to be created and alloted to Atlas mara
Is Equity getting anything for those new shares?

Read my earlier posts, the subject of discussion is the equity group share price behavior
Whatever that may be, my question was "How is this a dilution?"
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#28 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 6:36:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,631
Location: NAIROBI
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
sparkly wrote:
I am looking at the following stocks...

1. BAT, now at 485;
2. Equity, now at 36;

Looking very Juicy!

Equity bank has an upcoming dilution through issuance of 250mn shares to Atlas Mara subject to regulatory approval

How is this a dilution?

New shares to be created and alloted to Atlas mara
Is Equity getting anything for those new shares?

Read my earlier posts, the subject of discussion is the equity group share price behavior
Whatever that may be, my question was "How is this a dilution?"


Your % shareholding reduces
NBK shareholders experienced dilution when the preference shares were converted to ordinary shares
VituVingiSana
#29 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 6:42:09 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,525
Location: Nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
sparkly wrote:
I am looking at the following stocks...

1. BAT, now at 485;
2. Equity, now at 36;

Looking very Juicy!

Equity bank has an upcoming dilution through issuance of 250mn shares to Atlas Mara subject to regulatory approval

How is this a dilution?

New shares to be created and alloted to Atlas mara
Is Equity getting anything for those new shares?

Read my earlier posts, the subject of discussion is the equity group share price behavior
Whatever that may be, my question was "How is this a dilution?"


Your % shareholding reduces
NBK shareholders experienced dilution when the preference shares were converted to ordinary shares
I kif up. It's OK. No stress.

BUT in the spirit of Wazua here is a link for you. Have a nice evening.
https://www.investopedia...and-dilutive-merger.asp
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Angelica _ann
#30 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 6:58:54 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,929
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
sparkly wrote:
I am looking at the following stocks...

1. BAT, now at 485;
2. Equity, now at 36;

Looking very Juicy!

Equity bank has an upcoming dilution through issuance of 250mn shares to Atlas Mara subject to regulatory approval

How is this a dilution?

New shares to be created and alloted to Atlas mara
Is Equity getting anything for those new shares?

Read my earlier posts, the subject of discussion is the equity group share price behavior
Whatever that may be, my question was "How is this a dilution?"


Your % shareholding reduces
NBK shareholders experienced dilution when the preference shares were converted to ordinary shares
I kif up. It's OK. No stress.

BUT in the spirit of Wazua here is a link for you. Have a nice evening.
https://www.investopedia...and-dilutive-merger.asp


Back to topic before INEOS 159....... your picks and why?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
young
#31 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 7:12:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2007
Posts: 1,898
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Angelica _ann wrote:
sparkly wrote:
wukan wrote:
Technical indicators remain STRONG SELL



On which stocks?


Can't be for all stocks.

Buy - BAT, Stanchart, Infrastructure Bond

Watch - Safaricom, EABL, CooP

Think about - FAHR (Don't quite understand the business model/revenue stream).



On FAHR REIT, Hope these links will help

https://stanlibfahariireit.com/

At least 80% of operating profit is distributable to unit holders as a policy.

https://uk.reuters.com/companies/FAHR.NR

https://africanfinancial...ent/ke-fahr-2019-ir-hy/


FAHR has only 621 million shares on offer therefore it is difficult to buy but easy to sell.

It is yet another good cushion in a persistent bear market. FY 2018 dividend of 75 cents on the current price of 8.25 bob translates to 9.0 % dividend yield. This is a very good return on investment.

Don't quote me this year they may likely return 80 cents per share based on their incremental HY19 result provided above. This will propel it to a yield of 9.6 % .

Find below the property portfolio of FAHR REIT in Kenya

https://stanlibfahariireit.com/index.php?id=32


The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
Ericsson
#32 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2019 10:19:57 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,631
Location: NAIROBI
young wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
sparkly wrote:
wukan wrote:
Technical indicators remain STRONG SELL



On which stocks?


Can't be for all stocks.

Buy - BAT, Stanchart, Infrastructure Bond

Watch - Safaricom, EABL, CooP

Think about - FAHR (Don't quite understand the business model/revenue stream).



On FAHR REIT, Hope these links will help

https://stanlibfahariireit.com/

At least 80% of operating profit is distributable to unit holders as a policy.

https://uk.reuters.com/companies/FAHR.NR

https://africanfinancial...ent/ke-fahr-2019-ir-hy/


FAHR has only 621 million shares on offer therefore it is difficult to buy but easy to sell.

It is yet another good cushion in a persistent bear market. FY 2018 dividend of 75 cents on the current price of 8.25 bob translates to 9.0 % dividend yield. This is a very good return on investment.

Don't quote me this year they may likely return 80 cents per share based on their incremental HY19 result provided above. This will propel it to a yield of 9.6 % .

Find below the property portfolio of FAHR REIT in Kenya

https://stanlibfahariireit.com/index.php?id=32




Parent company Stanlib Kenya is up for sale
young
#33 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2019 11:52:06 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2007
Posts: 1,898
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Ericsson wrote:
young wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
sparkly wrote:
wukan wrote:
Technical indicators remain STRONG SELL



On which stocks?


Can't be for all stocks.

Buy - BAT, Stanchart, Infrastructure Bond

Watch - Safaricom, EABL, CooP

Think about - FAHR (Don't quite understand the business model/revenue stream).



On FAHR REIT, Hope these links will help

https://stanlibfahariireit.com/

At least 80% of operating profit is distributable to unit holders as a policy.

https://uk.reuters.com/companies/FAHR.NR

https://africanfinancial...ent/ke-fahr-2019-ir-hy/


FAHR has only 621 million shares on offer therefore it is difficult to buy but easy to sell.

It is yet another good cushion in a persistent bear market. FY 2018 dividend of 75 cents on the current price of 8.25 bob translates to 9.0 % dividend yield. This is a very good return on investment.

Don't quote me this year they may likely return 80 cents per share based on their incremental HY19 result provided above. This will propel it to a yield of 9.6 % .

Find below the property portfolio of FAHR REIT in Kenya

https://stanlibfahariireit.com/index.php?id=32




Parent company Stanlib Kenya is up for sale


The news was rife in April but no further information yet.

It is a positive news to shareholders.
It will be sold at premium the REIT segment since it is a viable company and listed in NSE .Recall Kenol etc

I am still buying more even this week as there is a lot to gain . Good dividend and capital again.

https://www.businessdail...61462-19ewb1/index.html

Recall Stanlib REIT was listed by introduction at 10 bob. Notwithstanding her consistent good performance since 2015/2016 the price hovers on the average between 7 to 8.5 bob principally due to the bearish sentiment in Nairobi bourse .

If it is delisted due to sell off of the parent STANLIB, the cut off sale value will be between 10 to 12 bob per share
For me I am aware of the news and I take it as positive news, so I will keep on accumulating more.
Next dividend is due April 2020, I mean actual payment not announcement
FAHR REIT is always the first to pay in all counters whose year end is December




https://live.mystocks.co.ke/m/calendar=FAHR
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
Ericsson
#34 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2019 12:59:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,631
Location: NAIROBI
young wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
young wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
sparkly wrote:
wukan wrote:
Technical indicators remain STRONG SELL



On which stocks?


Can't be for all stocks.

Buy - BAT, Stanchart, Infrastructure Bond

Watch - Safaricom, EABL, CooP

Think about - FAHR (Don't quite understand the business model/revenue stream).



On FAHR REIT, Hope these links will help

https://stanlibfahariireit.com/

At least 80% of operating profit is distributable to unit holders as a policy.

https://uk.reuters.com/companies/FAHR.NR

https://africanfinancial...ent/ke-fahr-2019-ir-hy/


FAHR has only 621 million shares on offer therefore it is difficult to buy but easy to sell.

It is yet another good cushion in a persistent bear market. FY 2018 dividend of 75 cents on the current price of 8.25 bob translates to 9.0 % dividend yield. This is a very good return on investment.

Don't quote me this year they may likely return 80 cents per share based on their incremental HY19 result provided above. This will propel it to a yield of 9.6 % .

Find below the property portfolio of FAHR REIT in Kenya

https://stanlibfahariireit.com/index.php?id=32




Parent company Stanlib Kenya is up for sale


The news was rife in April but no further information yet.

It is a positive news to shareholders.
It will be sold at premium the REIT segment since it is a viable company and listed in NSE .Recall Kenol etc

I am still buying more even this week as there is a lot to gain . Good dividend and capital again.

https://www.businessdail...61462-19ewb1/index.html

Recall Stanlib REIT was listed by introduction at 10 bob. Notwithstanding her consistent good performance since 2015/2016 the price hovers on the average between 7 to 8.5 bob principally due to the bearish sentiment in Nairobi bourse .

If it is delisted due to sell off of the parent STANLIB, the cut off sale value will be between 10 to 12 bob per share
For me I am aware of the news and I take it as positive news, so I will keep on accumulating more.
Next dividend is due April 2020, I mean actual payment not announcement
FAHR REIT is always the first to pay in all counters whose year end is December




https://live.mystocks.co.ke/m/calendar=FAHR


A good analysis I see you have done.
wukan
#35 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2019 1:45:42 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,228
young wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
young wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
sparkly wrote:
wukan wrote:
Technical indicators remain STRONG SELL



On which stocks?


Can't be for all stocks.

Buy - BAT, Stanchart, Infrastructure Bond

Watch - Safaricom, EABL, CooP

Think about - FAHR (Don't quite understand the business model/revenue stream).



On FAHR REIT, Hope these links will help

https://stanlibfahariireit.com/

At least 80% of operating profit is distributable to unit holders as a policy.

https://uk.reuters.com/companies/FAHR.NR

https://africanfinancial...ent/ke-fahr-2019-ir-hy/


FAHR has only 621 million shares on offer therefore it is difficult to buy but easy to sell.

It is yet another good cushion in a persistent bear market. FY 2018 dividend of 75 cents on the current price of 8.25 bob translates to 9.0 % dividend yield. This is a very good return on investment.

Don't quote me this year they may likely return 80 cents per share based on their incremental HY19 result provided above. This will propel it to a yield of 9.6 % .

Find below the property portfolio of FAHR REIT in Kenya

https://stanlibfahariireit.com/index.php?id=32




Parent company Stanlib Kenya is up for sale


The news was rife in April but no further information yet.

It is a positive news to shareholders.
It will be sold at premium the REIT segment since it is a viable company and listed in NSE .Recall Kenol etc

I am still buying more even this week as there is a lot to gain . Good dividend and capital again.

https://www.businessdail...61462-19ewb1/index.html

Recall Stanlib REIT was listed by introduction at 10 bob. Notwithstanding her consistent good performance since 2015/2016 the price hovers on the average between 7 to 8.5 bob principally due to the bearish sentiment in Nairobi bourse .

If it is delisted due to sell off of the parent STANLIB, the cut off sale value will be between 10 to 12 bob per share
For me I am aware of the news and I take it as positive news, so I will keep on accumulating more.
Next dividend is due April 2020, I mean actual payment not announcement
FAHR REIT is always the first to pay in all counters whose year end is December




https://live.mystocks.co.ke/m/calendar=FAHR


FAHR REIT was listed at 20 per unit. If you invested a million bob you are now worth 429,000 excluding the dividends.

They need to invest in a lot more properties to bring their management expenses to an acceptable level. They are around 3b worth of properties but they need to be above 9-12b of properties to cut on the running expenses. There is potential for dilution which keeps the price down together with the bearish mood in town.
obiero
#36 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2019 6:52:16 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,388
Location: nairobi
NCBA
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
sparkly
#37 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2019 9:18:04 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,381
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
obiero wrote:
NCBA


Welcome to the bus
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#38 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2019 9:58:15 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,388
Location: nairobi
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
NCBA


Welcome to the bus

Asante
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
VituVingiSana
#39 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2019 3:55:33 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,525
Location: Nairobi
young wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
young wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
sparkly wrote:
wukan wrote:
Technical indicators remain STRONG SELL



On which stocks?


Can't be for all stocks.

Buy - BAT, Stanchart, Infrastructure Bond

Watch - Safaricom, EABL, CooP

Think about - FAHR (Don't quite understand the business model/revenue stream).



On FAHR REIT, Hope these links will help

https://stanlibfahariireit.com/

At least 80% of operating profit is distributable to unit holders as a policy.

https://uk.reuters.com/companies/FAHR.NR

https://africanfinancial...ent/ke-fahr-2019-ir-hy/


FAHR has only 621 million shares on offer therefore it is difficult to buy but easy to sell.

It is yet another good cushion in a persistent bear market. FY 2018 dividend of 75 cents on the current price of 8.25 bob translates to 9.0 % dividend yield. This is a very good return on investment.

Don't quote me this year they may likely return 80 cents per share based on their incremental HY19 result provided above. This will propel it to a yield of 9.6 % .

Find below the property portfolio of FAHR REIT in Kenya

https://stanlibfahariireit.com/index.php?id=32




Parent company Stanlib Kenya is up for sale


The news was rife in April but no further information yet.

It is a positive news to shareholders.
It will be sold at premium the REIT segment since it is a viable company and listed in NSE .Recall Kenol etc

I am still buying more even this week as there is a lot to gain . Good dividend and capital again.

https://www.businessdail...61462-19ewb1/index.html

Recall Stanlib REIT was listed by introduction at 10 bob. Notwithstanding her consistent good performance since 2015/2016 the price hovers on the average between 7 to 8.5 bob principally due to the bearish sentiment in Nairobi bourse .

If it is delisted due to sell off of the parent STANLIB, the cut off sale value will be between 10 to 12 bob per share
For me I am aware of the news and I take it as positive news, so I will keep on accumulating more.
Next dividend is due April 2020, I mean actual payment not announcement
FAHR REIT is always the first to pay in all counters whose year end is December




https://live.mystocks.co.ke/m/calendar=FAHR
Please note that FAHR doesn't have much cash left for a big acquisition. It needs to bulk up substantially to reduce the OPEX/share. The board said it wants to acquire more properties using its shares as currency vs paying cash. Or merge with another unlisted "REIT" to achieve the goal.

The good news is that it has to pay a dividend if it has cash earnings.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#40 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2019 10:08:51 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,631
Location: NAIROBI
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages<1234>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.