Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Sep 18, 2019
Market
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
High Tensile Galvanized Wire and Mesh [1]
Solar Water Heating for School [1]
programming or networking [13]
Underground plastic water tank? [17]
Rain Water Harvesting [56]
Laptop wanted [2]
The Blockchain discussion. [11]
Simple Homes [40]
Personal Pension Plan [65]
Aquarium - Fish tank [15]
Olymp Trade's trading terms [18]
New BMW X1 for sale [1]
Which is the best oven brand? [25]
Tyre Center - The good, the bad and the ugly [133]
Sacco loans Versus Bank loans [59]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

Efficient and Affordable Clearing agent at Msa Port
livie
#1 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2019 3:42:12 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/1/2008
Posts: 827
Hi good people,

Kindly advise on the best clearing and fowarding agent who can assist in clearing a vehicle at Msa Port - Efficiently and affordably.


Thanks in advance.

If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
ZENITH90
#2 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 3:00:39 PM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 3/25/2019
Posts: 2
Location: KENYA
Hi,
I offer clearing and forwarding services and my agency is based in Mombasa. Kindly give me your contacts so i can send you a quote for the service. My email is zenithfreightlogistics@gmail.com.
Chaka
#3 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 4:59:51 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/16/2007
Posts: 2,096
Whats your agency fee?
ZENITH90 wrote:
Hi,
I offer clearing and forwarding services and my agency is based in Mombasa. Kindly give me your contacts so i can send you a quote for the service. My email is zenithfreightlogistics@gmail.com.

ZENITH90
#4 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 5:26:16 PM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 3/25/2019
Posts: 2
Location: KENYA
My agency fee is kshs 8,000.For the other costs please email me so that i can send you the quote.Thank you.
Gadaffi
#5 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2019 8:54:20 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/13/2011
Posts: 280
Location: Nairobi
livie wrote:
Hi good people,

Kindly advise on the best clearing and fowarding agent who can assist in clearing a vehicle at Msa Port - Efficiently and affordably.


Thanks in advance.


If you are still looking for an agent, try a guy called Omar -0725 133132.
From personal experience, he offers exceptional service. He keeps you informed, advices and pushes for stuff. He charged me 10K.
I highly recommend.
livie
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2019 6:54:36 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/1/2008
Posts: 827
Gadaffi wrote:
livie wrote:
Hi good people,

Kindly advise on the best clearing and fowarding agent who can assist in clearing a vehicle at Msa Port - Efficiently and affordably.


Thanks in advance.


If you are still looking for an agent, try a guy called Omar -0725 133132.
From personal experience, he offers exceptional service. He keeps you informed, advices and pushes for stuff. He charged me 10K.
I highly recommend.



Thanks @Gadaffi, managed to get someone who cleared for me. Very efficient indeed and quite affordable.
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
livie
#7 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 2:54:01 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/1/2008
Posts: 827
livie wrote:
Gadaffi wrote:
livie wrote:
Hi good people,

Kindly advise on the best clearing and fowarding agent who can assist in clearing a vehicle at Msa Port - Efficiently and affordably.


Thanks in advance.


If you are still looking for an agent, try a guy called Omar -0725 133132.
From personal experience, he offers exceptional service. He keeps you informed, advices and pushes for stuff. He charged me 10K.
I highly recommend.



Thanks @Gadaffi, managed to get someone who cleared for me. Very efficient indeed and quite affordable.


Solomon - Interken Agencies 0742 801 989/ 0755 332 397

Just got my Logbook delivered by G4S.

I recommend him for your car clearance anytime...

If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.