Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Apr 1, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Coronavirus [752]
Life after Covid-19 [31]
Grand Mulla vs Donald Kipkorir [22]
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022 [468]
One word uttered most everyday, everywhere in Keny... [43]
Snake up the rod [6]
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson [69]
Kenny Rogers: Country Music Legend [21]
Curfew [5]
Why I reject the BBI [419]
Journalist &, Blogger Dennis Itumbi arrested [196]
Murder mysteries :Michael Maingi Kyengo , and ... [15]
POTUS TRUMP [1398]
Ruto should name his running mate [29]
Zimbabwe COUP - Mugabe ARRESTED [105]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
masaibu ya swenani
FRM2011
#1 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 2:54:34 PM

A guy is fishing from the office and they have been sharing their nude photos with his mwk who is a colleague.

Guy's wife sees the photos and does the unthinkable. She forwards all the photos to the office whatsapp group. At 4:00 am. Someone sees them and wakes up the group admin.

They remove everyone from the group, but the damage cannot be undone.

Now what disciplinary action can be taken againist these two stupid love birds ? The company has a clear policy on sending obscene emails but its silent on whatsapp. Who even knew whatsapp would replace email in office communications.

And why is there no recall function in whatsapp?
Swenani
#2 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 3:03:15 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
A guy is fishing from the office and they have been sharing their nude photos with his mwk who is a colleague.

Guy's wife sees the photos and does the unthinkable. She forwards all the photos to the office whatsapp group. At 4:00 am. Someone sees them and wakes up the group admin.

Now what disciplinary action can be taken againist these two stupid love birds ? The company has a clear policy on sending obscene emails but its silent on whatsapp. Who even knew whatsapp would replace email in office communications.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Ebu post the photos for me to believe this story?

But on what basis will you punish these "two stupid love birds"?The messages they sent to each other were private;It's the wife, who is not even the employee of the company who forwardedto the wider group.

But enyewe mapenzi ni kama kikohozi,you cant hide it!

If I were you,I would resign..........But pole sana kwa yaliyo kukumba!!!! God will see you through......I can only imagine how people must have been staring at you today morning in the office.

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Lolest!
#3 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 3:21:30 PM

pole sana bana

Every time I face challenges in life I will be checking this thread

Jamaa, kumbuka kukataa katu, kukataa katakata na kukataa abadan katan eti uliyafanya hayo yote. Sema ni potochop. Blame it on Shaitani, Njumbiree, Global warming,

Deny deny deny

Pole sana frm2011
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
washiku
#4 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 3:28:04 PM

Robinhood
#5 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 3:31:04 PM

Many sympathies @FRM. Why keep the evidence? You know that anything you do or say will be used against you.
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
FRM2011
#6 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 3:39:12 PM

This happened early today i.e. 4:00am. We are all hoping the two lovers will do the reasonable thing and resign.

Am handling the matter as part of mgt. But our biggest worry is that once the photos start circulating, we never know where they will end.

The fish in the photo is true eye candy, but has serious attitude so she has many haters in the office.

washiku
#7 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 3:41:56 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
This happened early today i.e. 4:00am. We are all hoping the two lovers will do the reasonable thing and resign.

Am handling the matter as part of mgt. But our biggest worry is that once the photos start circulating, we never know where they will end.

The fish in the photo is true eye candy, but has serious attitude so she has many haters in the office.

Your tamaa betrays you
Swenani
#8 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 3:46:57 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

On what basis do you want to punish/discipline them?
Wamunyota
#9 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 3:50:05 PM

washiku wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Your tamaa betrays you

Drool Drool Drool
Hutia Mundu!!
rryyzz
#10 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 4:02:18 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

What wrong have the two love birds done as far as your company policy is concernedd'oh! d'oh!
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.... Leo Buscaglia
mkenyan
#11 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 4:36:21 PM

Lolest! wrote:
pole sana bana

Jamaa, kumbuka kukataa katu, kukataa katakata na kukataa abadan katan eti uliyafanya hayo yote. Sema ni potochop. Blame it on Shaitani, Njumbiree, Global warming,

Deny deny deny

Pole sana frm2011

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
harrydre
#12 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 6:39:14 PM

if WhatsApp is not in your company policies, pole sana there is nothing you can do as 'mgmt'. It will just be an embarassment moment for the two but that's as far as it gets. Daaamn!!
R.I.P Kobe. Sad!
masukuma
#13 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 6:44:10 PM

if you want the "business" you undertake to remain private... DON'T TAKE PHOTOS! Taking photos implies that you are comfortable with others knowing your "business".
Hakuna huruma kwa watu kama hao!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
dunkang
#14 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 7:07:45 PM

Why do you want to punish someone who has done nothing wrong to you or your office?

You should be advising that guy to divorce the wife ASAP! If she can embarass him that much, what else can't she do?? Next time she will be dumping a kid at the reception.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

washiku
#15 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 7:34:14 PM

mkenyan wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
pole sana bana

Deny deny deny

Pole sana frm2011

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Ati he will be coming here and reading then he consoles himself "It could be worse!!!"
harrydre
#16 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 8:40:35 PM

were these mbichas completely ndithi? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
R.I.P Kobe. Sad!
kysse
#17 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 8:50:13 PM

Lolest! wrote:
pole sana bana

Jamaa, kumbuka kukataa katu, kukataa katakata na kukataa abadan katan eti uliyafanya hayo yote. Sema ni potochop. Blame it on Shaitani, Njumbiree,baba Global warming,

Deny deny deny

Pole sana frm2011

radio
#18 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 10:37:25 AM

harrydre wrote:

I'm also wondering!

@FRM what steps have you taken?
Wamunyota
#19 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 12:10:11 PM

harrydre wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Advise the lady to quit immediately.There is no bigger shame than knowing everyone in the office has seem your brokies and the airport.When they will be looking at you,they only see the airport.Support her as she find a new job.The basic rule of stealing is to delete any evidence that can be used against you.Never create a sex tape with your mpango if you want to retain your family
Hutia Mundu!!
Swenani
#20 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 12:16:43 PM

Wamunyota wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Advise the lady to quit immediately.There is no bigger shame than knowing everyone in the office has seem your brokies and the airport.When they will be looking at you,they only see the airport.Support her as she find a new job.The basic rule of stealing is to delete any evidence that can be used against you.Never create a sex tape with your mpango if you want to retain your family

You can always claim that it was botochop