Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Apr 25, 2014
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Kalonzo dismisses a journalists question because h... [112]
Trending in Wazua: Impunity Hips [4]
Lupita Nyong'o named most beautiful woman 2014 [45]
95 [17]
Toilet business [14]
Binyavanga Wainaina [190]
Container Business [1]
On The Heels Of Terror [4]
Just one dead.... [30]
From the eighth rung [33]
Funny pictures I have ever come across [3449]
Sh2m fine for not calling MP 'Honourable", [12]
Moyes Fired!!! [372]
ethiopia powers on as kenya is reduced to a chatte... [26]
security matters-kenya's disastrous move from extr... [11]
 
Forum Jump




Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Deputy Chief Justice
McReggae
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:43:37 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/17/2008
Posts: 19,253
Location: Nairobi
Shortlisted:
Kalpana Rawal, Phobe Nyawade, Joyce Maijwa, Raychelle Omamo and Lucy Komboni!!!

.....and some people thought it was a direct pass to Njoki Ndungu!!!
...people who strive for popularity tend to lack the strength inside to be themselves.
KulaRaha
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:48:00 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 3,497
Probably because ODM or TNA don't run the judiciary, yet.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
McReggae
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:53:27 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/17/2008
Posts: 19,253
Location: Nairobi
KulaRaha wrote:
Probably because ODM or TNA don't run the judiciary, yet.


I don't either will be able to!
...people who strive for popularity tend to lack the strength inside to be themselves.
TAZ
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:56:00 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/14/2007
Posts: 3,546
McReggae wrote:
Shortlisted:
Kalpana Rawal, Phobe Nyawade, Joyce Maijwa, Raychelle Omamo and Lucy Komboni!!!

.....and some people thought it was a direct pass to Njoki Ndungu!!!


Did she even apply for the job ama ni pang'ang'a tu?
McReggae
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 9:12:00 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/17/2008
Posts: 19,253
Location: Nairobi
TAZ wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Shortlisted:
Kalpana Rawal, Phobe Nyawade, Joyce Maijwa, Raychelle Omamo and Lucy Komboni!!!

.....and some people thought it was a direct pass to Njoki Ndungu!!!


Did she even apply for the job ama ni pang'ang'a tu?


Cut the bile, don't get offended!!!....that was the talk when the other DCJ was being hounded out of office!!
...people who strive for popularity tend to lack the strength inside to be themselves.
TAZ
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 9:22:42 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/14/2007
Posts: 3,546
McReggae wrote:
TAZ wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Shortlisted:
Kalpana Rawal, Phobe Nyawade, Joyce Maijwa, Raychelle Omamo and Lucy Komboni!!!

.....and some people thought it was a direct pass to Njoki Ndungu!!!


Did she even apply for the job ama ni pang'ang'a tu?


Cut the bile, don't get offended!!!....that was the talk when the other DCJ was being hounded out of office!!


Sawa thought you meant she applied but hakupata.
kingfisher
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 9:46:30 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 2,407
McReggae wrote:
Shortlisted:
Kalpana Rawal, Phobe Nyawade, Joyce Maijwa, Raychelle Omamo and Lucy Komboni!!!

.....and some people thought it was a direct pass to Njoki Ndungu!!!


@jah man... why so much hatred????? I have always thought you are above this kind of talk!!
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
McReggae
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 9:58:05 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/17/2008
Posts: 19,253
Location: Nairobi
kingfisher wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Shortlisted:
Kalpana Rawal, Phobe Nyawade, Joyce Maijwa, Raychelle Omamo and Lucy Komboni!!!

.....and some people thought it was a direct pass to Njoki Ndungu!!!


@jah man... why so much hatred????? I have always thought you are above this kind of talk!!


Wewe mblo, wapi hatred hapa, this was a honest post, see my reply to @TAZ above, sometimes people see what they wanna see!!!!
...people who strive for popularity tend to lack the strength inside to be themselves.
Amores
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:00:47 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/25/2011
Posts: 1,532
Location: Nrb
McReggae wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Shortlisted:
Kalpana Rawal, Phobe Nyawade, Joyce Maijwa, Raychelle Omamo and Lucy Komboni!!!

.....and some people thought it was a direct pass to Njoki Ndungu!!!


@jah man... why so much hatred????? I have always thought you are above this kind of talk!!


Wewe mblo, wapi hatred hapa, this was a honest post, see my reply to @TAZ above, sometimes people see what they wanna see!!!!


Makerege should relax
In whose belly does the spirit of Kwame Nkruma lie?
Impunity
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:15:01 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 16,336
Location: Masada
Let things be,even if it will a kiuk nothing much is expected in your life.We have run the judiciary with one Mutunga only.
RELAX MAN.
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

AlphDoti
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:43:53 AM
Rank: Warrior


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 1,982
Location: Kenya
Amores wrote:
McReggae wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Shortlisted:
Kalpana Rawal, Phobe Nyawade, Joyce Maijwa, Raychelle Omamo and Lucy Komboni!!!

.....and some people thought it was a direct pass to Njoki Ndungu!!!

@jah man... why so much hatred????? I have always thought you are above this kind of talk!!

Wewe mblo, wapi hatred hapa, this was a honest post, see my reply to @TAZ above, sometimes people see what they wanna see!!!!

Makerege should relax

I cannot see hatred there. Guys relax. Thank you mblo @McReggae for the update.
Mpenzi
#12 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:42:26 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/17/2008
Posts: 1,225
Phoebe will take it - we will then end up with 2 academics at the helm of the Judiciary.
kingfisher
#13 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:04:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 2,407
AlphDoti wrote:
Amores wrote:
McReggae wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Shortlisted:
Kalpana Rawal, Phobe Nyawade, Joyce Maijwa, Raychelle Omamo and Lucy Komboni!!!

.....and some people thought it was a direct pass to Njoki Ndungu!!!

@jah man... why so much hatred????? I have always thought you are above this kind of talk!!

Wewe mblo, wapi hatred hapa, this was a honest post, see my reply to @TAZ above, sometimes people see what they wanna see!!!!

Makerege should relax

I cannot see hatred there. Guys relax. Thank you mblo @McReggae for the update.


@alpha... i can see i have no eyes. neither can i read well. it was just an update. thank you so much.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Angelica _ann
#14 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:06:31 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 2,774
apart from Rawal, the rest are rookies in the corridors of justice. but then again the nose pincher was also the same. tribally i would go for Rachel!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Kausha
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:35:40 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/8/2007
Posts: 544
I would go Raychelle, Phoebe or Lucy Kambuni. Why do I suspect Lucy will get it - LSK insider etc.

My choice though would have been Mumbi Ngugi. She has the spine for the job.
MADE
#16 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:56:52 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/12/2007
Posts: 391
McReggae wrote:
Shortlisted:
Kalpana Rawal, Phobe Nyawade, Joyce Maijwa, Raychelle Omamo and Lucy Komboni!!!

.....and some people thought it was a direct pass to Njoki Ndungu!!!

Subject to how they perform in the interview, methinks either Raychelle or Lucy, bearing in mind that Rawal n Majiwa survived the last surgery by a whisker
Age is transforming me into an Elder;becoz Admin hasn't made me one.
mnandii
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 3:53:13 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/11/2006
Posts: 519
MADE wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Shortlisted:
Kalpana Rawal, Phobe Nyawade, Joyce Maijwa, Raychelle Omamo and Lucy Komboni!!!

.....and some people thought it was a direct pass to Njoki Ndungu!!!

Subject to how they perform in the interview, methinks either Raychelle or Lucy, bearing in mind that Rawal n Majiwa survived the last surgery by a whisker

I can remember Lucy Kamboni during the KNice (Kenya National Integrated Civic Education) debates on national TVs. She was quite articulate and thoroughly understands the constitution.

I was particularly impressed when she was speaking on the controversial chapter six of the constitution. God I can tell you, there are pple who hold this country dear!

Since I do not know the others fully I will route for Lucy Kamboni. Unless of course 'that' was a different Kamboni altogther.
"If you are thrown by your horse, it's useful to land right atop another."
mnandii
#18 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 3:55:45 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/11/2006
Posts: 519
Angelica _ann wrote:
apart from Rawal, the rest are rookies in the corridors of justice. but then again the nose pincher was also the same. tribally i would go for Rachel!

R u sure about this?
"If you are thrown by your horse, it's useful to land right atop another."
mawinder
#19 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 4:02:45 PM
Rank: Warrior


Joined: 4/30/2008
Posts: 3,997
mnandii wrote:
MADE wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Shortlisted:
Kalpana Rawal, Phobe Nyawade, Joyce Maijwa, Raychelle Omamo and Lucy Komboni!!!

.....and some people thought it was a direct pass to Njoki Ndungu!!!

Subject to how they perform in the interview, methinks either Raychelle or Lucy, bearing in mind that Rawal n Majiwa survived the last surgery by a whisker

I can remember Lucy Kamboni during the KNice (Kenya National Integrated Civic Education) debates on national TVs. She was quite articulate and thoroughly understands the constitution.

I was particularly impressed when she was speaking on the controversial chapter six of the constitution. God I can tell you, there are pple who hold this country dear!

Since I do not know the others fully I will route for Lucy Kamboni. Unless of course 'that' was a different Kamboni altogther.

That should not be a basis as constitutional law is among elementary law courses and is taught in first year,any first year law student should be able to do that.btw,did you know Githu Muigai taught Mungatana,Lucy Kambuni,Nancy Baraza,Aggrey Muchelule in 2004 when they were doing their masters and they were classmates?
mnandii
#20 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 4:13:18 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/11/2006
Posts: 519
mawinder wrote:
mnandii wrote:
MADE wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Shortlisted:
Kalpana Rawal, Phobe Nyawade, Joyce Maijwa, Raychelle Omamo and Lucy Komboni!!!

.....and some people thought it was a direct pass to Njoki Ndungu!!!

Subject to how they perform in the interview, methinks either Raychelle or Lucy, bearing in mind that Rawal n Majiwa survived the last surgery by a whisker

I can remember Lucy Kamboni during the KNice (Kenya National Integrated Civic Education) debates on national TVs. She was quite articulate and thoroughly understands the constitution.

I was particularly impressed when she was speaking on the controversial chapter six of the constitution. God I can tell you, there are pple who hold this country dear!

Since I do not know the others fully I will route for Lucy Kamboni. Unless of course 'that' was a different Kamboni altogther.

That should not be a basis as constitutional law is among elementary law courses and is taught in first year,any first year law student should be able to do that.btw,did you know Githu Muigai taught Mungatana,Lucy Kambuni,Nancy Baraza,Aggrey Muchelule in 2004 when they were doing their masters and they were classmates?

Maybe. but I wish u stated that you have 'seen' her in action. Either through some television interview or in any other fora. Because how a person articulates their thoughts will convince you to how effective they would be. Otherwise of what use would be the oral interviews if, as u say, all lawyers know their thing?
"If you are thrown by your horse, it's useful to land right atop another."
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2014 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.