Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Jul 25, 2014
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Something wrong with this website [1]
Referendum – the ambiguity of 1M signatures [51]
Funny pictures I have ever come across 2 [841]
Skilled Doctor [2]
What a Tragedy I Had! Range Rover on Fire! [45]
Taiwan Plane Crash [2]
That Simba Cement ad seems racist to me [16]
NTV's AutoVault! [28]
Bweta La Uhahifu: Rufaa Mahututi [27]
The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant [321]
Russia Going to War with US over Ukraine? [442]
flight AH 5017 [18]
13 Israeli IDF slaughtered in Gaza in one night!!!... [139]
Malaysian aircrash again!!!!!!!!! [217]
Idd ni Tuesday [28]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Chris Owiro(Karl Marx)
digitek1
#21 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 1:52:05 PM

Much Know wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
I hate that -nayo thing but Railaphobia nayo? @muchknow, just start another thread pls.

well the sad story above was the inspiration for the 'meditation', sorry if i put a long post in your thread but it belongs there.

Laughing out loudly kutupa mawe polisi!
I remember Karl Marx walking around with a nyahunyo
I may be wrong..but then I could be right
quicksand
#22 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 2:03:50 PM

Much Know wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
I hate that -nayo thing but Railaphobia nayo? @muchknow, just start another thread pls.

well the sad story above was the inspiration for the 'meditation', sorry if i put a long post in your thread but it belongs there.

Ohh please spare us the diatribe,..we are talking of Chris Owiro (who fancied calling himself Karl Marx), the former student leader at University of Nairobi, who some of us knew from close quarters as opposed to his wider reputation ...he was more of an anarchist, not known for strictly following Marx's theories. @Lol is right your post doesn't belong, it is not a thread for you to be expansive on your political leanings - naming akina @poundfoolish and @Obi was uncalled for.

mtotana
#23 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 2:08:28 PM

RIP Karl Marx. I remember the writings on his hall 2 room's door "This is the graveyard of Karl Marx"
He was a great guy in the first two years of campo. Changed a lot when he started getting free money from politicians!!
Lolest!
#24 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 2:17:08 PM

XSK wrote:

@Quicksad

Ngaatho! woi usitabue, i was his victim and i fought back the only way i knew how! Lakini huyo 2nd yr siyo mimi

smile Laughing out loudly

What happened to the 2nd year?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
majimaji
#25 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 2:32:09 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Impunity wrote:
harrydre wrote:
what happened to him? when i joined high school, I used to hear of a Karl Marx @ UoN, I found him there and left him there.

Laughing out loudly

This used to happen. Reminds me of Awuor Ponge C. Guy joined campus in 1990 and graduated in 2006!

He was elected to SONU in 2005 by guys who were probably in Nursery school when he was in first year!

small world....

I remember Awuor Ponge was wekwad tyre around 1994 for stealing in the halls. But he resurrected and was active in 1995. Miracles.
Much Know
#26 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 3:28:00 PM

quicksand wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Ohh please spare us the diatribe,..we are talking of Chris Owiro (who fancied calling himself Karl Marx), the former student leader at University of Nairobi, who some of us knew from close quarters as opposed to his wider reputation ...he was more of an anarchist, not known for strictly following Marx's theories. @Lol is right your post doesn't belong, it is not a thread for you to be expansive on your political leanings - naming akina @poundfoolish and @Obi was uncalled for.

Lets have freedom of movement in wazua, why you want to 'chase' me out of a thread? Tolerance bro.
Forester
#27 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 3:56:26 PM

Coincidence that today's quote of the day on Wazua homepage reads:

'The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people' - Karl Max

d'oh!
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.
vinii
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 4:00:22 PM

'I have a very tiny little small but
extremely inadequate brain!!So be
simple, precise and brief' @ muchknow, your post is neither precise nor brief..has your brain grown by any chance?Laughing out loudly
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
quicksand
#29 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 4:24:10 PM

Much Know wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Lets have freedom of movement in wazua, why you want to 'chase' me out of a thread? Tolerance bro.

Its not about tolerance, its about etiquette. Besides threads being filed under topics, they also have context. Try to stick to these two so that we can all have an orderly discussion. I do not seek to muzzle you, I don't have the power, but I reserve the right to call you out if you misbehave, as so can you if I also misbehave. Wazua is a wide, open and free space ..you can open another discussion on the real Karl Marx and his philosophy and the local people his ideology roped in, how bad or good it was and we will discuss it to your heart's contentment ..what you did there was to attempt a crude hijack.
If someone asks you "how is your family?" ..you do not reply "have you seen the new rims I have installed on my car?"
Lolest!
#30 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 4:44:35 PM

majimaji wrote:

I remember Awuor Ponge was wekwad tyre around 1994 for stealing in the halls. But he resurrected and was active in 1995. Miracles.

Jeez, in my days he was Muslim and did his campaign solo with some ugly sticking posters but still won.

He was Secretary for Accommodation, Health and Catering. He became like a DH prefect after being sworn in.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
maka
#31 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 7:19:30 PM

Na simumezeeka...94
possunt quia posse videntur
XSK
#32 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 8:05:09 AM

maka wrote:
Na simumezeeka...94

@maka

hapana! wewe ndiye mtoto. smile
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
McReggae
#33 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 10:30:44 AM

Lolest! wrote:
majimaji wrote:

Jeez, in my days he was Muslim and did his campaign solo with some ugly sticking posters but still won.

He was Secretary for Accommodation, Health and Catering. He became like a DH prefect after being sworn in.

...and he is now doing PHD
...people who strive for popularity tend to lack the strength inside to be themselves.
Angelica _ann
#34 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 10:49:35 AM

McReggae wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
majimaji wrote:

... and a very nice man. we live in the same estate
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
youcan'tstopusnow
#35 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 12:15:36 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
majimaji wrote:

... and a very nice man. we live in the same estate

PhD in BCom kama Waititu ama?;-)
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
Impunity
#36 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 4:20:37 PM

A phd in Kenya's first anti missile defence shield.
STONE.
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#37 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 4:24:58 PM

Kishwa ngumu,utter arrogancy and phombe wont take you far!
@ITS FURRAHIDAY SK!!!
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

murchr
#38 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 5:19:22 PM

BEST COMMENT ON DN

Quote:
This is a bright brain wasted just like that due to poor mentor-ship. If you are writting the history of "Kharl Max" and you fail to capture Hon. James orengo in the chapters then you will be wrong. Owiro worked tirelessly to to bolster Orengo's Mageuzi movements activities by rallying students to join Oreng'os demonstrations. Unfortunately when Karl max wanted to put his foot on the first step of his futire, seeing politicians who made him busy during his University day was no possible. His problem with alcohol was a good reason to avaoid him, yet with that alcohol at the university he was a much sort after. Hon. Orengo goes in record as a poor leadership mentor, him having gained from the late Jaramogi while at SONU leadership. R.I.P Owiro, you lived , we saw you, we heard you, we hated you, and we loved you.
China is creating another Greece* every 3 months - Jim O'Neill ". .
McReggae
#39 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 11:02:50 AM

Do people really understand this man, I agree Orengo failed him!!!
...people who strive for popularity tend to lack the strength inside to be themselves.
AlphDoti
#40 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 11:19:01 AM

I remember the guy, while I was staying in Hall 1 as a first year. In the morning taking a shower in one of the big common shower, that was equiped with 4 showers to accomodate 4 people at once. He came and drew the canvas curtain and wanted to urinate inside before he was frisked away by some of his 'body guards', leaving the guys lining up for their turns outside laughing it out!!!!

I left him there still in rewinding. It is a pity he was used and dumped and died such a miserable.

Alcohol is bad.