Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Sep 2, 2014
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Coil Versus Implant [38]
Happy Birthday ",Nyayo' [27]
Louis Otieno - the pest? [146]
Our thugs are getting bolder by the day. [197]
Transfers... [547]
Boring Prime Time news [14]
Kingwa Kamencu is back!!! [167]
Just for laughs...corner [2540]
Ethiopia's Trams [22]
The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant [659]
@JB, @McReggae, @Angelica_Ann, kujeni hapa. [18]
Jakom at it again! [11]
Funny pictures I have ever come across 2 [1202]
EBOLA Virus [227]
Mbuzi Season 9 [56]
 
Forum Jump




Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Maajabu ya mayaya...
InnovateGuy
#21 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 3:09:31 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/15/2012
Posts: 1,110
Mukiri wrote:
People are sick, this I saw in my own two eyes and it will go down in record as the sickest thing I have ever seen.

Saturday, I'm bored, after a heavy lunch I decide to go sleep in Uhuru Park, the one near University way. Next to me is a couple with a small kid, a girl. They are obviously in love, coz they kept fondling, never minding the kid.

So I sleep. When I woke up, THEY WERE F*KCING!! In Uhuru Park, broad daylight with people not so far away! I was in shock! The dude busy pumping away behind the mama, glanced and looked at me, noticed I saw him, didn't seem fazed, continued away. They had placed a shuka/leso on their waists. The saddest part was that the kid was there, looking sad and quiet. The devils sexual strongholds being passed down to another generation.


Pray Pray Pray

You watched someone being "nyoroshwad live-live"? Haha, boss, you got guts.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

If you have to delegate parenting, then make sure the its someone you can trust and someone well-versed with parenting.
Live Full Die Empty - Les Brown.
Mukiri
#22 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 3:34:59 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/11/2012
Posts: 3,759
InnovateGuy wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
People are sick, this I saw in my own two eyes and it will go down in record as the sickest thing I have ever seen.

Saturday, I'm bored, after a heavy lunch I decide to go sleep in Uhuru Park, the one near University way. Next to me is a couple with a small kid, a girl. They are obviously in love, coz they kept fondling, never minding the kid.

So I sleep. When I woke up, THEY WERE F*KCING!! In Uhuru Park, broad daylight with people not so far away! I was in shock! The dude busy pumping away behind the mama, glanced and looked at me, noticed I saw him, didn't seem fazed, continued away. They had placed a shuka/leso on their waists. The saddest part was that the kid was there, looking sad and quiet. The devils sexual strongholds being passed down to another generation.


Pray Pray Pray

You watched someone being "nyoroshwad live-live"? Haha, boss, you got guts.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

If you have to delegate parenting, then make sure the its someone you can trust and someone well-versed with parenting.


I have guts!? They have guts!! In Uhuru Park? Infront of a kid? I had to pinch myself just to confirm I wasn't dreaming.

That mboch could also be another sex addict


We are all meant to shine,
As children do.
We were born to make manifest
The glory of God that is within us.
specky
#23 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 4:39:38 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/28/2011
Posts: 213
enyewe dunia imepasuka,a couple i know had their kid infected with HIV coz the housegal was breasfeeding the baby when the parents left for work,it was so sad and traumatising for the couple and ofcourse this innocent kid who does not understand anything.

I think it is a thing with the whole society......but prayers can change anything.

And if you are a parent make a habit of praying with the kids every morning and have the lord protect them while you are away
murchr
#24 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 7:20:28 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 5,852
For all those aspiring to have yaya's please please, get one from your shags. And one that you or your relas know ..preferably one that goes to church.
Dont get desperate and just pick any gal..you could just be getting the devil himself into your house.
China is creating another Greece* every 3 months - Jim O'Neill ". .
youcan'tstopusnow
#25 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 7:55:22 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 3/24/2010
Posts: 6,779
Location: Black Africa
specky wrote:
enyewe dunia imepasuka,a couple i know had their kid infected with HIV coz the housegal was breasfeeding the baby when the parents left for work,it was so sad and traumatising for the couple and ofcourse this innocent kid who does not understand anything.


Say whaaat! Damn!
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
Kratos
#26 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 8:07:24 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 9/19/2011
Posts: 1,275
murchr wrote:
For all those aspiring to have yaya's please please, get one from your shags. And one that you or your relas know ..preferably one that goes to church.
Dont get desperate and just pick any gal..you could just be getting the devil himself into your house.


Its not like it used to be anymore, employers are not patient to have you out of work for long periods with the excuse of not having a "yaya". This tends to lead people going for the house girl bureaus that normally have house girls who have been fired and move from house to house. Ideally you should get one whom you can trace back in case of anything like you have pointed out.

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
King G
#27 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 8:10:39 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2012
Posts: 3,789
Location: Othumo
youcan'tstopusnow wrote:
specky wrote:
enyewe dunia imepasuka,a couple i know had their kid infected with HIV coz the housegal was breasfeeding the baby when the parents left for work,it was so sad and traumatising for the couple and ofcourse this innocent kid who does not understand anything.


Say whaaat! Damn!


this has ever happened to somebody i know also! nikubaya!
Thieves
murchr
#28 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 8:17:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 5,852
Kratos wrote:
murchr wrote:
For all those aspiring to have yaya's please please, get one from your shags. And one that you or your relas know ..preferably one that goes to church.
Dont get desperate and just pick any gal..you could just be getting the devil himself into your house.


Its not like it used to be anymore, employers are not patient to have you out of work for long periods with the excuse of not having a "yaya". This tends to lead people going for the house girl bureaus that normally have house girls who have been fired and move from house to house. Ideally you should get one whom you can trace back in case of anything like you have pointed out.


I disagree. A yaya will always show signs of quitting and just before she does or just before u let her...why not get people back home in shags looking for one? Your mother or trusted auntys are the best to recruit if need be...
China is creating another Greece* every 3 months - Jim O'Neill ". .
alma
#29 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 8:47:31 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/20/2007
Posts: 3,576
What happens when there are no more yayas from shags?

At the same time, most of these yayas came from shags. it only takes one neighbouring yaya or yayaboy to "open" her eyes.

Be serious guys. You are leaving someone with your child. There is more vetting for employees who will drive you around than yayas.

A yaya from shags or the city, ni yaya tu. She will still hump your kid if you didn't do thorough vetting.

But heck, its your child. Continue hiring kiholela and paying 5k.
famooz
#30 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 8:56:02 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/19/2007
Posts: 1,904
murchr wrote:
For all those aspiring to have yaya's please please, get one from your shags. And one that you or your relas know ..preferably one that goes to church.
Dont get desperate and just pick any gal..you could just be getting the devil himself into your house.


@ murchr,this gives ZERO guarantee that the hse help will be good. My sisters have tried this angle as well,it worketh not!
But God just helped :) ,because they got good ones who brought up the first borns,then from there,ilikuwa masaibu kama ya ndugu jero Sad Sad
But there were no cameras...so i don know,seeing that now,evidence is needed about the life of the kids after the parents leave for workSad

Parents tafuteni solutions and we will ask you for advice wakati ukifika hehehhe .

ibsi
#31 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:20:11 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 5/7/2010
Posts: 15
Location: Nairobi
alma wrote:
What happens when there are no more yayas from shags?

At the same time, most of these yayas came from shags. it only takes one neighbouring yaya or yayaboy to "open" her eyes.

Be serious guys. You are leaving someone with your child. There is more vetting for employees who will drive you around than yayas.

A yaya from shags or the city, ni yaya tu. She will still hump your kid if you didn't do thorough vetting.

But heck, its your child. Continue hiring kiholela and paying 5k.

Pay her well and treat her like your daughter and you will never regret . I pay mine 15k in addition to free food and accomodation .
murchr
#32 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:36:44 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 5,852
famooz wrote:
murchr wrote:
For all those aspiring to have yaya's please please, get one from your shags. And one that you or your relas know ..preferably one that goes to church.
Dont get desperate and just pick any gal..you could just be getting the devil himself into your house.


@ murchr,this gives ZERO guarantee that the hse help will be good. My sisters have tried this angle as well,it worketh not!
But God just helped :) ,because they got good ones who brought up the first borns,then from there,ilikuwa masaibu kama ya ndugu jero Sad Sad
But there were no cameras...so i don know,seeing that now,evidence is needed about the life of the kids after the parents leave for workSad

Parents tafuteni solutions and we will ask you for advice wakati ukifika hehehhe .




The reason I emphasized on family to help in the search is because those tend to be loyal, fearing to have a bad name. If you train them well, patiently taking her to those courses that they are taken to these days (for first aid bla bla), treat her as a human being and you pay her well then you will live well. Am a believer of theory Y.
China is creating another Greece* every 3 months - Jim O'Neill ". .
specky
#33 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:49:28 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/28/2011
Posts: 213
ibsi wrote:
alma wrote:
What happens when there are no more yayas from shags?

At the same time, most of these yayas came from shags. it only takes one neighbouring yaya or yayaboy to "open" her eyes.

Be serious guys. You are leaving someone with your child. There is more vetting for employees who will drive you around than yayas.

A yaya from shags or the city, ni yaya tu. She will still hump your kid if you didn't do thorough vetting.

But heck, its your child. Continue hiring kiholela and paying 5k.

Pay her well and treat her like your daughter and you will never regret . I pay mine 15k in addition to free food and accomodation .


15k? Unamfuta lini nikuje?smile smile
mkeiyd
#34 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:54:07 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 3/26/2012
Posts: 1,182
ibsi wrote:

Pay her well and treat her like your daughter and you will never regret . I pay mine 15k in addition to free food and accomodation .


@ibsi, Bear with me, are you a plug or a socket?
mkeiyd
#35 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:00:45 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 3/26/2012
Posts: 1,182
AlphDoti wrote:
mkeiyd wrote:
At what age do kids start "seeing" things? At what age do they take note of sexual encounters,between their parents?
Any expert in matters psychology in this wazua house?



Assuming you have a good househelp
Let me try to answer @mkeiyd, by highlighting the teachings of Islam that might be of help to us, expecially parents.

The Prophet of Islam has said:
1. When the child reaches the age of seven years, arrange a separate bed for him.
2. When girls reach ten years, they must have separate individual beds. But the beds can be in same room.

NOTE: I'm not expert.


@AlphDoti,Thanx for the response. Mine ain't a year old but has already been moved to seperate bed. 7 year olds, on matters sex,those are "grown ups", they need their rooms "with sound proof doors".
Peppy
#36 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 11:32:24 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/20/2006
Posts: 74
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
I've just seen the unedited clip and i am totally traumatized.
That child needs therapy and prayer and if there is something like a 'memory wash' apewe pap.

Thanks for the info @alphadoti, I am a mum of an 8, 6 and 4 year old and totally agree with you, though i feel 7 years is too late to move from bed. My experience is baby cot from birth out of parents room at 9 months.

For those who have seen the clip, please educate me on how a 12 year old girl can have such experience. Lord have mercy on us all and forgive us where we have failed as parents.
I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me: Phil 4: 13
Blackberry
#37 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 11:39:29 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/9/2007
Posts: 414
Location: Nairobi
are these cameras available Locally? and how much?

Opinion is free, truth is sacred.




AlphDoti
#38 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 11:40:51 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 2,763
Location: Kenya
@Peppy cheers. However, baby cot from birth tends to deny baby the motherly love created by night embrace while breastfeeding, hence making child self-dependent. So it is not encouraged.

Peppy wrote:
I've just seen the unedited clip and i am totally traumatized.

I didn't see this original clip, can you post your email here so that you can share the link?

NB: I think it will be sensored if you post link here.
Peppy
#39 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:31:37 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/20/2006
Posts: 74
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
A Alphdoti, this was from a colleague who has it in her phone.
You post your email and i'll send you the link.
I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me: Phil 4: 13
AlphDoti
#40 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:42:31 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 2,763
Location: Kenya
Peppy wrote:
A Alphdoti, this was from a colleague who has it in her phone.
You post your email and i'll send you the link.

I'm sure many people will want this link. And you'll see this thread grow viral, everyone posting their emails, asking you to send.

So it's better if you can pre-empt and share your email instead. Ama iko chida? Mine is alphdoti at gmail dot com
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages<1234>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2014 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.