Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Oct 1, 2014
NellyData
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Realities of Forex Investment [2966]
KENOL-KOBIL 2014 [319]
Eveready East Africa rumour! [74]
Question for a4architect [749]
Kenya to rebase GDP, base from 2001 to 2009 [21]
Portfolio recommendations from Brokers [298]
Briatm, Britam, Britam sounds like sweet candy! [76]
Insights on Home Afrika [1]
alibaba ipo [26]
Bamburi Cement HY2014 PBT down 28% [25]
Carbacid FY 12/13 Results [68]
How to tell NSE has bottomed out [5252]
Jubilee is KING!! [160]
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20 [189]
[INVESTING] KENYA? [6]
 
Forum Jump




Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Yahoo CEO Scott Thompson
wilyum
#1 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 8:48:19 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 12/21/2011
Posts: 923
The poor guy has been forced to resign.
will this company ever rise form the ashes or its just a dying brand.

yahooo
quicksand
#2 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 9:23:55 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 7/5/2010
Posts: 1,444
Location: Nairobi
Yahoo has become irrelevant ...they should have sold to Microsoft, I am even thinking of shutting down my 14 year old mail account ...all I get there is penile-enlargement spam, even when I put filters it doesn't work. Bure kabisa
Impunity
#3 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 10:05:18 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 18,636
Location: Masada

Deleted, multiple entry.
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#4 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 10:25:13 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 18,636
Location: Masada
Deleted, multiple entry.
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#5 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 10:26:46 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 18,636
Location: Masada
quicksand wrote:
Yahoo has become irrelevant ...they should have sold to Microsoft, I am even thinking of shutting down my 14 year old mail account ...all I get there is penile-enlargement spam, even when I put filters it doesn't work. Bure kabisa


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Tumia kichungi ya chai.
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

kyt
#6 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 10:58:46 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/7/2007
Posts: 1,948
Impunity wrote:
quicksand wrote:
Yahoo has become irrelevant ...they should have sold to Microsoft, I am even thinking of shutting down my 14 year old mail account ...all I get there is penile-enlargement spam, even when I put filters it doesn't work. Bure kabisa


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Tumia kichungi ya chai.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
chemos
#7 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 11:12:06 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/28/2006
Posts: 1,763
wilyum wrote:
The poor guy has been forced to resign.
will this company ever rise form the ashes or its just a dying brand.

yahooo



what did he expect after lying that he has a degree in Computer science..
Kumbe river road certs are worldwide..
lexbengo
#8 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 11:33:01 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 9/7/2011
Posts: 25
Poor guy made a special request for a Cert from River Road. Shortcuts never last, now he is taking the brand down with him. The entire Yahoo business is completely getting destroyed. Btw most of their services have migrated to Microsoft, for example their search results are now powered by Bing!
2012
#9 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 1:51:53 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 3,987
Ati the whistle blower has been offered a position on the board!

Criticism is the fuel that drives winners forward
murchr
#10 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 6:39:12 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 5,983
Now they say he has Cancer
China is creating another Greece* every 3 months - Jim O'Neill ". .
QW25091985
#11 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 7:02:13 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 1/24/2012
Posts: 1,675
Location: In Da Hood
river rodi making us prod back here !
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2014 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.